Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Bank reconciliation (109)8.888%
- Accounts payable (108)8.787%
- Accounts receivable (109)8.787%
- Standard reports (108)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Better Accounts receivable tracking
- Better Accounts payable tracking
- Reminder list is helpful
- Overall QB is a database of all our company's transactions, has tons of information, provides good reporting and serves all the purposes we need from it so far.
- It impacts our entry and tracking of invoice and order numbers
- It helps track accounting to make sure there are no losses in sales or the company overall
- Helps track inventory and adjust in case of damage
- I wish there were more options to search transactions
- Useful too to give us a handle on our financials.
- Allows us to track invoices easily.
- Reports allows us to break down expenses for our four locations.
- reduced costs
- increased efficiency
- The positive impact has been that using QuickBooks, we have built a robust consolidation model for our company's entities.
- Positive impact has been that we now have standardized reporting using the QuickBooks P&L reporting and Balance Sheet
- The positive impact has been tracking AR/AP.
- We have to use something, we have to support it for others, so we use Quickbooks. It's neutral.
- Was good in the beginning since it is so inexpensive.
- Switched to a more robust software recently.
- Remote sharing has proven beneficial.
- The fact that QuickBooks Desktop Pro constantly releases upgrades and improvements to the software allows us to keep up with any tax law changes and challenges.
- Profit and loss report is very good for monthly fixed expense management
- Accrual and cash basis reports are great for managing expense
- It is very easy to use and easy to generate reports.
- It does not have a negative impact on our business.
- Compliance is positive
- Need some or more shortcuts to transaction posting
- Clean and accurate bookkeeping records [have] made reporting and sharing information with tax accountants a breeze.
- Invoicing out of QB is a bit slow and time-consuming[,] unfortunately, so we were forced to choose another software to integrate.
- A great way to have all accounting needs in one place - AP, AR, Reporting, etc.
- Training time is low compared to other accounting packages
- It was difficult to adapt to DCAA requirements, [which] required [the] hiring of [a] special consultant for that
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro is a standard for small companies and makes it easy to hire bookkeepers
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro has had a positive impact on our ability to produce necessary financial reports.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro allows us to reduce the accounting costs because of turnover in the accounting department.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro allows us to hire employees who are already trained on QuickBooks.
- It has had a negative ROI due to having to export data to Excel for reporting instead of it being part of the system[.]
- Also, negative because we have had to use another vendor, NetSuite, for inventory management[.]
- It saves money on software
- Saves time by providing all [an] one solution
- Easy and dependable with simple entries
- Lots of additional software [...] can be integrated to streamline QuickBooks Desktop Pro such as Bill.com for AP
- Ease of keeping accounts
- Price is very reasonable
- All in one software
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro has a very fast ROI
- Got rid of all Excel sheets from [the] server
- Gives us daily insight into the company's P&L so there are no surprises
- Audit log to see who has logged in, when, and done what in the system
- Price point is on par with other softwares
- Intuit has improved its feature rollout so new features are added gradually rather than massive updates that require re-training
- Will still never fully trust Intuit not reading our data
- The cost of deploying QuickBooks Desktop Pro compared to the "big" providers, like Sage, is far less
- Can be set up fairly quickly with an experienced accountant and good data
- Ability to review large projects from start to finish through several steps created a great financial report
- Keeping Receipts in order
- Credit card processing
- QuickBooks is a net positive ROI for our company. The software runs efficiently, allowing us much more time for other objectives.
- Ease of use overall saves employees time.
- Customer history features are always good to have if needed.