QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Reviews

February 17, 2020
Adrian McConnell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Because I’ve never had to call into their help desk. This says a lot about the functionality off the application and the dashboard.
Read Adrian McConnell's full review
February 29, 2020

Support Rating

I give it a rating of 5 because they may have a great employee timekeeping app, but that's about it when it comes to overall value. The other HR necessities such as working with other HR platforms due to the specific needs of our company is crucial, and I feel they are just not there yet.
January 16, 2020
Kristin Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

One of the strongest things that TSheets offers is their customer support. They have an app within the desktop version where you can chat live with someone. You can also call in and reach someone easily over the phone. We have also used the "help" section on the app to support tickets when apps aren't updating properly and always hear back from them quickly through email. The staff is upbeat, friendly, and ready to help. They have also passed some of our ideas on to their development team for implementation in future releases. The company is located in Boise, Idaho in the Mountain Time zone.
Read Kristin Cole's full review
November 06, 2019
Gigi Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their customer service is great. They're always available and usually answer questions fairly quickly and with a good amount of detail. Instead of just sending inquiries to a link to their website, they're good about answering questions like actual humans - and addressing your specific question instead of just giving a generic answer. They're friendly, patient, and have always been available whenever I've had a question. The site itself is very intuitive, but whenever there's an issue, they're ready and willing to help.
Read Gigi Greene's full review
December 17, 2019
Nate Shields | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They were very helpful and instrumental in helping onboard us and getting our Quickbooks integrations set up. We had several interactions with their support team at the start to get things configured to our needs, and now, we hardly ever need to contact support for any questions.
Read Nate Shields's full review
November 09, 2019
Emily Westergaard | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Customer support is phenomenal. Their chat support is quick and seems to always be available, and I've had great experiences with telephone support as well. I only needed the support when I first set us up though. After that, it's been pretty seamless.
Read Emily Westergaard's full review
August 29, 2019

Support Rating

When we have had questions concerning functionality, we have called/emailed the help desk and received clear and concise direction and instructions. To be honest, we have had very few instances where we have had to make inquiries. most of the time a quick Google has provided the needed information and guidance.
November 19, 2019

Support Rating

I have not interacted with their support team.
September 15, 2017
Curtis Bobsin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have never failed to have an issue resolved within minutes of contacting Support. Jen D recently assisted my with an export issue and I was back on track in less the 10 minutes. She was knowledgable and thought about the current and future contexts of the issue and assured there would be no recurrence next payroll.
Read Curtis Bobsin's full review
December 11, 2017
Shannan Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Elaina M. is outstanding! She is very quick to help out and resolve my issues completely. I appreciate her willingness to research and find the answers for me (and make suggestions for helping me get the most out of the software). She was also quick to reply each time I commented.
Read Shannan Williams's full review
November 16, 2017
Lynn Spann | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Elaina M. is amazing to help us with our questions and problems. She is knowledgeable in fixing sync errors, communicating what other support options T-Sheets has available and always being kind and polite. Everyone we've worked with has been positive, outgoing, and helpful whether we do the live chat, call them up or email our customer service reps.
Read Lynn Spann's full review
October 23, 2017
Jeanne Diehl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I was given this application to manage when the past administrator left the company. Support got me rolling right away. The transition was seamless. When I have questions, support is instantly responsive and knowledgeable. They make me look good :)
Read Jeanne Diehl's full review
August 04, 2017
Tanya Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Ryan reached out to me right away upon downloading the trial offer and even extended the trial when I realized we weren't onboarding employees as soon as I thought. He responded to my emails very quickly and put me in touch with Kaitlin for training. She was knowledgeable and wonderful to work with. Very happy with my experience so far and looking forward to their product making my life easier.
Read Tanya Kelly's full review

What is QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets)?

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets. The vendor aims to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as make payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.

QuickBooks Time also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geofencing.

The Who’s Working” feature enables companies to see where employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. QuickBooks Time also features in-app scheduling that allows users to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.

The vendor offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all customers.

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Features

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Competitors

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$01 user, unlimited projects
Premium$8per user/month + $20 base fee/month (paid annually)
Elite$10per user/month + $40 base fee/month (paid annually)

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Support Options