Quantum Metric Reviews

April 27, 2021
We are using Quantum Metric at the departmental level: internet marketing, customer service and IT.
  • Analysis
  • Interactions
  • Dashboarding
  • Event Tagging
  • Error reporting and Alerts
  • Report Sharing
  • Ability to look at historical data and compare for longer periods
  • Ability to do event tagging as a user more easily without being a developer
[Well suited for] interactions, error alerts, session replays, quantifying and qualifying areas, events and page performance. Less appropriate for doing Wow, MoM comparisons with specific KPIs.
March 04, 2020
Ryan Caplin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Multiple areas of the company use it in different ways. We use it to learn from user sessions and behavior, track errors and load times, monitor new features, and identify and investigate bugs. The Product teams have found immense value in being able to cross internal datasets with Quantum sessions to see what users are actually experiencing.
  • Video replays.
  • Feature tracking, metrics, and analytics.
  • Support.
  • Usability. Eliminate clicks on repetitive tasks, enable more terms to be searchable in the global search bar, and reduce the number of back-and-forth clicks.
  • Make videos more accessible with the keyboard. Space bar to pause, left and right arrows to skip, ctrl/cmd+left/right to skip to the next session, escape to exit view mode, etc. That stuff goes a long way in making the product delightful.
  • Improve rendering of user sessions. Too many of them don't work properly.
Absolutely critical for my Product team when releasing a new feature. We need to see if each release behaves how we expect. We've identified bugs early on multiple times via Quantum sessions, whereas they may have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Very well suited for tracking sessions where a user engages in a specific way: visits a specific URL, clicks a certain button, follows a certain path.
Super responsive, incredibly quick and helpful. I can message them anytime and get near-immediate support from one or multiple people.
Read Ryan Caplin's full review
March 05, 2020
Angela Baum | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to capture customer/ in house agent sessions mostly. It is used by the whole org. We want to view what the customer/agents do so we know what problems to fix when addressing the customer experience.
  • It is easy to search and replay sessions to view issues or concerns.
  • The heat maps and opportunities are a great feature so you know where the users are struggling.
  • Tracking events you want to keep an eye is convenient and then also easy to search by.
  • It may be nice to pull reports or stats off something we are tracking.
  • Sometimes recordings can be blurry.
Its a really great tool to keep an eye on the customer experience without having to physically survey customers. Also very handy when you are trying to troubleshoot an issue!
Our Quantum rep has really stepped up and helped make sure we know how to use the product and has office hours for us to talk with her about questions and issues.
Read Angela Baum's full review
April 14, 2020
We are using QM in the ecomm group to help identify opportunities on our site. It helps us understand shopping behavior, content analytics, OOS, search terms and technical site issues. We also monitor user sessions to track user problems or how customers are shopping when we are deploying new customer features.
  • Heat Map/interactions
  • Identify OOS
  • User sessions
  • Identifying technical problems
  • There is learning that the user is expected to do to fully engage in the site.
We really use QM to identify site opportunities from a behavior aspect and how consumers are interacting with the site. We used it extensively to monitor inventory levels since we were able to see inventory by region. We really don't use QM for daily business metrics as we have other internal systems that track business metrics.
The team at QM was always present to help us. They are quick to respond and always available. They always ask "what are you trying to solve" and/or "what answer do you need?" They come back with not only those responses but related recommendations that may be helpful for us in the future. They are also a very pleasant team to work with!
April 09, 2020
I have been using QM for a little over a year now and it is a part of my everyday use. I use it to troubleshoot issues that are being reported by our customers and other users. It has helped us solve many issues! We have users in many parts of our company to help give members the best experience possible.
  • Finding pain points in the software.
  • View customer experience in replicating issues.
  • None at the moment! So far my experience has been positive.
I would say it is well suited for anyone who needs to improve their customer platform to better suit their members. It is an essential product.
They are always available to help and answer any question we have.
April 07, 2020
Quantum Metric gets used only in the ecommerce and IT departments by select people. We use Quantum Metric to find and fix reported customer issues, find any site errors, and find user pain points that we can solve.
  • Easy to share recorded sessions with wider team
  • Creating and saving segments
  • Plentiful options for filtering and finding the session recordings needed
  • Steep learning curve
  • Hard to find a glossary or dictionary of terms. Sometimes it's trial and error to get to what I am looking for.
  • Errors page is harder to use after the redesign.
Quantum Metric is great at finding and fixing issues reported by customer service where users are experiencing very specific errors. You can find the recorded customer session, send to IT, and they can quickly find the source of the error and plan a fix. I find after the redesign of the error pages, it is harder to use.

