Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Flash Array Performance (156)9.999%
- Simplicity (156)9.595%
- Data Compression (155)9.090%
- Non-Intrusive Upgrades (150)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pure Storage FlashArray, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Just keep my environment healthy
- Use of NVMeOF functionality.
- Zero downtime
- Pure seems to add more features with each release
- list of all by iops of volume or host, rw, rd or bandwich be more than 5 at the same time
- In upgrading SAN software to a new release, I look for stability and bug fixes
- Zero Down Time
- Continued improvement in performance, integration with VMware, etc.
- More improvements for Multi-Cloud Support
- File and Block capability and interfaces from single storage array builtin
- Better Performance
- New Functionality
- Keeping up-to-date!
- 100% uptime and stability
- top performance
- Faster performance
- new software features
- ability to attach different types of storage to the array
- More capacity
- new features
- increased performance
- Even more speed
- Enhanced cloud features
- Security features
- Continuous Replication Technology and Unified Block and File Capabilities.
- That users and production environments do not notice the upgrade
- Continuous replication (ActiveDR)
- Improvements in de-duplication and compression
- Even better integration with VMware
- Better DR integration
- Increase performance when utilizing replication
- Better file capabilities
- More speed
- Easier growth
- Long term support
- enhanced security
- enhanced compatibility with newer systems
- We are hoping to get more security features around retention to prevent ransom attacks.
- We are also hopeful for vvol support for metro clusters.
- new features
- increased storage efficiencies
- More integration with cloud