December 21, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We are using Qstream to embed key learnings around sales methodology in all our go to market teams.
- Gamification: gets reps involved in ways that keep it interesting while bringing in elements of competition.
- Mobile: ease of use and direct access to reps while on the move. The interface is intuitive and able to be interacted with in quick increments rather than lengthy elearning.
- Coaching: provides direct insights into who is coping and who is not so that enablement efforts can be focused.
- Reporting: we only had access to some of the reports so would have liked to see more detail and have the ability to create custom reports.
- Licensing: we accessed qstream via Growthplay so only had access to limited features. Would like to see this extended so that we could truly experience all of the qstream benefits.
- Content Creation: we were not able to create our own questions and streams but had to rely on the external team. Self-creation and self-directed streams would have been preferable.
Read Nick Saunders's full review
Qstream is great when used for reinforcement of training conducted. Especially when that training is detailed or complex, Qstream will help to embed key concepts and drive adoption while ensuring reps are interacting.