I imagine it would be less appropriate for daily analytics, although my organization doesn't use it for that. I would definitely not recommend it for any small business as the services would be a bit overkill. To use the tool to its full advantage, it should have a dedicated person working with it full time. We do not have that advantage.
I get a specific person to route all questions to rather than a help desk or chat bot.That is incredibly valuable as the person knows our business and how it behaves. They are better suited to assist with questions or setting up new events. And I always know they will get back to me in a timely manner.
Jess Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company recently deployed and began using Quantum Metric (QM) for a large government client. The client operates much like a B2C business, advertising and attracting users to their site who then can compare and purchase a solution.

The client has struggled with understanding where users have problems on their site, and how they can resolve the issues.

It is primarily being used by the marketing and user experience teams. The dashboard and how it presents data is very user-friendly. Yes, a lot of the data is available in regular analytics tools, but it is presented better.

What is really special about QM is how it surfaces issues such as "rage clicking," or spending a lot of time typing, waiting for page loads - those issues that sometimes cause users to abandon a site.

And then I really like the view, I don't recall the name, but it shows a laptop, tablet, and phone then shows live (I think they are live) users going through your site on each of those devices. Yesterday, I saw a user from Florida on a phone, a user from Texas on a laptop, and a user from Tennessee on a tablet - all at the same time - going through the site.
  • Surfacing problems and identifying the issues are easy and intuitive
  • Presenting information logically
  • Ability to quickly replay problem sessions
  • The level of security is excellent to help protect user's privacy
  • Integration with other tools is not fully baked
If you're looking to go beyond session replay and have a tool with intelligence to show you specific issues, and prioritize those, I think this is a good tool. Retailers that have had ups and downs, and are maybe seeing an increase in their online traffic/sales, who want a better view of how to improve the customer experience. You need a fairly mature digital analytics environment for this to make sense.

If you have a more basic analytics environment, or you don't have the people/skills to use all the information QM can provide, it's probably not a good fit.
The few engagements we've had have been positive.
Read Jess Johnson's full review
September 03, 2019
Erica D'Aloia | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metrics has been one of the best tools I have ever used. Being able to see customer sessions and replays has been extremely eye-opening for identifying customer pain points and issues to having a better understanding of the customer experiences and product finding methods on our site. Additionally, our Quantum Metrics account management team has gone above and beyond in their level of service by helping build dashboards, tag new events, quantify errors/issues and understand the full customer journey.

