Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Tools
Be the first one in your network to review PVS-Studio, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PVS-Studio, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
PVS-Studio is a SAST solution that helps enhance code quality, security, and safety. The analyzer detects bugs and potential vulnerabilities in C, C++, C#, and Java code on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Support from the analyzer developers;
- 900+ diagnostic rules with detailed descriptions and examples;
- Compliance with safety and security standards: OWASP TOP 10, MISRA C, C++, AUTOSAR, CWE;
- Reports and reminders for developers and managers (Blame Notifier);
- Capability to handle legacy code, including mass suppression of analyzer’s warnings;
- Support of the Open Source Community, analysis of open-source projects;
- Integration with SonarQube.
- Supported: Supports various analysis types (intermodular, incremental, data flow analysis, taint analysis)
- Supported: Can be used offline
- Supported: Provides cross-platform integration
- Supported: Offers ways to handle false positives
- Supported: Helps small and large teams maintain code quality
- Visual Studio IDE
- IntelliJ IDEA
- JetBrains Rider
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Unreal Engine
- Apache Maven
- Gradle Build Tool (Open Source)
- Travis CI
- Azure DevOps Server
- GNU Make
- BlackBerry QNX Software Development Platform
- JSON Compilation Database
- Qt Creator
- TI ARM Code Generation
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|