- Allow the use of retirement units for unitization out of the box.
- Align with Ferc Account and Reporting Standards
- Provide Dashboards that can be configured for different users or groups
- Functions well in a Project Centric Accounting Environment.
- The backend technology is dated and requires specialized skills or PowerPlan assistance to develop on.
- UI is also outdated and not as visually appealing as users are now accustomed to.
- Reporting is basic in functionality and appearance.
Questica Budget Scorecard Summary
About Questica Budget
The Questica suite of products are part of a comprehensive web-based budgeting preparation, performance, management and data visualization solution that enables public sector and non-profit organizations to improve and shorten their budgeting cycles.
Questica Budget is a fully featured, multi-user web-based operating, salary and capital budgeting and performance measurement tool. It integrates with Questica Performance to capture key measures and provides dynamic analytic tools to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and services. It also integrates Questica OpenBook a transparency and data visualization tool including the new OpenBook Project Explorer for Capital Budgets.
*New* Financial statements module.
*New* Questica Budget Book powered by CaseWare allows government agencies to create, collaborate, edit, approve and publish their annual Budget Books using an effective workflow, security and feedback loop. Integration with Questica Budget and CaseWare Working Papers.
Questica Budget Screenshots
Questica Budget Competitors
Questica Budget Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Questica Budget Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, United States, Others|
|Supported Languages: ||English|