It is used throughout the company from the IT team in monitoring cart and checkout alerts to category merchants looking at heatmaps to see a page's performance and engagement. Quantum Metrics has become a business-critical tool we use on a daily basis, and I personally learn something new about our site or our customers every time I watch a session.
  • Identifying user pain points and frustrations. Quantum Metrics has a data point called Rage Click which shows when a customer has clicked multiple times back to back on a particular section of the website.
  • Replaying a session to see everything that is loading on the front end to the customer, as well as the backed end of the website, has been critical in troubleshooting the experience.
  • Heatmaps are a awesome tool we have found very useful in showing engagement with different content on the page, how far user scroll & drop off and to see a split side by side view of the same page in an a/b test.
  • It would be great if we could see some of our sessions for a long time period.
  • Had to see heatmaps for modals that live throughout the site such as navigation or search bar.
Quantum Metrics is great for all websites, regardless of how complex the website the business is. It is not great for mobile apps since there can be some security issues with data/session replay with Apple iOS versions.
Excellent customer support, and their account team is amazing to work with! They have come on site a handful of time but we now run weekly office hours to have an open dialog on any questions or open needs - this has been extremely helpful and informative!
Read Erica D'Aloia's full review
Salil Chatrath | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been using Quantum Metric for few months now. Initially it's being used by Product and UX teams to understand our customers' top pain points and to determine our next set of roadmap items. Over time we plan to fully roll it out to our QA teams and customer service teams (where we can actually see recordings to validate the customer issues). One particular use case we are doing it to validate the post release QA to see live customers interact with any new feature.
  • Opportunity Analysis- This particular feature helps us to prioritize which of the glitches/enhancements to focus on from a list of million possibilities. Having a dollar value for each possible fix drives clear business value.
  • Error occurrences - Usually we have separate APM tools to determine the tech issues. QM gives us one snapshot view for all the tech errors and combined with user recordings it makes life of PM easy to get the fix done.
  • Rage Clicks - Usability is a big concern for platforms like ours which serves users across multiple type of devices. What are the possible usability blockers which causes customer to abandon the journey is highly useful.
  • Search Anything - There's a top bar which is intutive and I can search anything from a event name to order confirmation number which is great!
  • Running multivariate tests using QM. As more and more companies are moving towards testing approach, setting and running a test quickly and accurately will be good enhancement.
  • Integrations with other monitoring tools like Runscope/pagerduty/new relic
It's great to visually see how users are using your product and see your features being used/not used.
Our account managers have been super supportive and responsive.
Read Salil Chatrath's full review
Ben Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Quantum Metric (QM) on our eCommerce website which is available on desktop and mobile devices. QM helps us understand customer behavior, identify struggles and determine where we can make improvements. We've been able to find critical drop offs in conversion rates for various parts of the site and prioritize bug fixes and updates. I have been involved with the team at QM in creating customized dashboards and tracking events. These have given us insight into user trends that we had no way of getting through any other tool (we use several other analytical tools). The replay feature has been extremely useful. We have been able to see consumer struggles at a personal level and diagnose issues much more quickly. Currently the Ecommerce and IT teams use QM extensively, but I have also been an advocate for using QM through all teams, eCommerce, Marketing, Brand, UX, Finance, and IT.
  • Interactions tab that shows a heatmap. Includes conversion rates based on interactions with different aspects of the page.
  • Customization of funnels (although not all users can do this)
  • Watch user playback including in real time
  • Customize-able dashboards with a large variety of cards
  • Reports & alerts allowing automation of important metric updates
  • Ability to share links with others easily including searches and replays
  • User interface takes some time to get used to, not totally intuitive (search, creating dashboard cards, etc.)
  • Not all functions are available to all users and takes time to get proper permissions (pro and con)
I've already recommended using QM to many colleagues and will continue to do so. I believe the tool is indispensable in understanding consumer behavior and getting insights where other tools cannot. QM is very well suited for a large eCommerce site. Although it may not be needed for smaller sites, I believe that it would still be useful in seeing where consumers are having difficulty and falling out of the sales funnel at great rates. We do not use QM as the source of truth for sales data or even web analytics but it is extremely valuable for user research and identifying site problems.
I've been very impressed with the support Quantum Metric has provided. Our amazing Customer Success team has provided excellent service and has gone above and beyond in helping us use and understand the tool. We hold weekly calls with multiple teams and QM has been proactive in bringing things to our team's attention and making suggestions. The support has been one of the most important aspects of having QM and has allowed us to make great strides in improving how we use data and user research in our work.
Read Ben Anderson's full review
December 09, 2019
Darius Savickas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metric is widely used in my organization and my team uses it daily to help address customer issues and improve their experience.
  • Plenty of information is provided in the tool when viewing sessions.
  • It's clear and easy to use.
  • A vast array of filter options are available to locate specific sessions.
  • Sometimes video replays are not capturing all visual data.
When searching for bugs or issues, it is easier and more efficient to search for specific scenarios made by multiple users instead of manually repeating the same task.
We haven't engaged in any issues that would require support.
Read Darius Savickas's full review
August 06, 2019
Bill Saffold | TrustRadius Reviewer

Implemented QM for our outlet eCommerce business. It is primarily being used by the sit managements team to explore UX issues to understand user pain points. Additionally, the team has found great value in leveraging the tool to understand and research user errors and site functionality errors and issues.

