November 06, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Quick Bid has been used within our organization, Anning Johnson Company, for quite some time now. Instead of having all three departments involved and make the transition at the same time, we actually started our interiors division pioneer the product for us and be the guinea pigs sort of say.
- Eliminates the human error of transferring quantities from a take-off to an Excel estimate spreadsheet.
- Allows changes to be made very easily.
- Allows you to reassign areas for breakout purposes.
- Would like it to be a little more user friendly at startup.
- Would like to have more support from the software customer service to see how we can use it in different departments within our company.
- Better short-cut keys for quicker tasks.
Read Emilio Armenta's full review
Quick Bid, like On Screen Take-Off, are very similar in ways that you, as a person or company organization, benefit from using the program. The upside, for me personally, of Quick Bid is that you can reassign areas very easily. When you first start a project you don't always know what type of customer you're dealing with so it's nice to have the flexibility to change your pricing based on different areas.