Easy lead generation

Team

$ 39

per month (annually)

• $9 per month (annually)Required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.proprofs.com/quiz…

What is ProProfs Quiz Maker?

ProProfs Quiz Maker is a tool used by trainers, universities, and businesses all over the world.

Users can make quizzes and tests with ProProfs Quiz Maker. Users can create a quiz from scratch or use the ProProfs library having 100k+ customizable quizzes and 1,000,000+ ready to use questions. Users can create scored quizzes, personality quizzes or surveys by selecting from 15+ question types. Users can also add images, presentations and videos to quizzes.

Creating quizzes with ProProfs Quiz Maker allows learners to take the quiz anytime, anywhere. Due to the device compatibility feature of the quiz, learners can take them on a laptop or a mobile device. Also, the software offers reports and analysis. Trainers can figure out where learners face difficulties and improvise the course accordingly. In addition, the quiz software enables users to explore 100+ settings and configurations.

The vendor highlights these unique differentiators about ProProfs Quiz Maker:

Home PageCreate Online QuizScore report

ProProfs Quiz Maker Videos

How to Choose the Best Quiz Software
How to Create an Online Quiz in Under 5 Mins
How to Create an Online Quiz in Under 5 Mins How to create a quiz? What steps should be taken to create a quiz? The answers to both these questions are available in this video as it reflects upon the ease of creating quizzes with ProProfs Quiz Maker (https://www.proprofs.co...

ProProfs Quiz Maker Integrations

ProProfs Quiz Maker Competitors

ProProfs Quiz Maker Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationAndroid
Supported CountriesUnited State, Austria, China, German, United Kingdom
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian

Alternatives

What is ProProfs Quiz Maker's best feature?

Reviewers rate Multiple question types highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses ProProfs Quiz Maker?

The most common users of ProProfs Quiz Maker are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

November 13, 2021

Overall business solution

Gajendra Singh Rathore | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our organization, we are using the enterprise version of the ProProfs Quiz Maker. So, at our organization, we’re using it to meet our overall business goals that include lead generation, growing our brand reach, recruiting the best candidates, quality employee on-boarding & training, and more. All of these, we achieve by creating quizzes, online tests, and assessments with the ProProfs quiz maker.
  • Lead capture
  • AI-enabled reports generation
  • Automated grading
  • Settings
  • Question types
ProProfs is perfect for all types of establishments where there is an ongoing need for an assessment, a tool for lead generation, and an interaction with the audience. It is ideal to create quizzes that help serve a lot of different purposes. Everyone can use it to create quizzes that they can use to achieve their goals.
Because it met all the requirements my organization had. we were using it to meet our overall business goals that include lead generation, growing our brand reach, recruiting the best candidates, quality employee on-boarding & training, and more. The easy to use interface and flexible customization made the tasks easy, and we accomplished the desired targets from the tool.
Mukund Madhav | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our organization, ProProfs Quiz Maker is being used by the HR department for recruiting candidates and also for running training assessments to onboard new employees. During the time of hiring they create skill assessments to choose the most skilled candidates and upon hiring, they’re trained about the company and our work-culture and [are] assessed using a quiz.
  • Automated grading
  • Detailed reports
  • Collaboration
  • Question types
  • Configurations
ProProfs Quiz Maker is well suited for all establishments that have a frequent need for assessments. For instance, if you find yourself creating a lot of quizzes, exams, or tests to fulfill your goal, then ProProfs Quiz Maker might just be the right tool for you to get hands on and achieve your goal.
I’d give it a solid 9 for the impeccable features that this tool offers. The features are all well-aligned with the process of creating quizzes and tests. The features have been carefully developed to help reduce human time & effort and that makes all the difference. And hence, the rating.
We’re using ProProfs [Quiz Maker] to build lead quizzes for a quality lead generation process. The sales & marketing people are the first ones to get hands-on experience with the software. With the lead quizzes, we can easily capture our quiz takers’ information like their names, addresses, contact, and more that help us in building different marketing lists.
  • Lead Capture
  • Saves Times
  • Integration with the marketing automation tools
  • Question logic
  • Themes
  • Security
ProProfs [Quiz Maker] is a versatile tool so I feel it is suited in all types of businesses that either run online, from an office, or even from home. The tool offers a myriad of solutions to its users by the means of quizzes. It is up to the users as to how they [want to] use those quizzes. For instance, they can use it for lead generation, employee assessments, training assessments, and more.
I’d give them a solid 10 for being available around the clock and always being ready to extend a helping hand.
December 19, 2020

Qualified lead generation

Richa Nayyar | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our organization, we are using ProProfs quiz software to create quizzes for lead generation. We build quizzes and share them with our Facebook audience who then take the quiz and share their quiz results. This, in turn, exposes our quiz to an even bigger pool of audience. The quizzes are enabled with customized lead forms that help us capture quiz takers’ information like their names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
  • The grading part is well-taken care of by ProProfs. The users can choose from three different types of automated grading.
  • The results can be completely customized to create share-worthy quiz results.
  • The quizzes can be integrated with CRM tools so leads captured can be auto-segmented into different mailing lists.
  • Security.
  • Customizations.
  • Sharing.
According to me, ProProfs is a versatile tool so it can be used in different places keeping in mind different ways of applications. Businesses can use it for lead generation, pre-hiring skills assessments, training assessments, compliance training, increasing social engagement, and much more. There are templates segmented into different categories so you can understand different use cases.

