- Forecasting (12)10.0100%
- Financial budgeting (12)9.090%
- Scenario modeling (12)9.090%
- Management reporting (12)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Quantrix, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Benchmarking with external data
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
Visit https://quantrix.com/quantrix-customers/quantrix-business-modeling-of-the-future-litehouse-foods to watch Quantrix video.
- Azure Synapse Analytics (Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
- Tableau Desktop
- JDBC Database
- XML Data Source
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- Learn about the key features and benefits of the world's leading business and financial modeling software, Quantrix Modeler
- Learn about the key features and benefits of Quantrix Qloud, the gateway to real-time collaboration, enabling you to securely share and collaborate on multi-dimensional models with colleagues and clients located anywhere with an internet connection.
Microsoft BI (MSBI)
SAP Analytics Cloud
Workday Adaptive Planning
SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
Varicent Incentive Compensation Management
When working with abstract data and finding trends/patterns in data, Quantrix is less suited.
It's not advisable to put Quantrix desktop application in the hands of non-skilled staff since the learning curve is much steeper than what's the typical experience with spreadsheets. Adding a table with ad hoc simple calculations can be done by anyone in a spreadsheet, but requires knowledgeable design in a Quantrix model. On the positive side, experience with students in our classes shows that with focused training an user can be become productive in a relatively short time.
There is a web version of Quantrix Modeler, Qloud, that is aimed to end users that only modify input data and consume model results, without the possibility of changing the model logic (structure and formulas)
Less appropriate for very simple tasks: overkill for non-analytical bookkeeping...although with multiple site licenses it could aggregate and give immediate feedback to those who needed analysis with data from multiple, disparate sources.
Quantrix beats a conventional spreadsheet by miles when you are in need of a tool to set up and maintain a complex planning solution.
Quantrix starts to shine, where a spreadsheet is starting to ache.
Use a conventional spreadsheet if you just want a quick, one-off answer.
I still use Excel for basic tasks such as data aggregation or simple calculation tasks (such as finding the weighted average of some subset of data), but the minute the solution moves into more complex territory I move to Quantrix models. There is just hands down no better way to create more complex solutions as efficiently or as appealing as Quantrix.