Pure Storage FlashArray
Pure Storage FlashArray
We deployed one array to a client's DRP which went pretty well. Currently it handles the DRP data and a few offsite production workloads …
Pure Storage FlashArray is being used in UAT and Production environment. Pure Storage FlashArray is used within the cloud operation …
We use the Pure Storage FlashArray as our main storage system for all of our Hyper-V Virtual Machines (around 150 on 4 different hosts) …
Our Pure Storage array is used as our primary SAN for our virtualized environment. As the primary SAN, it serves all end-user and IT …
Pure Storage FlashArray is used by my department to support various customers. FlashArray helps my organization to resolve problems that …
On Cloud, a Mexican based cloud service provider, Pure Storage, is one of our secrets to improve our SLA and user performance. The …
We purchased Pure Storage FlashArray's to replace aging Dell Equallogic SANs that were going end of support. We had had the Dell SANs for …
[Pure Storage FlashArray is] used across the whole environment for both block and file storage
We use Pure Storage FlashArray across the whole organization. It is our primary enterprise storage for general purposes from database to …
We use Pure as our primary storage array. This has been an outstanding investment and the performance has been a huge improvement. The box …
Our Pure Storage FlashArray is currently being used as our main storage backend for VMWare. The virtual machines hosted on these systems …
We use Pure Storage FlashArray with integration in OpenStack with our private cloud. We also have the boxes connected directly to the …
We have an ever expanding database for our main ERP, and PURE Storage helps cut processing and transaction times down to 1/8 of what they …
Pure Storage is used in all of our data centers across the Pacific Northwest, including in our Candian operations as well. Since moving …
We originally started using Pure Storage FlashArray for our VDI workload. We have subsequently expanded usage to include general …
Flash Array Performance (156)
Data Compression (155)
Non-Intrusive Upgrades (150)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pure Storage FlashArray, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Pure Storage FlashArray is available in tow models: FlashArray//C is an all-QLC flash array thatdelivers the NVMe performance, hyper-consolidation, and simplified management. FlashArray//X is all-flash, 100% software-driven, and 100% NVMe storage optimized for corporate and enterprise environments.
Pure Storage in Mountain View, California offers all-flash array data storage promising affordability, high availability, and consistent performance.
Reviewers rate Flash Array Performance and Flash Array Integration highest, with a score of 9.9.
The most common users of Pure Storage FlashArray are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Snapshot integration with Veeam has given even more performance to our backup processes.
- Pure online management console provides insight into our technical AND management teams without the need for full array access for people who don't need it.
- We have been able to start using the VMAnalytics that is just recently released by Pure. THis has helped to track down issues with VMs and resolve them quickly.
- We haven't been particularly clever with ours. We bought it to dedupe and compress our VM disk images and to speed up our VMs. It has done that effectively and in a very stable fashion.
- We have been utilizing the VMware built in tools to further reduce our need to log into the arrays
- We have leveraged our ability to clone databases to greatly reduce the wait time of restores
- We have begun using stretched volumes for redundency
- End users have been very happy with the performance and complaints due to storage have disappeared.
- Zero Down time with the array
- Pure's truly excellent support for automation and integration programming has allowed us to build a completely new database- and application-automation solution. This solution allows us to clone, manage, and deploy complex, integrated database-plus-application environments as dev/test copies in less than 10% of the time it previously took, using less than 10% of the previous DBA/SAN admin effort. This has allowed our development teams to complete their projects faster, delivering features and performance to our entire campus community, increasing customer satisfaction and other higher-ed key performance metrics.
- Doing data refreshes on products has been made very simple with the snapshot feature of Pure Storage FlashArray.
- We’ve been able to move to virtual volumes with ease
- Little to no impact to our customers or internal staff
- The speed with which a large number of invoices can be processed. Gives a prompt response to our customers regarding their ventras and product deliveries.
- Storage snapshots
- I have replicated from one FlashArray to another at a remote data center. Once the replication was complete, we were able to bring up our virtual environment very quickly.
- I have migrated many virtual machines between datastores on an array in minutes, enabling me to use smaller datastores where needed.
- We boot all of our virtual desktops directly from Pure FlashArray and it makes it trivial to roll out new operating system versions.
- Our new kubernetes cluster uses the Pure Service Orchestrator to provide persistent volumes for containers.
- Not applicable. It's just disk for us with standard uses.
- We use FlashArray as often as we can.
- We reduced lags in applications, databases and everything runs much smoother.
- We are quite conservative and have not had such innovations in our clients.
- Doing multiple clones of the production environment for testing is almost free due to the deduplication and compression feature.
- Zero impact and zero touch upgrade means upgrade can be done at any time with no downtime.
- Fast provisioning saves on project implementation time.
- We were able to increase frequency of replication to improve DR RPO and RTO.
- PURE has withstood the unexpected huge demand on IOPs in our environment.
- The VDI experience with this kind of storage is much better especially with CAD, 3D and other software that uses very large files
- We have consolidated VDI and VSI on one storage that now is pushed during the day from VDI and during the Night from the servers back up
- API integration with Rubrik allows for shorter backup windows and less vCenter clutter
- SRM SRA for DR Tier 1 applications
- No specific use cases so far.
- Just excellent all-round performance.
- It has allowed us to keep more copies of test environments, and this has improved the testing of programs, helping eliminate mistakes that slip through.
- In the past, we have often hit performance limitations with storage, where moving data would take a certain amount of time and we couldn't get below that based entirely on the storage back end. Pure Storage FlashArray has allowed us to increase copy performance significantly.
- Replication has allowed us to maintain a remote copy of even non-production data. This has allowed us to improve our positioning for Disaster Recovery, particularly when it comes to Tier 2 applications.
- We've been able to quickly and easily deploy a lot of new servers because of the array.
- Clone a LUN, feed it through an obfuscation process, and you now have test data to work with. Or take that obfuscated LUN and clone it several times for multiple test environments. This lets us secure data, and provide devs with a full data set/schema to work against.