Qlik Sense Cloud ReviewQlik is being used by our organization to track our quarterly numbers, baselines from previous quarters, and trends in terms of profit, revenue, and services that each account does historically. It is being used across the sales organization. This program is important so that I can see how my customers have been buying in the past and opportunities for me to grow them in the future.,Historical customer information Current revenue per account Profit year over year Trends of certain accounts,Accuracy Ability to update in real time Sometimes there are glitches that show incorrect numbers,7,9,3,Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, CDW
Qlik Sense Cloud

Qlik Sense Cloud Reviews

Qlik Sense Cloud
Filter 18 vetted Qlik Sense Cloud reviews and ratings
April 26, 2018

"Qlik Sense Cloud Review"

• Historical customer information
  • Current revenue per account
  • Profit year over year
  • Trends of certain accounts
  • Accuracy
  • Ability to update in real time
  • Sometimes there are glitches that show incorrect numbers
It is well suited for sales reps and sales managers. I am not sure how else it can be utilized but maybe marketing could benefit as well so that they can get more insight into customer buying patterns.

Drill-down analysis (1)
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (1)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization (1)
Predictive Analytics (1)
Multi-User Support (named login) (1)
Role-Based Security Model (1)
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete) (1)
Single Sign-On (SSO) (1)