Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Quantum Workplace Engagement Surveys and Pulses, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Quantum Workplace provides an all-in-one employee engagement software that makes managers the central drivers of workplace culture. Serving more than 8,700 organizations, Quantum Workplace’s technology gives team leaders direct access to employee feedback and personalized real-time insights, so they can make work better every day. The software includes surveys, goals, recognition, feedback, one-on-one, and alert features — providing a powerful solution for team engagement and continuous improvement.
According to the vendor, with Quantum Workplace's flexible surveys feature, users have many ways to customize their survey and collect employee feedback including:
- From pulse to an annual initiative
- Survey content to fit your goals
- Advanced survey technology
- Surveys in any language
- A platform convenient for employees
- HR Solutions
- Hay Group
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||4%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||67%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||29%|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Central Khmer, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, and others available upon request.|
- The survey is EASY to use.
- Their staff are extremely responsive to questions.
- The feedback and data are easy to understand.
- I would encourage being more up front with the different cost options.
- I really do not know of anything else that needs improvement.
- Quantum reporting was really easy to read and great for presenting to upper management.
- They also offered some great additional resources for an upcharge.
- This software is customizable to your organization, which is great.
- This software was very user-friendly for my employees completing the engagement survey.
- Some of the items that were available at an additional charge would have been great to use at a lesser cost.
- The results were broken out into categories, which was great. However for a small company it can be a little too detailed. Because our sample pool is small compared to a large company-I thought our results were not truly reflective of our culture.
Overall I really liked what Quantum had to offer. The reports were my favorite part because they were easy to read and present to senior management.
Because our sample was low, if one person marked a question low then it dropped our numbers significantly. I don't think the data was normalized--and that might have helped.
- Quantum Workplace associates have an organized process in place, documenting the timeline, assigning responsibilities and ensuring the survey content is accurate and ready to go by the deadline. They keep me organized from planning stages to generating result reports.
- The suggested articles regarding communication strategies for announcing the survey and developing the invitation have been invaluable. Their templates walk you through a good invite, a better and a best invite. And, they don't stop with how to communicate results...Quantum Workplace guides you through a communication strategy that can be used throughout the year to keep a continued focus on engagement initiatives.
- Quantum Workplace provides a high level, but thorough executive summary that has been key to supporting my efforts in presenting our results information to our senior leadership team. And because my Quantum Workplace contacts review it with me first I am provided with talking points that make my presentation more informative and effective.
- Every individual I have worked with at Quantum Workplace has been knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I sometimes find myself calling them with other types of questions about employee retention or performance because I have found them to be so helpful.
- I mentioned this to them after our last survey. The first year we did the survey the Quantum Workplace site provided us with detailed information on creating improvement plans, questions for employee focus groups and best practice information. While the site still provides information on creating an action plan, they removed the other information and haven't offered any new tips in the past two years. I would like to see them bring this back and update it each year so it is fresh and provides usable action items.
- User interface and ease of access from the Internet
- Reporting and report outputs
- Ability to slice data
- Ability to customize questions asked in addition to standard
- More reporting options for slicing data
- Make PDF and Excel output files look the same
- Well designed content. The questions are clear and relevant to various employee audiences.
- Powerful reporting that line managers can understand.
- Action planning recommendations are valid and practical.
- Translation of non-English survey responses would make the anecdotal reporting even better.
- Various formats for easy and effective administration.
- Robust and easy to use dashboards.
- Being sure that they can be flexible enough to meet the needs of a business that is constantly changing.
- This tool allows us to drill down into departments to get an in-depth feel for the culture in each work group. This is all done while maintaining true anonymity for participants, which is always a staff fear.
- Although we did not make good use of it, TeamPulse includes an online action planning tool that allows department management to work with their teams on the results, drill into the real meaning of those results on a department level, and jointly build action plans that can be tracked in the tool.
- The analysis of the global results by the pros at Quantum Workplace produced an excellent executive overview of the results on an overall and department, job level, tenure and age basis. That analysis and the presentation delivered by Quantum Workplace was exactly what we needed for our leadership team that was new to the engagement survey game.
- Possibly the best feature of Quantum Workplace's engagement survey tool is the statistically significant comparative data from other organizations of similar size, location, type of business, etc. The info has far more value when we are able to see where we stand in relation to other organizations, including some of Quantum Workplace's high performing participants.
- It might have this and we didn't realize or figure it out, but if the Action Plan tool pinged managers on a regular basis with reminders and also copied those to the executives or HR, it might generate more effort from the department level.
- Some phrasing of the questions allowed too much variability in interpretation. This was particularly evident in the phrase: 'the leaders of Amida Care.' Reviewing the responses to those questions gave too many executives and department heads an easy out when low scores were present. They could 'believe' that their employees were referencing the CEO and top execs. On the other hand, top execs could look at those questions as referencing department heads. We will be pushing for more specificity while remaining capable of comparing to Quantum Workplace's vast results data.
What tools do you recommend for your clients to use when evaluating the results of your engagement survey?
How many organizations and employees do you survey each year and are they all surveyed with a set of consistent questions that can be used for comparative purposes?
What kind of assistance will you provide for interpretation of results and building of action plans?
- Provide detailed information for the entire organization engagement levels.
- Allows you to break down the engagement levels by each department within your company.
- Lets you create many different reports to help guide you to making action items you will work on to improve your workplace.
- Making more recommendations on action items that you can work on and how you can roll them out in your company.
- Instead of giving you all of the suggestions when you look for ways to use your action items they could make it to where the ones that are related to the actions items are the only ones that appear.
- The results are published in easy-to-read and understand charts and graphs.
- The results are tabulated for year-over-year results.
- You can drill down to individual departments.
- None known...
- The reporting suite is best in class. The available reports enable managers to pull something high-level and easy to digest while at the same time providing robust filtering/slicing options to get down to a granular analysis of engagement. The available tools are set in a very modern and intuitive UI.
- Customer support with Quantum Workplace is great. The team over there is flexible and seems to care about the client's needs.
- I'm not often in a position to do this, but I really can't say much...every single time something concerning has come up (which is natural with a new relationship) our dedicated account managers have stepped in to quickly resolve.
- Allowed us to customize.
- Custom filter options.
- Fast and timely response from our Quantum Workplace contacts.
- We are currently in the process of our survey with 4 days remaining. So far I have only had a positive experience. The only thing I wish is that I could have a better understanding of how our results will be provided. Since we did a custom survey not sure how the reports will work.