Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 12, 2018
Score 4 out of 10
Pure360 was used by marketing agency both for the business's own email campaigns and for clients' campaigns. We also used it to host documents online. It was an effective email marketing software.
- Easy and intuitive drag and drop design
- Good design templates
- Great customer support
- Uptime - the server has gone done before when an email had just been sent out which meant that recipients could not click on links
- Automation add-on was extremely expensive considering the additional capabilities it was adding
- Login process - every time I logged in had to use an authorization email. Good security, but unnecessary for EVERY SINGLE login
- No auto-save or save button in the email builder - would have to click off the screen to save, which meant that if the window crashed, there was no way to rescue work. All it needs is a save button!
Read this authenticated review
Good for bulk email campaigns to multiple contacts, e.g. Newsletters. It's easy to set up a template, schedule send (including intelligent sending) and then has good reporting functionality.The heat map tool is great and general reporting was easy to follow, although could be easier for exporting.