Seamless Team Collaboration

9.5

Gantt Charts (6)

Resource Management (6)

Scheduling (6)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ProProfs Project, and make your voice heard!

Forever Free

3 Projects

Solopreneur

$19.00 per month

10 Projects

Team

$49.00 per month

50 Projects

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.proprofs.com/project/pricing

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is ProProfs Project?

ProProfs Project is an online project management software for managing both teams and multiple projects on one dashboard. From creating project goals and objectives to tracking work progress, this PM tool aims to allow users to meet project deadlines efficiently. The PM tool allows users to communicate with in-house or remote teams - anytime, anywhere.

Moreover, the vendor says users can generate insightful reports and accurate invoices in just a few clicks. Along with these features, the tool also offers budget management, shared calendar, milestone visualization, recurring tasks, team management, resource management, and more.

ProProfs Project promises to minimize project delays and improves team productivity for project managers handling remote teams and freelancers handling multiple clients alike. Users can sign up to the tool in just a few minutes, and the pricing packages are designed to be affordable compared to the competition, according to the vendor. The vendor's goal is for ProProfs Project to be a one-stop destination for delightful customers.

ProProfs Project Features

• Supported: Invoicing
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

ProProfs Project Screenshots

Project ManagementManage Multiple ProjectsProject CalanderProject ReportsTime Management

ProProfs Project Video

Why Use a Simple Project Management Software, like ProProfs Project (https://www.proprofs.com/project/) Simple project management software has a lot of benefits. But, why should you use a project management system? Do you find it difficult to: - Keep track of your projects?...

ProProfs Project Competitors

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesEveywhere
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

What are ProProfs Project's top competitors?

Wrike, Asana, and Jira Software are common alternatives for ProProfs Project.

What is ProProfs Project's best feature?

Reviewers rate Email integration highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses ProProfs Project?

The most common users of ProProfs Project are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Arindam Saha | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being creative professionals, our everyday processes are often all over the place. Priority tasks keep cropping up suddenly, hampering the regular routine of tasks. This tool helps us get a crystal clear workflow of all our projects by scheduling tasks and defining deadlines on the tool’s easy-to-access dashboard. Moreover, we can prioritize tasks and re-adjust the deadlines easily, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
  • Reports that help gain rich insights on key project metrics
  • Instant messaging and task comments for instant discussions and feedback
  • File sharing
  • Automated client billing
  • Calculate employee’s billable and non-billable hours
  • The mobile application needs a revamp
If you’re executing creative projects, this tool will offload a lot of your work. It lets you clearly define the assignees and the associated timelines. You can even extract insightful reports to monitor team performance and project progress on the go.
Ritik Pandey | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a project manager of a medium-sized organization, this tool has helped me manage multiple projects with ease. It lets me create tasks, assign resources, and define deadlines in just a few clicks. Also, I can track task progress in real-time and ensure that I never miss a project deadline.
  • Powerful dashboard: It has a simple and intuitive dashboard that offers easy navigation.
  • Single platform: Whether I'm in charge of managing one project or multiple, I can beautifully manage all in one place.
  • Multiple project views: Gantt charts, Kanban boards, Calendar view are great for project visualization.
  • Automation capability: It automates a lot of my recurring tasks.
  • Limited integration: I wish the tool had more integration options.
I would totally recommend the tool for its ease of use. Besides, task scheduling and monitoring have become a breeze now.
I previously had to struggle with streamlining everyday processes across the organization. This tool has helped me overcome the challenge and deliver projects on time and within budget. Also, this tool’s intuitive dashboard has made scheduling and tracking tasks so much easier.
  • Create, schedule, and manage tasks within seconds
  • Easy-to-use dashboard
  • Drag and drop functionality
  • Automation for recurring tasks
  • Share project reports with stakeholders and clients instantly
  • Integration with third-party applications
  • The 15-day trial period of the tool seems a bit short to completely grasp the efficancy of the tool
Ever since I have onboarded the tool, I cannot stop recommending it to anyone who’s looking for an all-in-one tool for managing enterprise-level projects. This tool lets you get all your team members involved in how the projects are progressing in real-time.
Managing work across multiple teams and departments was a task before. With this tool, collaboration has become a cakewalk. My team members are able to connect with each other over instant messaging and task comments. This way, roadblocks get addressed instantly and projects are accomplished faster. Also, team members can share files with each other on the go.
  • AI-powered reports to gain insight on team performance
  • Multiple project views to view real-time project progress
  • Milestone tracking
  • Alerts and notifications to stay up-to-date
  • Dashboard customization
  • The tool’s mobile application can be improved. It is not very easy to use.
I love this tool as it has made my life so much easier. My biggest concern, team collaboration, is taken care of. My team members can connect with each other on a daily basis to achieve shared business goals together. I tried the free version initially and ended up upgrading to the Premium plan!
ProProfs Project is a great tool for our resort as we have a parent office out of state. Our media/marketing manager works off site and handles most of our media and marketing projects. This has proven to be a great tool for many of us, 5 currently, to provide him with projects, see what he has on his plate and track our project progress without having to communicate via phone or email all day.
  • Manages Projects - Well of course it does this well, it is what it was designed for.
  • One Easy Location - It is nice to be able to track project progress through one location.
  • Makes Communication Easier - What a time saver! We can easily communicate through ProProfs Project to keep everyone on task and involved.
  • For what we use it for, we do not have any suggestions for improvement, it has always been a great tool and we have experienced no issues with it.
This is a great project management tool for teams who work across multiple locations. I could even see this as being a great tool for small or large businesses that operate within one property. It is nice to keep everyone one the same page with one tracking software. At this time I cannot think of any scenarios it would not be appropriate for, it is very versatile.
I personally have not had to contact ProProfs Project Customer Support. I know that our media / marketing manager has used this tool for a while and is very comfortable with it. He has never expressed any issues or frustrations that I know of. The product is simple and easy to use and does not seem to require much support.
Carlton Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to organize my own projects as well as client-facing projects. Also helps me keep on track and communicating with my contractors and freelancers.
  • I needed a project management software that had client access, ability to comment, percent-complete tracking, and email integration.
  • The mobile app is a big part of what has improved in the last year and why I have decided to stick with it ultimately. Many others I've decided do not have apps on the marketplace, which is a big hindrance, in my opinion.
  • Invoicing and tracking expenses is a huge plus.
  • White Labeling - I can customize the system with my own logo
  • Not crazy about how the Javascript window opens up when I click on a project; I would rather it just go straight to the Project page.
  • I wish the Time Tracking app were a little more meaty, more like a standalone app.
  • I think the main project area's UI needs to be a bit more legible. Sometimes I find myself straining to see things.
For a smaller agency or freelancer, I think it's the perfect solution because it is very cost-effective and accessible.
It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its project reporting system to be very useful.
I think a larger agency might want to go with something a little more comprehensive.