Having QM has solved the issue our team had of quantifying potential opportunity/errors thus helping for business case development and prioritization. Additionally, it has been incredibly useful being able to leverage heat maps and user replays to help communicate with development and UX teams when addressing issues and enhancements.

• Assessing and quantifying value of specific events.
  • Event tracking.
  • Customer service/success help and guidance.
  • Replays and heatmaps.
  • Amount of information available through QM can be overwhelming... deciding where to start.
I've recommended Quantum Metric to a few different colleagues, as I believe this tool is excellent for taking eCommerce user research to another level - gaining not only deeper insights but also quantifying the impact. I would not us QM solely as an analytics tool and/or replacement to something like Google Analytics... especially if you are a retailer looking to analyze product sales.
The Customer Success team is fantastic to work with. I feel it's sometimes like having an extension of my own team. We rely on them A LOT to help surface issues and assist us in recognizing the opportunity to QM tool is discovering. Within the Quantum Metric tool/interface there is a pretty decent help function that I believe is getting more robust as time goes on. I thought at one time there was a live chat for help... but I might be mistaken.
Read Bill Saffold's full review
November 25, 2019
Rubeena Shaikh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Quantum Metric to debug the issue or find out the customer issue going through Quantum Session. It helps to go through the customer journey and find out the issue.
  • It shows clear journey of customer.
  • We can easily find the error codes or APIs.
  • We can easily take the pop up screenshot.
  • We can easily share the Quantum Session with anyone.
  • Sometimes it doesn't capture the customer journey.
  • Sometimes it doesn't show the backend error logs.
It has multiple choices to find the customer session like an email ID, customer account, and IP address. We can also find sessions with the country filter which is very useful to find out the country-specific issues. We can add multiple search filters to find out the exact QM session. It shows API and can run the session as per API click or our choice.
It is user-friendly, easy to learn and find out the customer issues. Best part is that it shows the complete user journey like a video and we can run and stop it as per our choice speed and from wherever we want to see it. It has multiple filter options to find out the exact issue. Another best option is that we can easily share the Quantum Session and screenshots from the customer journey.
Read Rubeena Shaikh's full review
Marcos Yeh Chai | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Quantum Metric to review client sessions and debug their specific problems and errors. Our web application extends worldwide; connecting transfers between different countries and cross currency, makes it very complex and very specific issues can happen. To determine the problem more specifically, it helps to review client's journey from start to end of session. It also works great as a monitoring tool to watch KPI and dashboards in real time.
  • Review in detail client's session like watching a movie of how it plays out.
  • Easy to find API responses.
  • Protects very well client's private information.
  • Easy to share session functionality, so other people can review same session.
  • Sometimes the session UI isn't displayed, but tech support can remedy that.
It's great for troubleshooting, very detailed view. Great for micro level analysis.

Would have to research more, if it works for customer experience analysis at a more macro level; if it captures all the different tags from the API interactions. Haven't really used much for this type of analysis. Definitely worth exploring for sure.
Response is fast, it never surpasses a day. Issues are resolved at the most in 3 days.
Read Marcos Yeh Chai's full review
Jose Araya | TrustRadius Reviewer
In Western Union different teams across the company have access to Quantum Metrics (for example Fraud Support, Webcare, Content team, etc.). In my department specifically, we use it in different ways since our team is in charge of overseeing part of the health of the websites/mobile apps. We use it mainly in two ways:

One of the ways we use QM is to have/create different dashboards to monitor the certain behavior of certain APIs or error codes, as well as to see statistics of website behavior in general.

The other and main way we usually use it is to give support to every day escalations that are sent to us either by customer service, another employee or the customer him/herself. We are able to see the exact behavior of the customer and the website and analyze the videos and logs to determine the exact issue that the customer/website is facing. It's really useful since sometimes there are issues that cannot be simply seen by checking logs and it helps us out with seeing it all from a customer/user perspective.

Overall, QM is an excellent tool that my team is very pleased to possess.
  • Provides clear video sessions of the customer interaction - Helps put your in the shoes of the customer
  • Provides clear step-by-step logs of behavior - Gives clarity on every single action made by the customer
  • Has a vast amount of filters - Gives a large sum of options to be able to pinpoint specific scenarios
  • There are some occasions where the sessions will not be recorded properly or it is very hard to see. (small font, not captured at all, etc)
  • It would be great if sessions 60+ days were available.
I believe that two of the best ways where Quantum Metrics is well suited is with monitoring and issue triage.

