Pure Storage FlashArray

Pure Storage FlashArray Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Their support is very responsive and always willing to help out. I have never had to wait on hold for a support rep. We also have them do all the array upgrades, they start on time and complete in a timely manner. Their staff is very knowledgeable.
Pure Support is timely and communicative. They are always ready to assist and very skilled at what they do, no matter the time of day. Even at 12:10 a.m. on New Years Day when your array has a hiccup that causes some errors in your environment, they will be on the phone with you in an instant. If they are unable to determine the cause right away, because things appear to be normal, they will take your environment's configuration, lab it up in their support environment and then research until they figure out what caused the problem. Even if it takes 3 months. True story.
March 23, 2021

PURELY Positive

Our interactions with the support team have been very positive. We have used them for everything from point releases to setting up our VASA and analytics collectors for our VMs. Every step of the way they have been very helpful and knowledgeable. So far we have not had support like this from other vendors.
They are fast to respond and active in assisting. They monitor the system to help avoid problems that could arise. We could not be happier. They are very knowledgeable of challenges with some of the upgrades and versions to avoid when and if possible. Its everything you would expect and more.
The support team is great. Pure1 portal allows customers to easily manage support cases and schedule code upgrades. The support team will remotely connect to the array and perform the code upgrades at the scheduled time, with or without your involvement (your choice). They also proactively monitor the array with AI and ML technologies and quickly alert you when anything is skewing off the normal expectation. The experience has been refreshing.
January 12, 2021

Pure Storage POC review.

Support is always available when opening a case, but sometimes can't explain in detail what issues the customer is experiencing or why? Product documentation on support site could be improved.
The very first time I contacted support the experience was amazing. I had asked for an upgrade to the Purity OS. To my surprise, Support accommodated my schedule request and managed the entire upgrade. It went so smoothly I found myself wondering if it had actually been completed. There were zero service interruptions and timely communication throughout. I have since found this to be the case every single time. I might have gotten a little spoiled by the experience, to be perfectly honest.
James Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Working with Pure's support team is 180 degrees different than working with any other storage vendor we've ever dealt with. Their technology and their product design makes their job a lot easier, because of its straightforwardness and reliability. Their centralized phone-home/management/analytics support platform also means that they will always know everything about your array that they need to, in real time. You don't need to run tests or gather data or run some kind of utility that you then send the results of to the support team. They already know. This allows them, sometimes, to even be proactive, making you aware of some emerging issue, and then fixing it, before you would otherwise have even started to notice it.
Toby Wenzel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have had nothing but outstanding support from Pure Storage. We had one issue with networking after an upgrade. Support worked with my for several hours to resolve the issue. Once second level support got involved, they figured out the problem and created a workaround right away.
This is one of the best things about Pure Storage. Their support team responds in minutes when you submit a support request and they have the ability to remote into your array with you clicking on the remote feature. They have fixed any issue I ever had during the same business day but the best thing about their support is that they do all the upgrades for you! No more planning and implementing the upgrades yourself, just sit back and relax.
All issues have been addressed quickly with no down time. Our SE regularly tells us when it is time to upgrade or a patch is needed. Excellent. I have 20 years experience with Cisco support which is awesome, I have to say Pure support is better - maybe because they are telling me when I should upgrade rather than letting us figure it out...... the other part is that when you buy the product support is baked in - no worries about support contracts or renewals every year.
Again AWESOME on support
Pure Storage support is something that shines for me, personally. It has a very easy web-based ticket system. If I ever have any issues I can open a case and get in contact with them 24/7, 365 days a year. Someone will reply and contact me directly to answer my questions and concerns. Having someone on support, always in your pocket just gives good peace of mind.
September 27, 2019

Why we switched to Pure

They know of our issues before we do, the people are personable and helpful. They have worked with us on everything from drive replacements to architecture to multi-vendor configuration issues. They are always the easiest to get a hold of and always the most flexible of our vendor's support teams.

Pure Storage FlashArray Scorecard Summary

Enterprise Flash Array Storage (6)
Flash Array Performance (156)
9.7
Flash Array Integration (146)
9.6
Data Compression (155)
Non-Intrusive Upgrades (150)
Simplicity (156)
9.5
Power Savings (133)

What is Pure Storage FlashArray?

Pure Storage FlashArray is available in tow models: FlashArray//C is an all-QLC flash array thatdelivers the NVMe performance, hyper-consolidation, and simplified management. FlashArray//X is all-flash, 100% software-driven, and 100% NVMe storage optimized for corporate and enterprise environments.

Pure Storage FlashArray Integrations