QuickBooks Desktop Pro Reviews

Ryan Husbands, MBA, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Quickbooks at a glance

I have encountered QuickBooks in a variety of settings as, in my experience, it is a major product offering in the accounting industry. At Kakkar specifically, where I've had the opportunity to use it the most in my professional career, we would specifically use QuickBooks for a number of our clients where this specific software suite combined the best functionality with ease of use.
  • QuickBooks Desktop Pro interfaces with other software very well, especially Microsoft products.
  • It's relatively easy to learn and use, I've never encountered any bugs with it.
  • Quickbooks does have a "small business" connotation. I'm not a programmer, but it wouldn't be my first choice for a large scale accounting solution.
  • I've seen slicker user interfaces with other software, but to be honest that's not really a major factor when considering accounting software in my opinion.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is ideal for small business owners who want the option of controlling their management costs by maintaining accounting in-house with limited staff/budget. It is easy to purchase, install and use...especially for those who are not necessarily accountants by trade. I would say that above all, its simplicity is its best asset. It can perform the majority of accounting functions quickly and easily, and it counts many users...which is always an advantage in my opinion.
As a disadvantage, I would say that it does have a limit in terms of size of organization for which it be of optimal use. Its low price would be attractive to anyone when factoring accounting software costs, but the fact is that I have seen other software suites that are much more robust, and subsequently more viable for larger enterprises with more complex accounting needs....for example, multiple users, international accounting needs, etc...
Read Ryan Husbands, MBA, CPA's full review
David Friedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

An excellent accounting program, does everything I need, and more!

QuickBooks Desktop Pro is the primary bookkeeping program used by our company. We use it for budgeting, tracking all revenue, and managing payables and receivables. It is being used by myself and the CEO, and our independent accountants. Being able to share QB across our network makes collaboration easy, and allows for seamless communication about our finances.
  • Bill pay: easily input vendors and their bills, and then pay them whenever you are ready.
  • Tax prep: send 1099s to all independent contractors above the threshold with just a few clicks.
  • Budgeting: set up your budgets, and then track your actual revenue/expenses against the budget to see how your organization is performing.
  • Reporting: MANY different reports available to satisfy investors and accountants. Very customizable.
  • Updates: sometimes QuickBooks will inform me of an update for an earlier version than I'm running.
  • Duplicating bills: When I duplicate an existing bill, my preset term (ex 60 days) doesn't seem to copy over. I have to manually reset it.
  • Bring back QuickBooks bill pay! It was so nice to not have to print/sign/mail paper checks.
I love QuickBooks. I can't speak for organizations of other sizes, but for small-medium sized companies like us, it's the perfect bookkeeping solution. It has all the features we need, and several we're not even using (payroll, job profitability, inventory tracking, etc.) that make it the all-in-one suite that any company can use.
Read David Friedman's full review
JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Off the Grid

We used QuickBooks Desktop Pro for all of the accounting work for my company. Actually, we used Desktop Pro for multiple companies. QuickBooks' software is designed to help you be able to have clean records of your accounting transactions and be able to generate reports from that information. It is very easy to set up and learn how to use the basic features. QuickBooks offers a ton of training videos to learn about all of the features so you can maximize your value from QuickBooks.
  • Keep your financial data all in one place.
  • Ability to generate all kinds of reports like P&Ls, Balance Sheets, and custom reports.
  • Bank Feed option struggles to always work with your linked bank account.
  • Data is not automatically backed up so you have the risk of losing your data.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is a great tool to use if you only have one user and you have limited internet access. I use to love using QuickBooks Desktop Pro, but found that QuickBooks Online is far better because your data is always backed up and you can access on any computer as long as you have internet.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is great because you only have to pay a one-time fixed fee instead of having to pay for a monthly fee. The downside of this is that your software can quickly get outdated and you will have to pay for new software every few years. I recommend using QuickBooks Online because the software is always getting improvements and they are included in the reasonable monthly fee.
Read JaCoby Marston, CPA's full review
Gary Gray | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2020

You can't beat QuickBooks for stable, easy and powerful accounting software

I use QBDP to manage all the accounting for my business. From processing payroll, to generating invoices, to tracking expenses, QBDP is the foundation of the financial management of my entire business. On the expense side, I track checking and savings accounts, Venmo and PayPal accounts, and numerous credit cards. The credit card data can be automatically imported into QuickBooks, and I suppose the banking could too - but Wells Fargo wants to charge me for that, so that's not happening.