Monitoring: Quantum Metrics captures APIs very well and all types of detailed data properly adequately. This helps monitor the behavior of a certain platform or service to ensure that nothing is out of order.

Issue triage: Helps put a Quantum Metrics user in the shoes of the customer and analyze the issue faced by him/her, and afterwards, gives thorough visibility to engineering teams that analyze the session and/or logs of the same to assist in the resolution of the defect.
I give this a good 9 rating since every time a co-worker or I have had issues with QM, we either use the chat option on the QM site or send out an email and our concerns are usually addressed and fixed in a very timely manner. Very helpful indeed!
Read Jose Araya's full review
Jason LeBoeuf | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Quantum Metric on a daily basis within both the eCom and IT teams. We watch reply sessions of every customer service issue sent to us from the CS team each morning. Then based on those findings, create tickets for IT to review and build fixes for any issues uncovered.
  • Session review
  • Issue reporting
  • Custom alerts for known issue tracking
  • Dashboard UX
  • Reporting functionality
  • User training
We couldn’t have survived our site launch without having Quantum Metric available to watch user sessions to uncover issues. Then the ongoing daily use is critical in managing our customer journey experience going forward. If you don’t have at least one resource that can learn and use the tool, then it might not be that useful to you.
Client managers are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Read Jason LeBoeuf's full review
Christian Calvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metric (QM) is of great use for us. It enables us to understand customer experience, get statistics, isolate issues and find opportunities. It is used by several departments within our organization, and almost for every customer issue we end up linking it to a QM replay to show how the issue is experienced and we use the network and request information to escalate to engineering.
  • Replaying sessions
  • Give statistics
  • Network tab
  • Sometimes losing some CSS makes it a challenge to see some replays
It is very good for figuring out customer issues
It is very good for getting statistics and compare behavior in different segments.
The heat maps and interactions give good information for marketing and UX design teams.
I always get a prompt response and follow up. It does not take even a day to get their answer, they acknowledge it very quickly and it always is easy to exchange information with them.
Read Christian Calvo's full review
October 04, 2019
Mark McGuire | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to identify customer problems they have with their JCP accounts. Our customers provide reviews via Foresee survey comments and detail any problems they have with our website. I read and watch the Quantum recordings associated with these issues daily, and if there are problems we can solve I forward them to our operations and customer service teams to make our customers happy again.
  • Quantum allows me to see the problems our customers have trying to log in to their account. This is our biggest customer complaint.
  • Customer could not see an order, it disappears from the cart. Our operations team can see what happened then go to Splunk and identify the problem.
  • Customer needed help with shipping questions. If our customer wants free shipping, we can look at cart values and decide thresholds, to allow free shipping.
  • Sometimes the recording is not available (rarely).
The tool is great!
Great tools
Read Mark McGuire's full review
October 04, 2019
Gloria Lago | TrustRadius Reviewer
We added Quantum tracking to our Digital Magazine Product landing pages, most of our digital Order Form Pages/Confirmation Page, and our online Customer Care page for TNY. This tool has grown from just being a Consumer Marketing tool so now being used across multiple departments at Conde Nast. Primarily we use this tool for Order Form Optimizations.
  • Our Customer Success partner, Kelly - is amazing and one of the biggest reasons we wanted to continue using Quantum. She invests a lot of time with us!
  • Opportunities area in the dashboard has been particularly useful in the UI. We have caught a few errors on our pages ahead of time that we have been able to correct on time.
  • It's a tool that does take a little while to get used to and segmentation in the tool isn't always the most obvious
I think it is a great tool if you are working on site optimizations and want to track user behavior. Having the live session replay is a great add to the tool.
The support without a doubt is amazing, it honestly feels like they are an extended part of our team at Conde. They are extremely responsive and flexible with any updates to reports that they help us create as well as any segmentation that we need guidance on. I truly think that this is their biggest asset.
Read Gloria Lago's full review
September 10, 2019
Parag Doshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, QM is being used at the enterprise level. Among the debugging tools available in the market with the ability to provide customer session history, Quantum Metrics has been found one of the most effective tools. Replaying customer sessions helps the team identify the true issues and pain points. Once a team has a better understanding of the customer issues, we can take necessary actions to ensure to fix the issue and provide better customer experience. Quantum Metrics Team's walk through session has been really helpful in building new dashboards, editing existing ones, tagging new events, quantifying errors/issues and ultimately understanding the full customer journey. A tool to walk you through the customer pain journey which helps an enterprise to improve it.
  • User friendly.
  • Session replay to pinpoint customer pain. It would be great if we could see some of our sessions for more than 30 days.
  • Ability to view the network logs along with the session.
  • Need customer sessions for more than 30 days in a few cases.
  • Adding an ability to view server-level logs if possible.
Especially in scenarios that can not be reproduced by the QA Team, we always rely on QM session to understand the exact steps.
Very happy with the support received from the QM Team wherein they helped create and modify dashboards.
Read Parag Doshi's full review
September 08, 2019
Josh Allred | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metric is being used across the whole organization. The program helps us identify specific issues related to the website and mobile app. It provides insight and a closer look at the customer experience.
  • The support has been phenomenal.
  • Cutting edge technology.
  • Transparency and a drive to provide better insight and accountability.
  • Some missing functionality
  • Updates
  • Turnaround
Quantum Metric provides us a very unique look into the customer experience. It helps us identify bugs and areas for improvement. We are able to make significant changes to our approach based on the data and sessions Quantum Metric provides.
