Increase response rates and track results with Personalized URL (PURLs)https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/RZ/HE/NXGRANRFG317.pngDirect mail becomes an electronic boomerang missile.- Easy to use and understand. When I did need support it came quickly and resolved my issue. It is leading me to larger customers and prospects.,It turns your paper based communications into electronic medium missiles. Prospects can see their own data in the micro sites and correct or add data. Great way to collect email addresses. The staff helps me understand and solve issues quickly.,It is not realistic, but I love suppliers who find a way to drive customers to me.,9,The best project we achieved a 29% return on what we sent out in terms of collection was the email addresses for a fraternity database. Now we email to those we can and save the postage.,,9,1,1Very happy with PurlemIt is used to market directly to customers. Specifically to email lists or direct mailing lists.,All other PURL solutions on the market are too "heavy", and not as nimble as Purlem. The price of Purlem is the best around. Easy to figure out, and they have a great support team that goes above and beyond the call of duty to help with any issues you may have. They always seem to be adding new features,I am not saying it is a perfect product, but I really don't have any constructive criticism to add. It fits my needs as is.,10,It gives me another tool in my arsenal for marketing directly to clients, therefore makes my marketing services more attractive to potential customers.,mindfire,10Purlem is a great option for small businesses.Personalized URLs are a very handy tool for marketers, and if you have a WordPress based site, Purlem is the only viable option at its cost point. Its easy to use, and powerful enough to do what any high-priced PURLs system can do. While my business no longer has use for the product, it helped considerably in our outbound marketing campaigns. For small businesses that see the value of personalization in marketing, Purlem is an excellent solution.,Easy integration with Wordpress Simple personalization of direct, outbound marketing Excellent support,Direct integration with marketing automation systems.,10,Faster lead conversion,Act-On,1
Purlem

Purlem Reviews

Purlem
Filter 3 vetted Purlem reviews and ratings
Paul Adrignola profile photo
February 25, 2015

Purlem Review: "Direct mail becomes an electronic boomerang missile."

• It turns your paper based communications into electronic medium missiles.
  • Prospects can see their own data in the micro sites and correct or add data.
  • Great way to collect email addresses.
  • The staff helps me understand and solve issues quickly.
  • It is not realistic, but I love suppliers who find a way to drive customers to me.
You should understand how to work with .csv or other delimited files. When I had an issue Marty explained that I had bad characters in the name of my file.
Read Paul Adrignola's full review
Andrew Nelson profile photo
June 16, 2014

User Review: "Very happy with Purlem"

• All other PURL solutions on the market are too "heavy", and not as nimble as Purlem.
  • The price of Purlem is the best around.
  • Easy to figure out, and they have a great support team that goes above and beyond the call of duty to help with any issues you may have.
  • They always seem to be adding new features
  • I am not saying it is a perfect product, but I really don't have any constructive criticism to add. It fits my needs as is.
It is very well suited for scenarios where you have an email list, or a direct mail list. It is the best option when you have those resources at your disposal.
Read Andrew Nelson's full review
June 13, 2014

Review: "Purlem is a great option for small businesses."

• Easy integration with Wordpress
  • Simple personalization of direct, outbound marketing
  • Excellent support
  • Direct integration with marketing automation systems.
It is suitable for small businesses that don't need or can't afford higher-priced marketing automation systems.

About Purlem

Increase response rates and track results with Personalized URL (PURLs)