Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Track engagements over time
- Easy to use interface
- Modern and updated display
- Unfortunately, when exporting data it is often hard to read in an easy format.
- I've used other tools where you can get historical data once you put into the tool but Pulsar cannot do that.
Pulsar Scorecard Summary
What is Pulsar?
Pulsar is a social media monitoring platform offering social listening, owned channels analytics, and social CRM. Customers use Pulsar for brand tracking and campaign measurement.
The platform includes 4 tools:
TRAC: Social media listening across topics, audiences and content diffusion.
CORE: Owned channels analytics to measure your content performance and audience growth.
FLOW: Social customer relationship management and social media publishing.
TEAM: Analyse your internal social networks (e.g. Yammer) to identify influencers, connectors and champions within your company.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|TRAC (starter package)||$1,200||150,000 mentions|
|CORE (starter package)||$450||Other|
Prices listed are on a 'starting from' basis. All TRAC packages have unlimited user log-ins, unlimited search queries and are charged on the amount of mentions pulled in. Bespoke packages are available.
Pulsar Support Options
Pulsar Technical Details