I can process credit cards through QBDP as well as generate a Pay Online link on an invoice to accept both credit card and ACH payments on the web. When I'm running payroll, which happens now and then, QuickBooks is all I need to generate checks and do the necessary government payments.
  • Ease of use.
  • Robust expense management.
  • UI tweaks for style and function.
  • Better invoice design tools.
I already recommend QBDP to friends and clients. It's easy to learn, and powerful enough to run most businesses without causing a financial strain. Its integration with countless banks enable ease of downloading transactions and reconciling accounts. If you need payroll services it's built right into QBDP, and it'll generate the checks, track fees and withholding payments with ease.
Read Gary Gray's full review
Adam Montgomery | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2020

Really Great Product to Handle All of your Bookkeeping Needs

We are a small to medium sized business that uses QuickBooks Desktop Pro for all of our accounting and bookkeeping needs. Our finance department is the main user of the program, but everyone in the management team accesses it for reports and tracking of financial metrics. The program has helped us keep our books and financial records in order.
  • It is super easy to integrate with our business bank accounts.
  • Our management teams loves the ability to access it from any device, at any time.
  • In the past, we have felt that their customer service team should be more familiar with their own product. They weren't really able to see the product through the eyes of a user.
  • Switching from the online version to the desktop version was not seamless. It took a little more effort than expected.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro really does have it all when it comes to managing your books. If you are looking for that all encompassing product to handle all of your accounting needs, is easy to use, and affordable, then QuickBooks Desktop Pro is your best option. The fact that it's so universally known has also really helped with hiring. It is very easy to find candidates that are familiar with the product and can jump right into it from day one.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review
NAKIA EPLEY | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2020

Quickbooks Pro <3

I always recommend and instruct my bookkeeping clients to start with Quickbooks Desktop Pro. This program does EVERYTHING. They can take credit card payments, with very competitive fee rates. It does payroll for any amount of employees. It simplifies the sales tax collection process, it records inventory, vendors, customers, etc. This is a VERY user-friendly program as well and makes it very easy to get the user involved in their books.
  • Customer & Vendor Files/Records
  • Payroll & Taxes
  • Some are scared by the price tag
For all the small companies I have taken over books for, they all gravitate, and like the QB integration, I bring to them. We love that it keeps EVERYTHING all in one spot. They can scan or snap a pic of receipts and maintain a digital copy in their software, taking out all the paper clutter, which I am finding is becoming an increasing concern for people as they never know when the "appropriate" time is to throw these things away.
Read NAKIA EPLEY's full review
Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

For those who don't trust the cloud

QuickBooks Desktop Pro was used in a proof-of-concept to demonstrate how the tool can be used in conjunction with RPA. The front-end was automated to a certain degree as identified by the Process Design Document. QuickBooks allows for fast and easy accounting solutions, primarily marketing to small- and medium-sized businesses. This provided an excellent use-case for RPA.
  • Incredibly easy to use compared to managing your own company's finances.
  • Considering the cost-to-time savings ratio, return on investment is well worth the cost
  • Due to it being a client-based software, it doesn't have the benefits of cloud-based solutions, however this is unavoidable and QuickBooks does offer a cloud solution
  • No-one has a CD/DVD drive anymore, so installation must be done over the internet
For small business users, with 2 to 100 employees, this tool is perfect for those who don't have the time for doing all their accounting by hand, and for those who don't trust the cloud. However, most who have faith that QuickBooks won't be hacked, will be better suited to the cloud-based solution as it is available on almost any device.
Read Alexander Cooper's full review
John La Belle | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