I have been very impressed with the support of my team that I have received from Quantum Metric. They are very proactive and they strive to respond quickly to my questions and concerns.
Read Josh Allred's full review
August 27, 2019
Christian Kemsies | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Quantum Metric for a couple of month now and we already identified and fixed multiple pain points for our customers. The tool is mainly used by product and UX but is also integrated in our Customer Service processes to better support our customers, if they report issues to us. Quantum Metric has become an important tool for us to get better insights into our customers behavior.
  • Cross platform user recordings, one tool fits all (iOs, Android, mobile Web and Desktop)
  • Identifying possible frustration and Rage Clicks - one of my favourite ways to find pain points in our products.
  • Jira integration - it is easy to directly create tickets from QM in Jira and share a recording with the team so it starts right before the issue happens.
  • The filter options can be overwhelming and it is not always easy to identify which attributes actually have data behind them
Quantum Metric has become a trusted partner in identifying frictions within our checkout process. We had multiple iterations already to optimize our design to ease the process for our customers. Quantum Metric is now part of every new feature launch we do, to get first hand data on how customers interact with new release features.
Even more complicated requests could be solved quickly by the Quantum Metric team. The whole on-boarding process is designed in a way that, it is ensured once you start working with the product it is already set up in a way catered to the needs of your team. Especially in the beginning we had the QM team reaching out to us to show us possible pain points they came across.
Read Christian Kemsies's full review
August 27, 2019
Kamal Dua | TrustRadius Reviewer
QM is one of the tools that my team uses day in / day out for troubleshooting customer issues, replaying customer session and finding various technical issues experienced by our customers. Its a go-to tool not just for the replay session feature but also for daily reporting, and funnels. QM has taken a giant leap in integrating with other tools such as Amplitude, TopBox, Splunk, Evergage etc. We have been able to troubleshoot a wide range of issues affecting the customers and make changes in our user interface, product design, and content. Seamless integration with the web and app.
  • Filter for specific events, errors our customers received and seeing the overall impact.
  • Integration with other tools.
  • Fast replay.
  • QM team takes feedback and help resolve issues faster and also implement new features.
  • Dashboard and reporting.
  • Alerts.
  • Reporting on specific customer segments.
  • Retention of customer replay sessions for a longer duration.
The customer replay session is the main core of this tool. We have identified many issues which could only be possible while replaying sessions. One of the other big advantage of this tool is the integration with other tools.
It is not suited or a replacement for an analytics tool, but for basic analytics it is fine.
QM support is exceptional. Just drop them a note and it is acknowledged and resolved within a day!
Read Kamal Dua's full review
August 21, 2019
Nancy Hom | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metric has become a critical tool in our organization. It has been deployed on a combination of external applications and internal applications, mainly C2C but also B2C and B2B applications, providing us with insights as to how the applications are being used. This tool has been powerful in helping to identify customer struggles, but also to discover use cases that we hadn't envisioned until we started looking at not only the customer behavior but also the system data that supported the user session.
  • Easy implementation and integration. Since Quantum Metric is java-based, this has removed the dependency on supporting and managing SDKs and infrastructure.
  • Quantum Metric UI is extremely intuitive and allows the majority of users to use the tool efficiently without a ton of training.
  • Quantum Metric continues to expand its feature list and capabilities. I've worked with many other tools, and it's amazing how quickly new features are deployed.
  • Quantum Metric is taking a lead in integrating its tool with other vendors.
  • Quantum Metric's data extract and reporting capabilities are limited. I would like the ability to better define data extract properties.
  • Quantum Metric's funnel charts could be improved, mainly in the UI area.
One area where Quantum Metric helped us is in identifying fraud patterns, specifically to identify sites that posed as ours (phishing). It has also really allowed our Marketing Team to understand how the customer interacted with our pages, and whether they led to a conversion or where they struggled. One scenario that we are currently working on is to integrate Quantum Metric data with our application on a real-time basis, which could drive an alternative to the current customer experience.
Support is provided in many ways:
  1. Popup chat
  2. Designated QM Support Email
  3. Online help text
However, more could be done to the UI that could be deployed to help the user.
Read Nancy Hom's full review
Ishan Parikh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quantum Metric is used across the whole organisation ranging from analytics, IT, eCommerce teams and merchandisers. Quantum Metric allows us to surface issues in a timely manner as tagging of issues is quick and being able to see videos allows us to validate tags. We have been able to troubleshoot a wide range of issues affecting the customer ranging from top funnel such as inventory availability and bottom funnel such as issues while checking out on certain device/browser combinations.
  • Tracking of complex issues takes minutes, with other analytical tools it would take a hours or days of development work to set up tracking of certain events.
  • Integration with Big Query, this allows us to look at large data sets in conjunction with other analytical tools.
  • Integration of events and errors within videos allows for validation of events and also allows for better understanding of own website in an easy to consume format, example being able to see API's firing on different pages.
  • Minor UI changes like ability to annotate within events and errors to keep history of issues within the interface.
  • Wishlist - widgets for mobile to keep track for important events around the clock.
Quantum is well suited for getting a real time understanding of the issues faced by the customer and to get an understanding of how different levels throughout the website affect conversion and revenue. Less suited if using as a reporting tool to disseminate reports throughout the organisation.
Responses are always the same day and detailed.
Read Ishan Parikh's full review

