Reviews (1-10 of 10)
- Question Pro offers comprehensive analytics features. Responses are easily transmitted into graphs and easy-to-digest reports.
- QuestionPro adapts to mobile use incredibly well. Although we create surveys on computer screens, most students access it through a mobile device.
- QuestionPro permits multiple users to access data while the survey is active and simultaneously with one another. Because we have multiple users interacting with the same data, this feature increases our efficiency.
- QuestionPro’s interface is somewhat outdated and visually unappealing. While I appreciate the prioritization of functionality, I would like to see more energy devoted to aesthetics.
- QuestionPro runs somewhat slowly. There is a definite lag switching between tabs and applying filters that can be annoying in a fast-paced environment.
- QuestionPro creates effective data graphs and charts, but it lacks presentation capabilities that could benefit smaller organizations without presentation templates.
- Before choosing QuestionPro, we evaluated it and Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, and SurveyMonkey. A committee tested each of 141 key features on all four products. QuestionPro did well in the comparison and we have ended up using even more features that we tested. The summary of that work can be found here: https://oit.utk.edu/research/documentation/Qualtrics-to-questionpro/.
- The way it handles anonymous surveys is particularly good. With most products, you have to remember to check the "anonymous" box to prevent it from saving email addresses or other identifiable data. But if you forget to do so, you can't tell by taking the survey. Question pro uses "Respondent Anonymity Assurance" that must be turned on by the company (a quick request from the chat window will suffice) and then it can never be turned off. This activates a link that appears on the bottom left-hand of each survey page. Clicking it takes the survey participant to a company page which assures them that the anonymous feature is indeed turned on.
- It has a very nice combination of great power and ease of use.
- The support we have received from the company has been excellent. Our team has worked with around 30 research software vendors for over 35 years and this company stands out as being extremely responsive to our needs. We told them we needed a migration tool to help us move from Qualtrics to QuestionPro and they created one in just a few weeks. They've added or improved a number of other features for us, at no charge.
- We have tracked each feature that we've used and so far it's 178 of them. We have sent them a list of things to improve one of these was about randomizing the order questions to each participant to prevent order-based bias. They do this, but we have a case where we need to select a block of questions at random, then select the questions only from within the chosen block. They don't do this yet but they're working on adding it.
- Timing how long it takes to answer a question can provide interesting information. QuestionPro does that, but we have one odd situation where we need to prevent a participant from clicking "Next" until they have been forced to look at an image for a specific amount of time. We've requested that feature but given how odd it is, we don't anticipate it being added soon.
- Easy to use in building new surveys
- It has a high response to rates
- Affordable price when you compare other software with QuestionPro
- It sometimes fails completely so this should be improved ASAP.
- Updates are okay but sometimes it is happening at unexpected times.
- Conditional logic should be more flexible, I think.
- Once you have designed a survey it is easy to send out to respondents and administer.
- QuestionPro offers a wide range of question types and sophisticated options such as randomization of responses and logic trees.
- QuestionPro generates basic charts that are decent for visual inspection of results of survey.
- Earlier versions of the user interface were intuitive and easy to use.
- The current user interface for designing and editing questions is truly awful. A big step backwards from earlier user interfaces which were great.
- Customer support is not very helpful.
- Results of survey are not exported in a way that is easy to translate into R data frame.
- Multiple question formats, allows the user to gather better information.
- Detailed descriptive analysis.
- Creating logic steps is easily done
- Additional analysis methods to compare individual questions
- Some occasional bug errors
It allows us to have standardized results that we can draw insights from.
- Data exports are very customizable. With a little tech savvy, we could change the data output easily.
- Organizes many surveys well - our company had 300+ active. QuestionPro tracking of surveys is pretty good.
- User interface: The click and drop idea is good but not executed well. If I need to drag something from the bottom to the top of the survey, it takes awhile.
- Use across different browsers: Some customers have complained that the survey doesn't work well in Chrome
I'd much prefer to be able to build my survey locally on my desktop and upload it. I feel my time is spent 60% building the survey and 40% waiting for load times during my changes.
- User friendly. They have made the survey question interface more user friendly over the years.
- Reporting. There are several report formats and outputs available to suit nearly every need.
- Customized Link. This is a great feature to create professional looking links.
- Advanced Question Types. Most survey/form sites offer basic questions, but QuestonPro offers piping logic, branching, skipping, and more.
- Pricing. Although the pricing is reasonable, you are forced to pay for the more advanced features which you forget until you've already built the survey and then require the one feature that is not in your license.
- Attachment storage. There is limited storage space available unless you want to pay. This is usually not an issue if you are using it strictly for surveys as opposed to forms.
- Very easy to use
- Doesn't take much experience to master -- user friendly out of the box
- Visually appealing, looks good
- A fair amount of customization possible
- Doesn't allow for the level of customization required for a lot of projects
- Can be a little too simple, not complex enough
- Can tend to be a little buggy at times -- new features need to be more thoroughly vetted
Academic Institute using QuestionPro principally for reviewing academic programmes, support and services.
- We chose QuestionPro initially because of the number of features and functions it provided and because it allowed us to track respondents anonymously.
- We kept it because it continued to grow with additional features that we found useful.
- Support respond very promptly to requests, and on-line chat can be used to contact a support person directly.
- I have reviewed other systems over the years, but none of them have all the features that QuestionPro has.
- I would like the unique key generated for the respondents to be random and not follow a sequential number. We have bypassed this, but it needs additional effort and time.
- There is an option for the "finish page" which is a report that summarises the survey that has just been completed for the respondent has been in "beta" for a long time!
- Some of the advanced report options are only available online and would be useful to be able to download in different formats as are the more standard/simple filtered reports.
- The biggest strength in my opinion is the fact you can link directly to a desired page when done, rather than going straight to a product advertisement.
- Adding more capabilities for question types.
- Giving more options for formatting and page breaks.
QuestionPro Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
QuestionPro offers online survey software to create, distribute and analyze surveys, polls, quizzes and more. The software lets users optimize the survey theme to match the brand voice with custom CSS, header & footer, fonts, and logo. Reports to derive insights help users make better business decisions. Get an overview of how surveys are performing with its interactive dashboards. The QuestionPro customer support team is available 24*7 to ensure projects are a success.
QuestionPro provides 350+ ready-to-use survey templates that are prepared by experts and fully-customizable. Choose from 50+ question types to meet a wide range of research requirements. Distribute surveys through email, website, QR code, mobile app, and social media sites. Being an end-to-end solution, QuestionPro aims to offer the best quality audience for research needs.
The vendor boasts over 10 million users across the world, including Fortune 100 companies, academic institutions, small and medium enterprises, and individual researchers.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
QuestionPro Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
QuestionPro Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|