The go-to solution for all things accounting

QuickBooks is the software we've used to handle our business accounting ever since version 2.0 We use it for all of our company accounting needs; payables, receivables, bank account reconciliation, invoicing, statements, account aging, and file export for our accountant to file our corporate taxes.
  • Honestly, it's pretty much the go to solution when it comes to accounting software.
  • It can be used for any size business, from a single self employed person to large companies with multiple departments.
  • Intuit is constantly updating the software, keeping it up to date, and has multiple optional features that can be added, such as multi-user support, online invoicing, payroll, credit card processing, and more.
  • The only downside it the Intuit knowledge base for support is rather lacking, and if you run into a problem, it can be hard to find the solution. However, there is excellent Peer support from other users on the Intuit forums.
It's difficult to think of a situation where QuickBooks is not a good solution for accounting software needs. It comes in many different flavors and can be used for practically any size or type of business.
Read John La Belle's full review
Leandro Utrera | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Good tool, but be careful with your database backups

For our franchise company, we use QuickBooks Desktop Pro to control all the financial operations related to that entity and not only that but also to control Royalties and Market fees owned by our franchisees. All invoices to this specific company are processed using QB and it has been a very reliable tool to achieve the organization's objectives. We are audit every year by an external partner and this firm says that we are using the most of this tool with class assignment and automatic bank reconciliation.
  • Easy to learn and make any type of entry.
  • Very simple to find and fix errors.
  • Good to assign class for when you need to control different locations/franchises.
  • Very easy to manipulate books.
  • Too open for any changes, even after the fact is passed.
  • Database is not reliable and it is recommended to always create a recent backup.
Quickbooks is great for managing different cost centers, or in our case, franchises. The class assign is something that helps us a lot in keeping a good track of what is related to each location. The big issue I do see with QB is the lack of security, of course, you are able to check the audit log and see who did the changes, but that normally happens after the fact and sometimes the fraud already happened. If you are the only one managing it, this the right tool for you.
Read Leandro Utrera's full review
Les Klassen Hamm | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 04, 2019

QuickBooks Pro - Good for the little guy

I use QuickBooks Pro in a sole proprietor business. Thus I do all the accounting/QuickBooks work as well as running the business. That means I use every relevant part of the program (I don't have other staff to hand the complicated parts to), and it also means that it needs to be usable by non-accountants. It needs to make sense to me so I can focus my energies on running my business, not spending all my time figuring out how to fix credit errors, for instance.
  • Basic, daily tasks are simple, easy to find, and intuitive.
  • Fixing my own input errors is surprisingly easy. I'm happy I don't have to run down the rabbit hole of double-entry details for minor corrections. And there's an audit log to keep track of what I've done.
  • When I get stuck with how to do something, a quick google search easily reveals other users asking and solving the same issue, because there are so many QuickBooks users.
  • Integrating other software into QuickBooks seemed quite complicated. I was happy when I got it working. I suspect moving to QB online would also solve that.
  • I have IT clients who use QuickBooks Pro on a network, and occasionally a year upgrade creates some real challenges to get the multi-user access working again.
  • Setting up QuickBooks to send invoices directly via email can be a real pain to get working properly. This has probably been the most frustrating thing I've done with QuickBooks, and sadly, multiple times. That setup process needs fixing, especially its ability to work on systems with multiple email clients and systems where the email client has changed or been upgraded.
I support clients who use QuickBooks and some who use Simply Accounting, and the QuickBooks users seem uniformly happier with their choice, except for one or two large and more complex organizations.

It does everything I need but doesn't slow me down. It also saves me a lot of time at tax time.
Read Les Klassen Hamm's full review
Gary Slebrch | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

QuickBooks Desktop Pro Review

It is being used for specific customers who can not afford enterprise accounting systems like SAP and CostPoint. It also is used for small to midsize companies with limited accounting skills.
  • End-user experience is exceptional.
  • Intuitive user interface and guides allows for quicker adoption by users.
  • The desktop version would benefit from less dependency on compute requirements.
  • Mobility for end user review and approvals.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is exceptional for these scenarios:
  • Small to midsize companies.
  • Moderate to complex accounting requirements.
  • Quick adoption for end-users.
Read Gary Slebrch's full review
Rene Sabillon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great accounting software

