Reviews (1-5 of 5)
Qlik Sense Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Qlik Sense?
Qlik Sense is a business intelligence (BI) and visual analytics platform that supports a range of analytic use cases. Built on Qlik’s Associative Engine, it supports a full range of users and use-cases across the life-cycle from data to insight – with self-service analytics, interactive dashboards, conversational analytics, custom and embedded analytics, mobile analytics, and reporting. The solution comes in three different editions - Qlik Sense Enterprise, Business, and Team. Qlik Sense can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises.
The Qlik Sense analytics platforms aims to empower everyone in organizations to make data-driven decisions. People of all skill levels get analytical power, with associative exploration and search, AI-powered insight suggestions, AI-accelerated creation and data prep, advanced analytics integration, and natural-language, conversational interaction. They can share and communicate the insights they discover and get answers anywhere they work – with interactive and secure online and offline mobility. And for the enterprise, users get a platform with open and standard APIs for customization and extension, data integration and connectivity, centralized management and governance, and a Kubernetes based SaaS / multi-cloud architecture driving scalability across combinations of on-premise, private, and public cloud environments.
Qlik Sense Screenshots
Qlik Sense Videos (12)
Watch Try a Qlik Sense App
Watch Qlik GeoAnalytics
Qlik Sense Downloadables
- Qlik Sense Data Sheet Qlik Sense® is our governed, next-generation visual analytics product, supporting a full range of BI use cases for individuals, groups, and organizations, including self-service visualization, centrally deployed guided analytics apps and dashboards, custom and embedded analytics, and reporting. Business users of all types and skill sets get powerful, flexible visualization and discovery on any device, all within a governed framework that drives enterprise scalability and trust for IT.
- Qlik NPrinting Qlik NPrinting is Qlik’s next-generation reporting and distribution solution, helping spread knowledge and insight across the organization and beyond. This data sheet provides an overview of the product and its capabilities for report creation, distribution, and enterprise deployment.
- Qlik's Statement of Direction
- Qlik Insight Bot The Qlik Insight Bot provides an AI powered, conversational analytics experience, giving people a faster and easier way to ask questions, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions using natural language. It can be readily accessed from within Qlik Sense as well as through popular collaboration tools such as Slack, Skype, Salesforce Chat, and Microsoft Teams. Natural Language Processing (NLP) automatically trains itself and learns from user inquiries over time, and Natural Language Generation (NLG) delivers insights for not only what is happening, but also why – and where to go next. Insights include auto-generated charts, interpretations, key drivers, period-over-period calculations, predictions for measures, and even comparative analysis. Users can set alerts for KPI thresholds, share and collaborate conversationally, and even interact using voice – with Amazon Alexa integration.
- Qlik APIs A short data sheet describing the Qlik Sense APIs
- Qlik Data Catalyst Qlik Data Catalyst™ is a modern enterprise data management solution that simplifies and speeds up how you catalog, manage, prepare, and deliver your trustworthy, actionable data to business users across your enterprise.
- Qlik Scalability Tools
- The Qlik Associative Big Data Index The Qlik Associative Big Data Index delivers Qlik’s associative experience on top of Big Data, allowing users to freely explore and search Big Data repositories while leaving the data where it resides. This capability provides a governed, high-performance associative engine that can be deployed within sources such as Hadoop based data lakes, eliminating the need to transfer and prepare the data elsewhere before it can be analyzed.
- Qlik Connectors
- Qlik Analytics Platform - the power of the Qlik® Associative Engine and visualizations in the hands of application and web developers through powerful, open, and modern APIs – allowing you to see all the connections among all the values in all your data.
- Qlik Core - With Qlik Core, you can take advantage of Qlik's powerful associative engine to build, extend and quickly deploy custom interactive data-driven solutions that are highly scalable and cloud-ready. And built for Linux and running in a Docker container, Qlik Core applications can easily be embedded into any stack, IoT device, process, application, web page, or portal.
Qlik Sense Integrations
Qlik Sense Competitors
Qlik Sense Pricing
Starting Price: $30
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Qlik Sense Business||$30.00||Per User/Per Month|
|Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS||Contact sales|
Qlik Sense Enterprise: Perpetual license basis, based on number of users Qlik Sense Enterprise: Subscription, based on number of users Qlik Sense Desktop: FREE Qlik Sense Cloud: FREE
Qlik Sense Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdnQXZq2xRoAnbUOZl6fueHxRkZs8f5a8|
Qlik Sense Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Kubernetes|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Americas, EMEA, LATAM, APAC|
|Supported Languages:||The Qlik Management Console is English only. The Qlik Sense client supports the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, simplified Chinese, Polish, Turkish, Korean, and Traditional Chinese. The language Qlik Sense uses depends on the language preferences of your browser. The default reading order in a Qlik Sense app is left to right. You can change the reading order to right-to-left in your app preferences if your data or labels are in a right-to-left language such as Arabic or Hebrew.|