QuickBooks Desktop for Mac

Piece of cake accounting!

March 07, 2020
We use it for our products and sales. It addresses all the accounting reports, invoices, monitor our sales and expenses, plus other …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Standard reports (22)

9.8

Bank reconciliation (24)

Accounts payable (24)

Accounts receivable (23)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac, and make your voice heard!

What is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?

Quickbooks Desktop for Mac is an accounting software designed for Mac users. It is designed to integrate with Apple iCloud. It provides core accounting features in line with the rest of the Quickbooks Desktop product line.

7 people want pricing too

What is QuickBooks Online?

QuickBooks Online is a SaaS version of the QuickBooks product. It contains all of the features found in the local version. Higher-priced plans include greater automation, payment management, inventory and time tracking, and analytics features.

What is FreshBooks?

FreshBooks is an accounting service for small businesses. The solution enables users to send and manage invoices, track billable time and collect online payments. The vendor’s value proposition this that their solution provides a straightforward service that simplifies the billing process.

Payroll Management

5.2

Inventory Management

Order Management

What is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?

Quickbooks Desktop for Mac is an accounting software designed for Mac users. The software allows Mac users to integrate Quickbooks with their iCloud-based applications and data. Desktop for Mac provides the core accounting features as the rest of the Quickbooks Desktop line. These features include contractor management, sales, time, and expense tracking, invoicing, email tracking, and inventory management. Desktop for Mac also provides a library of prebuilt reports, plus exportability to Numbers or Excel. The software also enables user permissions control for financial information security.

QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Video

What's New in QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2021

QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Competitors

QuickBooks Desktop for Mac Technical Details

What is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?

What are QuickBooks Desktop for Mac's top competitors?

Priority AccountEdge are common alternatives for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.

What is QuickBooks Desktop for Mac's best feature?

Reviewers rate Reimbursement management and Manufacturing module highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses QuickBooks Desktop for Mac?

The most common users of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Accounting industry.

Spencer Judd | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't spent that much time with the newer versions of QuickBooks for Mac, but I think I'm seeing it make the much-needed improvements. For example, something as simple as undoing the previous reconciliation was a terrible chore, and I'm glad that feature has been included in the newer versions of QuickBooks for Mac
Brent Blackburn | TrustRadius Reviewer
It works well for my business and for those clients I support that use it. I also support other platforms, so its limitations do not bother me, as I am comfortable in switching when another product would work better, and in recommending another to my clients.
I would recommend renewing this software, especially to clients who are very familiar with using it. I would only suggest using the online version to those looking for other access points for their financial management.
I have used it for years and am not likely to switch to a product with different (or lesser) functionality. I would like to experiment with downloading my bank account information directly into QB; this feature exists, but I have not tried it yet, and it would make my monthly accounting faster.