We're using QuickBooks for our office accounting. All the finances are kept through QuickBooks desktop (purchases, invoices, etc). We also use QuickBooks Desktop to keep track of some of our product inventory.
  • It is very easy to set-up and implement.
  • It is very user-friendly and easy to manage.
  • It works just fine for SMB's.
  • Fix network connectivity issues. There's a very common error that displays if you don't open the companies for a while - nothing a quick service restart won't help.
I believe QuickBooks Desktop is a good solution for accounting for small and medium companies, even if you want to keep track of your own business expenses, QuickBooks Desktop is a good solution to go for.
Read Rene Sabillon's full review
David J. Reali, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

QuickBooks -- The must have for any small to medium sized business

QuickBooks Pro is being used for all business accounting for our business clients. We have over 100 business clients, and of these, less than 10% keep their own books on a regular basis. We provide client write-up and bookkeeping services for the remaining clients, and all of these are set up in QuickBooks Pro.
  • Solid report formatting.
  • Excellent data recall ability.
  • Tremendous ease for adding transactions -- it's very intuitive.
  • Connectivity to some banking is a little slow/sluggish. It does not always import transactions as they occur.
QuickBooks Pro is excellent for a small business. QuickBooks Desktop is easy to learn and makes sharing with an accountant a breeze through "Accountant's Copy".
Read David J. Reali, CPA's full review
Amy Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer

QuickBooks Desktop Pro Review

We use QuickBooks Desktop Pro for Payroll, AP, AR and Tax purposes. It keeps great records and imports/exports nicely. As far as addressing business problems, I am not so sure what those would be. It is all I have ever used. I can't imagine any software being as user-friendly that covers so many business items.
  • Payroll. From big to small companies, it so user friendly and covers it all.
  • Inventory. You can enter manually or upload a report from excel and it tracks and keeps it all in a safe place. It's easy to locate.
  • Taxes. If you use QB as your main software, it is so amazingly easy to calculate and prepare documents for your accountant.
  • Yikes! I can't really think of any. If I have to complain it would be response time of CSR.
It may not be a great fit in construction/heavy-labor areas of employment. It would work if you wanted to run two software programs (like use QB for payroll and something different for managing jobs and stuff).
Read Amy Davis's full review
Brandee Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Easy, intuitive, and does it all!

I use it for A/P, A/R, invoices, payroll, customer and project management and it works with our TSheets for managing employee timecards.
  • Integrated with TSheets.
  • Easy and intuitive to use.
  • One program does everything I need.
  • QuickBooks customer service needs to be more like TSheets customer service, they are hands down the best customer service I have ever dealt with
Quickbooks Desktop Pro is well suited for any business, large or small to be organized and have one program do everything. I am not sure where it is less appropriate, even the smallest of businesses would benefit from using this.
Read Brandee Brown's full review
December 04, 2019

QuickBooks Pro is a must-have!

We use QB Pro on a daily basis. It's used by several departments, but I use it for all bill/account payment purposes. We are able to track all payments with the bank/QB connection. We create POs, bills, estimates and invoices, track payments. QB Pro helps us to stay organized, and I recommend it to all.
  • Keeps track of POs, estimates, invoices and payments that are related.
  • Allows me to download bank transactions and keep up with the account.
  • Makes preparing 1099s a simple process.
  • I would like more detailed reports, like for contractors.
Quickbooks Pro helped me tremendously when I was preparing 1099s. I was prepared for a long tedious process, and it was sweet and simple. I also love the ease of connecting with the bank and downloading transactions and then matching with bank information. It helps keep things in order.
March 03, 2020

Accounting software that is a good value for the money.

