ProProfs Quiz Maker Reviews

Gautam Bansal | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 12, 2020

Makes recruitment easier

At our organization, we are using ProProfs to create skill-assessment tests. These assessment tests have been very beneficial to use in terms of saving time and effort. Now, we do not have to conduct several rounds of the interview rather we assign these tests to our candidates and make accurate decisions based on the test results.
  • Assessment Library- You can use choose from a collection of 100+ ready-to-use assessments.
  • Automated Grading- Pre-assign points to the questions and avoiding grading manually.
  • Reports & Analytics- Take accurate decisions based on autogenerated reports and analytics.
  • Security features.
  • Customizations.
  • Flexibility.
This software is perfect for all those who often mass recruit. Creating and assigning assessments to candidates is way better than conducting several rounds of interviews. It saves time and also lets you take accurate hiring decisions based on the test results. It is even flexible for the candidates to take the test.
Read Gautam Bansal's full review
Suchita Chaudhary | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2020

Universal Quiz features tailored to perfection

I am using ProProfs Quiz Software to keep track of my students’ performance. Since some of my students study remotely, it helps me monitor their activities like- did they read the chapter they were sent, did they watch the video they were supposed to watch, did they complete an activity that was assigned? ProProfs allows us to track the work ethic of each individual through our own portal.

ProProfs quiz software provides an API that allows me to process data the way we want. Most quiz solutions are great at 'teaching' based solutions, where every student is in the same class completing the same work. We create the work on short videos, then test the student's understanding with a ProProfs quiz - usually using a question bank so the quiz is different every time to avoid cheating - and the results are sent to our server for analysis.
  • Question Library.
  • Real-time results.
  • Integration with LMS.
  • In my opinion, it doesn’t really need any improvements, but I’d like to see some advancements in:
  • Templates.
  • Question Types.
  • Grading.
ProProfs Quiz Maker is an ideal tool for all types of assessments. Any person looking to conduct assessments for a large number of people can make the most out of this software. Whether its teachers looking to create online exams, trainers looking to create post-training assessments, recruiters looking to create skill assessments, or business owners looking to create lead quizzes, this tool has got something for everyone.

Read Suchita Chaudhary's full review
Adria Theriot | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2020

ProProfs is a great tool for professionals who are also instructors!

We utilize ProProfs to create quizzes and exams for our Moodle Site which I began designing in 2016. While Moodle does allow me to create quizzes and it also provides grades for the quizzes, I had one class that must have gotten in the habit of leaving their quizzes open while they went to look for the answers. They effectively crashed my moodle site and so I decided to start looking for another option. I found ProProfs and I have been pleased with how easy it is to create quizzes, include images if needed. I have had a few issues with the site and emailed Help to have those issues resolved and they were resolved and quickly.
  • I can decide how many points I want the exam to be worth or I can decide what each question will be worth.
  • I can decide how many times my students can take the quizzes.
  • I can add photos to the quizzes.
  • I can choose from many different kinds of questions.
  • I can edit an exam even after I have finished creating it.
  • it would be great to have a Question Bank of all of the questions that I have created on the site so that I can reuse questions in different quizzes.
  • I have had issues of things changing on their own like the amount that the quiz is worth - i sent an email to Help and they resolved the problem.
  • i have had issues where even though I have deleted quiz attempts, ProProfs still sees the attempt by the user somehow and I have to increase the number of attempts that the student is allowed to make in order to allow the test taker to retake the test.
I think that ProProfs quiz making and delivery system is very easy to use and works very well the majority of the time.
Read Adria Theriot's full review
March 02, 2019

The New Age of Assessment Software

We have been using ProProfs Quiz Maker extensively for the past one and half years now. It is a great assessment tool that we use of various purposes like employee onboarding, employee training, to test knowledge retention, as a fun quiz, as a tool to detect customer pain points, etc. Owing to its comprehensiveness, it has been useful at the departmental level as well as at the organizational level. Anybody can create a quiz how they like it and use it to meet their needs. ProProfs Quiz Maker has been great in addressing business problems like new employee training, testing knowledge retention post-training sessions, testing customer satisfaction, customer interaction, testing employee satisfaction, etc.
  • Comprehensiveness
  • Biggest library of ready to use questions
  • Multi-lingual
  • More templates
  • User Interface
  • More Integrations
ProProfs Quiz Maker is well suited when a new employee onboards and everyone is busy doing their jobs and at that time Quiz Maker helps the new employees understand the pros and cons of the organization. For new employees, this product helps share news to the whole organization. I think that saves everyone some time.

ProProfs Quiz Maker Scorecard Summary

Survey templates (2)
Themes (3)
Custom logo/branding (3)
Changes to live survey (2)
Question design help (2)
Multiple question types (3)
10.0
Survey logic flexibility (2)
Response tracking (2)
Compliance (3)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (2)
Respondent restrictions (2)

About ProProfs Quiz Maker

ProProfs Quiz Maker is a tool widely used by trainers, universities, and businesses all over the world.

Easily make quizzes and tests that delight using ProProfs Quiz Maker. Users can create a quiz from scratch or use the ProProfs library having 100k+ customizable quizzes and 1,000,000+ ready to use questions. Users can create scored quizzes, personality quizzes or surveys by selecting from 15+ question types. Users can also add images, presentations and videos to quizzes.

Creating quizzes with ProProfs Quiz Maker allows learners to take the quiz anytime, anywhere. Due to the device compatibility feature of the quiz, learners can take them on a laptop or a mobile device. Also, the software offers reports and analysis. Trainers can figure out where learners face difficulties and improvise the course accordingly. In addition, the quiz software enables users to explore 100+ settings and smart configurations.

The vendor highlights these unique differentiators about ProProfs Quiz Maker:

5. Settings and configurations

ProProfs Quiz Maker Features

Has featureCreate surveys/polls/assessments
Has featureCustom branding / White labeling
Has featureGet quiz completion certificates
Has featureNo software download or installation required
Has featureAutomated grading
Has featureSupports all browsers- Chrome, Firefox, Internet Ex
Has featureCompatible with all devices- smartphones, tablets or Pcs
Has featureOnline Exam Software
Has featureEmployee Assessment Software

ProProfs Quiz Maker Screenshots

ProProfs Quiz Maker Integrations

ProProfs Quiz Maker Competitors

ProProfs Quiz Maker Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required
Enterprise$ 199per month (annually)
Business$ 69per month (annually)
Team$ 39per month (annually)
Basic$ 9per month (annually)
Free$ 0Forever free