Overall, I believe that the support team deserves a big cheer so yes, I’d give it a 10. They are available round the clock, 24x7 on chat, email as well as call. Even if you shoot an email in the middle of the night, you’re sure to get a quick response.

September 25, 2020

Online learning

At our organization, we are using ProProfs to assess our learners who are taking our online courses. Building regular tests and assessments with ProProfs Quiz Maker has helped me improve all my trainees’ knowledge retention for all courses. It helps me identify knowledge gaps and create better instructions on the basis of detailed reports and analysis.
  • Grading
  • Reporting
  • Analysis
  • Price
  • Themes
  • Templates
My objective with using ProProfs Quiz Maker has been to improve the efficiency of online training courses. And, it has really helped me achieve my objective. I can now create quizzes and add them to my courses to see the level of knowledge retention in my trainees. It has helped me reduce the heaps of paper and hours of grading them which was also my initial objective.
ProProfs has a brilliant customer support system. Executives are available round the clock to offer help with the features and functions of software. If at an point, while creating the quiz, you find yourself stuck, you can simply turn to chat support or call the customer support executive for assistance.
Gautam Bansal | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our organization, we are using ProProfs to create skill-assessment tests. These assessment tests have been very beneficial to use in terms of saving time and effort. Now, we do not have to conduct several rounds of the interview rather we assign these tests to our candidates and make accurate decisions based on the test results.
  • Assessment Library- You can use choose from a collection of 100+ ready-to-use assessments.
  • Automated Grading- Pre-assign points to the questions and avoiding grading manually.
  • Reports & Analytics- Take accurate decisions based on autogenerated reports and analytics.
  • Security features.
  • Customizations.
  • Flexibility.
This software is perfect for all those who often mass recruit. Creating and assigning assessments to candidates is way better than conducting several rounds of interviews. It saves time and also lets you take accurate hiring decisions based on the test results. It is even flexible for the candidates to take the test.
Suchita Chaudhary | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using ProProfs Quiz Software to keep track of my students’ performance. Since some of my students study remotely, it helps me monitor their activities like- did they read the chapter they were sent, did they watch the video they were supposed to watch, did they complete an activity that was assigned? ProProfs allows us to track the work ethic of each individual through our own portal.

ProProfs quiz software provides an API that allows me to process data the way we want. Most quiz solutions are great at 'teaching' based solutions, where every student is in the same class completing the same work. We create the work on short videos, then test the student's understanding with a ProProfs quiz - usually using a question bank so the quiz is different every time to avoid cheating - and the results are sent to our server for analysis.
  • Question Library.
  • Real-time results.
  • Integration with LMS.
  • In my opinion, it doesn’t really need any improvements, but I’d like to see some advancements in:
  • Templates.
  • Question Types.
  • Grading.
ProProfs Quiz Maker is an ideal tool for all types of assessments. Any person looking to conduct assessments for a large number of people can make the most out of this software. Whether its teachers looking to create online exams, trainers looking to create post-training assessments, recruiters looking to create skill assessments, or business owners looking to create lead quizzes, this tool has got something for everyone.

Adria Theriot | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize ProProfs to create quizzes and exams for our Moodle Site which I began designing in 2016. While Moodle does allow me to create quizzes and it also provides grades for the quizzes, I had one class that must have gotten in the habit of leaving their quizzes open while they went to look for the answers. They effectively crashed my moodle site and so I decided to start looking for another option. I found ProProfs and I have been pleased with how easy it is to create quizzes, include images if needed. I have had a few issues with the site and emailed Help to have those issues resolved and they were resolved and quickly.
  • I can decide how many points I want the exam to be worth or I can decide what each question will be worth.
  • I can decide how many times my students can take the quizzes.
  • I can add photos to the quizzes.
  • I can choose from many different kinds of questions.
  • I can edit an exam even after I have finished creating it.
  • it would be great to have a Question Bank of all of the questions that I have created on the site so that I can reuse questions in different quizzes.
  • I have had issues of things changing on their own like the amount that the quiz is worth - i sent an email to Help and they resolved the problem.
  • i have had issues where even though I have deleted quiz attempts, ProProfs still sees the attempt by the user somehow and I have to increase the number of attempts that the student is allowed to make in order to allow the test taker to retake the test.
I think that ProProfs quiz making and delivery system is very easy to use and works very well the majority of the time.
We have been using ProProfs Quiz Maker extensively for the past one and half years now. It is a great assessment tool that we use of various purposes like employee onboarding, employee training, to test knowledge retention, as a fun quiz, as a tool to detect customer pain points, etc. Owing to its comprehensiveness, it has been useful at the departmental level as well as at the organizational level. Anybody can create a quiz how they like it and use it to meet their needs. ProProfs Quiz Maker has been great in addressing business problems like new employee training, testing knowledge retention post-training sessions, testing customer satisfaction, customer interaction, testing employee satisfaction, etc.
  • Comprehensiveness
  • Biggest library of ready to use questions
  • Multi-lingual
  • More templates
  • User Interface
  • More Integrations
ProProfs Quiz Maker is well suited when a new employee onboards and everyone is busy doing their jobs and at that time Quiz Maker helps the new employees understand the pros and cons of the organization. For new employees, this product helps share news to the whole organization. I think that saves everyone some time.