What is Quantum Metric?

Quantum Metric is designed to help organizations build better digital products faster. Their platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and IT teams a single version of truth which the vendor describes as fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience, with the result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.

Looking to learn more about the session replay space? Check out our guide — https://www.quantummetric.com/enterprise-guide-to-session-replay/

Quantum Metric Features

Has featureDashboards - Visualize and share behavioral, business and technical data points.
Has featureSession Replay - Best in class replay that delivers customer empathy, technical details and shareable resources in a secure, compliant format.
Has featureOpportunities - Automate the discovery of potential revenue blockers. Opportunities surfaces, identifies and prioritizes errors by business impact.
Has featurePage Performance - Performance enables your team to discover and quantify performance improvement opportunities, aligning your business and technical teams around key business outcomes.
Has featureAlerts - Create dynamic alerts to proactively manage your KPIs and critical business systems.
Has featureInteractions - Quantify user engagement with content with heatmaps, content quantification and more.
Has featurePages - Identify page-level conversions, isolate drivers and detractors, and benchmark behaviors by page or page group.
Has featureActivate - Quantum Metric’s Activate turns any behavioral data point into a real-time trigger for user experience decision making. Transform any user action, from frustration to feature engagement, into an opportunity to actively intercept the user or enrich your existing data stack.
Has featureTeams - Quantum Metric Teams enables our enterprise customers to manage users, set up permission-based roles and teams, or apply a global filter based on segments.

Quantum Metric Screenshots