Quickbooks is used by the Accounting Department and myself only. Mainly used for tracking purchases, register balances, payroll, taxes, and vendor/customer history. We do not use the invoice feature due to the limited abilities offered by the program. We have a 3 user license so 3 out of the 4 people who regularly use it can be logged in at the same time.
  • Easily lookup vendor information.
  • Easily lookup customer information.
  • Invoicing feature is lacking & difficult to use.
  • Software crashes randomly occasionally.
Perfect for any type of accounting needs with small businesses. Easy to use. Quickbooks allows us to track purchases, monitor bank accounts & credit cards, lookup customer or vendor information, track all deposits, and manage all aspects of the financial side of the business (for the most part).
January 25, 2020

Quickbooks Pro: Still “pro” for a reason

We’ve used QuickBooks Pro for client invoicing and tax preparation. On the client-side, we started using QuickBooks Desktop Pro before transitioning to their online site. However, the best thing about QuickBooks Desktop Pro was that it was easy to transfer our content to the online version. For tax prep, we have used QuickBooks Desktop Pro to manage our forms.
  • Manages invoicing process
  • Easy to duplicate previous invoices
  • Ability to access remotely
  • User friendliness for first time users
QuickBooks Pro is great for businesses that invoice often, have multiple clients, have repetitive business and will need to use accounting software each week. It would not be as ideal for startups, and/or companies that would not need to bill often. For that, I would suggest an easier to use/free software until Quickbooks is necessary.
January 09, 2020

No Accounting Degree Required!

I used this application in my role as a bookkeeper for a local chapter of the ASPCA. These organizations have employees and pay taxes and need to keep good records. I'm not an accountant and had little such experience when I started. But, it worked very well for us.
  • Tracks checks written.
  • Tracks deposits made.
  • I found the whole process for entering deposits to be a bit confusing.
  • Everything can improve, and reports are a good place to start.
I think this is a great application for people responsible for "keeping the books" for most organizations. It worked well and provided us and our accountant with all the necessary data. Reporting is very important when working with accountants and the QB reports "matched" what my accountants were asking for so that helped me tremendously.
January 02, 2020

Easy to maneuver and effective!

It is used by the accounting department mostly, with the exception of the president & CEO and myself. It is used to create reports for revenue meetings, taxes, invoices, reimbursements, etc. It allows a clear and concise view of how each department is doing as well as easy access to view unpaid invoices.
  • Bill input
  • New vendor/company creation/input of information
  • A clearer description of what each report can give you. I find myself creating multiple reports with different options, trying to find the end result of what I am looking. I think the creation of reports could be more user friendly and not overload the user with too many options.
Easy to maneuver throughout the software. Under the contact/vendor information, we would like to be able to remove some of the fields as they are not necessary. We should be able to tailor it to our company’s needs.
December 04, 2019

Makes book work a breeze!

We use QuickBooks software across the entire business. We use it for all of the record-keeping that we need in the office. Every piece of paperwork that comes into our business goes into QuickBooks, and it keeps everything at our fingertips to be easily accessed at any given moment.
  • We are able to keep everything neat and tidy because all of our records are in QuickBooks.
  • It is a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is very easy to use.
  • There are so many add on options that you can use to streamline all office work.
  • There is an issue with double entry, sometimes it does not alert you if you have entered an invoice more than one time.
  • It is a little difficult to get the hang of when you first start learning it.
  • This is a pro inside of a con - There are some many options that sometimes it feels overwhelming.
Honestly, I would recommend QuickBooks to anyone that doesn't want to keep manual records. You can use it for invoices, statements, payroll, and so much more. The only way that I have ever kept records was manually and later, with QuickBooks. I could not imagine what it would be like having to keep manual records after QuickBooks made it so convenient to keep everything in one place.

Great for SMB

We use it for most major accounting functions. Another software is used to generate invoices, but we track payments for AR, and our AP all in QuickBooks. The number of programs it ties into is a definite bonus for us as we can also have it connect to our bank to accept ACH payments.
  • Integrates with Bill.com
  • Integrates with ConnectWise
  • Should be harder to change older entries
  • Would love to be able to create an access level for sales that allows them to see if their customers have been paid and nothing else
Well suited for smaller businesses. It is used both where I work and the two small non-profits that I am on the board of.
September 27, 2019

Affordable accounting software for small and medium sized businesses

In our organization QuickBooks is used in Finance Department only, since it's an accounting software. It is the only accounting solution we need and it solves all the accounting tasks, including reporting.
  • Memorized transactions
  • Customizable reports
  • Search function
  • It freezes and shuts downs from time to time, other times it's really slow.
  • Sorting is not supported (by name etc.)
It has plenty of features, you don't necessarily need to use all, just the ones that are best suited for your organization.
Heath Achatz | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 25, 2019

