ProProfs Project Reviews

Joanna McKenzie | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2020

Pro Profs Project - A Great Tool for Tracking Any Level Project

ProProfs Project is a great tool for our resort as we have a parent office out of state. Our media/marketing manager works off site and handles most of our media and marketing projects. This has proven to be a great tool for many of us, 5 currently, to provide him with projects, see what he has on his plate and track our project progress without having to communicate via phone or email all day.
  • Manages Projects - Well of course it does this well, it is what it was designed for.
  • One Easy Location - It is nice to be able to track project progress through one location.
  • Makes Communication Easier - What a time saver! We can easily communicate through ProProfs Project to keep everyone on task and involved.
  • For what we use it for, we do not have any suggestions for improvement, it has always been a great tool and we have experienced no issues with it.
This is a great project management tool for teams who work across multiple locations. I could even see this as being a great tool for small or large businesses that operate within one property. It is nice to keep everyone one the same page with one tracking software. At this time I cannot think of any scenarios it would not be appropriate for, it is very versatile.
Read Joanna McKenzie's full review
Carlton Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 30, 2016

Intuitive & Very Cost-Effective

I use it to organize my own projects as well as client-facing projects. Also helps me keep on track and communicating with my contractors and freelancers.
  • I needed a project management software that had client access, ability to comment, percent-complete tracking, and email integration.
  • The mobile app is a big part of what has improved in the last year and why I have decided to stick with it ultimately. Many others I've decided do not have apps on the marketplace, which is a big hindrance, in my opinion.
  • Invoicing and tracking expenses is a huge plus.
  • White Labeling - I can customize the system with my own logo
  • Not crazy about how the Javascript window opens up when I click on a project; I would rather it just go straight to the Project page.
  • I wish the Time Tracking app were a little more meaty, more like a standalone app.
  • I think the main project area's UI needs to be a bit more legible. Sometimes I find myself straining to see things.
For a smaller agency or freelancer, I think it's the perfect solution because it is very cost-effective and accessible.
It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information
like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its project reporting system to
be very useful.
I think a larger agency might want to go with something a little more comprehensive.
Read Carlton Smith's full review

10.0
Email integration (2)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About ProProfs Project

ProProfs Project is an online project management software for managing both teams and multiple projects on one dashboard. From creating project goals and objectives to tracking work progress, this PM tool aims to allow users to meet project deadlines efficiently. The PM tool allows users to communicate with in-house or remote teams - anytime, anywhere.

Moreover, the vendor says users can generate insightful reports and accurate invoices in just a few clicks. Along with these features, the tool also offers budget management, shared calendar, milestone visualization, recurring tasks, team management, resource management, and more.

ProProfs Project promises to minimize project delays and improves team productivity for project managers handling remote teams and freelancers handling multiple clients alike. Users can sign up to the tool in just a few minutes, and the pricing packages are designed to be affordable compared to the competition, according to the vendor. The vendor's goal is for ProProfs Project to be a one-stop destination for delightful customers.