Quick Base Reviews

Swapnil Gyani | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 17, 2020

Use QuickBase to develop robust business applications quickly and easily

Support Rating

The QuickBase support team consists of experts who do a great job of understanding and resolving customer issues. You can initiate a support request on their portal, and their experts will be in touch with you via email or phone, depending on the complexity of your query. However, this makes it difficult to get urgent, round-the-clock support.
Read Swapnil Gyani's full review
Richard (Ric) Hazel | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

QuickBase quickly gives you a base to build your foundation for your project or department.

Support Rating

Every issue or question that I have had has been addressed quickly and answered expeditiously. They are very good at what they do and I have absolutely zero complaints. It is rare to find a Customer Support department that is as knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient as QuickBase Support. Well done!!!
Read Richard (Ric) Hazel's full review
Joe Lichtefeld | TrustRadius Reviewer

QuickBase is flexible

Support Rating

I have worked with a number of vendors in my over 20+ year experiences in IT. Quick Base support has been and continues to be one of the top two support teams that I have ever worked with. The platform is so easy to use that we rarely need support, but when we do, the support team is very fast to respond and the first level support personnel are knowledgeable and empowered. In over 10 years, I know of only two times that the initial person could not resolve our issue and they escalated to other levels on their end to get us responses.
Read Joe Lichtefeld's full review
April 10, 2020

QuickBase is great for getting rid of Microsoft Excel!

Support Rating

Overall Quickbase support is quick, timely and very helpful. We often get resolutions within hours. The ability to submit a question online is extremely helpful. I also like the options to have support contact you by phone, email, or chat. Customer support is very friendly, professional and truly cares about our success.

Plain and Fancy

Support Rating

In tem years of using Quick Base I have not found anything to replace it and find I can always resolve others problems by using Quick Base
Amit Chawla | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 03, 2018

Real Experienced Insights of Quickbase !!

Support Rating

QB Customer support is really good. Many times for customization where we use QB APIs in an outside solution e.g..Net integration jobs, Support team says no for its investigation but I think it's an area where they should check at least the Quick Base-specific code to provide better services. Also cost model is another question where they should also be able to provide a cost quickly based on user ask without reaching out to an expert.
Read Amit Chawla's full review
Lee Gilmore | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2017

Lots of Apps/empowered users

Support Rating

I can't sing enough praise for the level of support we receive. I probably have created a trouble ticket about 20 times in the past few years and have had every one of those answered within the same day. Their support team really understands their product which makes it very easy to discuss issues I might be having. They are very kind not to make me feel stupid when we discover the error was my fault.
Read Lee Gilmore's full review
April 27, 2018

Quick Base is Key in Company Communication and Data Review

Support Rating

The support team is very knowledgeable and are willing to help you in any way they can. Due to internal processes, I am unable to share out apps with them, which I know can be a hinderance to them finding a solution, but they never say no and do the best they can to get you an answer or a direction to try.
December 08, 2017

Why QuickBase works for us.

Support Rating

Our experiences with support overall have been good. Custom code issues and insight into add-ons inhibits this sometimes
December 08, 2017

Quick Results with QuickBase

Support Rating

They have an excellent support team that's always a pleasure to work with. They're quick to respond and can more often that not answer my questions immediately.
March 06, 2017

Quick review of QuickBase.

Support Rating

When we needed assistance we received help but not always with the same person. so, we needed to reexplain what we needed and expected. they would try to help and then they we off to the next customer, instead of trying to solve our problems and provide customer service.

Visual Modeling (66)
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (63)
Platform Security (70)
Platform User Management (76)
Reusability (76)
Platform Scalability (71)

About Quick Base

Quick Base aims to empower businesses to quickly turn ideas into applications that make them more efficient, informed, and productive. The vendor’s value proposition is that by using Quick Base, anyone — regardless of technical background — can quickly create business apps they can use and share with others.