ProProfs Project is an online project management software for managing both teams and multiple projects on one dashboard. From creating project goals and objectives to tracking work progress, this PM tool aims to allow users to meet project deadlines efficiently....
- Task Management (6)9.595%
- Gantt Charts (6)9.090%
- Resource Management (6)8.888%
- Scheduling (6)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ProProfs Project, and make your voice heard!
$19.00 per month
$49.00 per month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
ProProfs Project is an online project management software for managing both teams and multiple projects on one dashboard. From creating project goals and objectives to tracking work progress, this PM tool aims to allow users to meet project deadlines efficiently. The PM tool allows users to communicate with in-house or remote teams - anytime, anywhere.
Moreover, the vendor says users can generate insightful reports and accurate invoices in just a few clicks. Along with these features, the tool also offers budget management, shared calendar, milestone visualization, recurring tasks, team management, resource management, and more.
ProProfs Project promises to minimize project delays and improves team productivity for project managers handling remote teams and freelancers handling multiple clients alike. Users can sign up to the tool in just a few minutes, and the pricing packages are designed to be affordable compared to the competition, according to the vendor. The vendor's goal is for ProProfs Project to be a one-stop destination for delightful customers.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
- Manages Projects - Well of course it does this well, it is what it was designed for.
- One Easy Location - It is nice to be able to track project progress through one location.
- Makes Communication Easier - What a time saver! We can easily communicate through ProProfs Project to keep everyone on task and involved.
- For what we use it for, we do not have any suggestions for improvement, it has always been a great tool and we have experienced no issues with it.
- ProProfs Project has been a big time saver.
- Communicating in one location keeps everything organized and everyone on the same page.
- This is a great tool for businesses who operate along different time zones as you can communicate when you are available.
- I needed a project management software that had client access, ability to comment, percent-complete tracking, and email integration.
- The mobile app is a big part of what has improved in the last year and why I have decided to stick with it ultimately. Many others I've decided do not have apps on the marketplace, which is a big hindrance, in my opinion.
- Invoicing and tracking expenses is a huge plus.
- White Labeling - I can customize the system with my own logo
- I wish the Time Tracking app were a little more meaty, more like a standalone app.
- I think the main project area's UI needs to be a bit more legible. Sometimes I find myself straining to see things.
It's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its project reporting system to be very useful.
I think a larger agency might want to go with something a little more comprehensive.
- Client communication
- Contractor accountability
- Time tracking and resource management