March 12, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read David Friedman's full review
Pros and Cons
- Bill pay: easily input vendors and their bills, and then pay them whenever you are ready.
- Tax prep: send 1099s to all independent contractors above the threshold with just a few clicks.
- Budgeting: set up your budgets, and then track your actual revenue/expenses against the budget to see how your organization is performing.
- Reporting: MANY different reports available to satisfy investors and accountants. Very customizable.
- Updates: sometimes QuickBooks will inform me of an update for an earlier version than I'm running.
- Duplicating bills: When I duplicate an existing bill, my preset term (ex 60 days) doesn't seem to copy over. I have to manually reset it.
- Bring back QuickBooks bill pay! It was so nice to not have to print/sign/mail paper checks.