Quickbooks Does What You Want So You Can See What You Want

QuickBooks is used to set up invoices for customers, send out bills, and to keep a record of monies collected with bank reconciliation. It is also used to keep a database on customers. Using QuickBooks has been helpful to see who pays fast and who doesn't pay; to see who is giving the most business and who is only a casual customer. It is great at keeping track of payment and nonpayment and customer frequency.
  • QuickBooks does a great job of easily creating invoices and bills and sending them out internally either by email or fax. It does provide the option to print as well for customers who cant be reached otherwise.
  • QuickBooks creates detailed charts that let you see your business from a distance. You are able to see a week, month or even a year at a time. charts include income, payments not received, and most frequent customers.
  • QuickBooks makes complex task easy by having built in formats for invoices, estimates, bills, payment receipts.
  • QuickBooks also has easy bank intergration.
  • QuickBooks largest setback is the UI. It is a bit cumbersome and not entirely intuitive if you have never used QuickBooks before.
  • Occasionally QuickBooks has a hard time communicating with your bank, but it is usually fixed after a couple attempts.
  • QuickBooks does need to be bought each year to stay up to date.
QuickBooks is well suited for any business where invoices, bills, and payments are used. Especially where customers have time to pay, it helps keep track of who is paying and how timely they are paying. I would guess it might be cumbersome to use if the customer base was over 500, but maybe with several users that would work.
Read Heath Achatz's full review
Marc Petrine | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 22, 2019

Purchase the software you need, not the software the salesman says you need.

We use QuickBooks Pro in the Accounting department. We use it to manage our General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Reporting functions. In general, I'd say that QuickBooks allows us to have at our disposal the core functionality of a much more robust ERP system for a fraction of the cost, setup, and headaches.
  • Track information in as detailed a format as needed.
  • Allow the addition of users or clients without the hassle of traditional models.
  • Produce information quickly and accurately.
  • I have found the inventory module to be a little weak. More costing options would be nice.
  • The reporting is very good, but being able to customize reports would be helpful.
  • With the ease of setup comes the possibility of security risk. They seem to handle this trade-off well.
As long as my colleague does not have outside modules that need to be connected to QuickBooks Pro, this is an easy choice. If they have something like a robust warehouse or e-commerce module, they have to understand that data is going to be limited in QuickBooks Pro to the GL level.
Read Marc Petrine's full review

Pay calculation (53)
Benefit plan administration (29)
Direct deposit files (44)
Salary revision and increment management (42)
Reimbursement management (42)
API for custom integration (27)
Plug-ins (32)
Single sign-on capability (68)
Role-based user permissions (76)
Dashboards (79)
Cash management (78)
Bank reconciliation (89)
Expense management (83)
Time tracking (39)
Fixed asset management (51)
Multi-currency support (23)
Multi-division support (43)
Regulations compliance (30)
Electronic tax filing (42)
Self-service portal (34)
Global Financial Support (13)
Primary and Secondary Ledgers (25)
Intercompany Accounting (23)
Localizations (13)
Journals and Reconciliations (50)
Enterprise Accounting (24)
Configurable Accounting (30)
Centralized Rules Framework (19)
Standardized Processes (35)
Inventory tracking (45)
Automatic reordering (26)
Location management (22)
Manufacturing module (12)
Pricing (42)
Order entry (42)
Credit card processing (40)
Cost of goods sold (48)
Order Orchestration (13)
End-to-end order visibility (16)
Order exception Resolution (11)

About QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Quickbooks Desktop Pro is accounting software from Intuit, Inc. It allows a user to create invoices and track sales, enter and pay bills from vendors, and download bank and credit card transactions directly into QuickBooks. It contains analytic features, and its reports can be exported into Excel. Its home page conveys an overview of business activity at a glance, providing insight into business processes. Quickbooks Desktop Pro for Windows Desktop can be obtained presently for a one-time purchase fee of $230, while Quickbooks Desktop Pro Plus is available for $200 annually as a cloud-based service with the support, data backup, and free updating typical of cloud-based services.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro Integrations