QuickBooks POS is being used in a retail store which specializes in selling apparel, it’s a small boutique. Its main use is for generating …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of QuickBooksPOS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
QuickBooksPOS is a point-of-sale software solution with features such as ring up sales and inventory tracking.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It tracks well your inventory, giving you alerts whenever a stock is low. It also helps you to re-order low stock levels.
- Great loyalty reward system, giving you the chance to track customers and reward them for their purchases.
- Generates comprehensive and easy to read sales reports.
- Very suitable for small businesses.
- Synchronization with the credit card company is weak and very difficult to configure
- Customer support is a long wait. First 5 min of a call is a machine directing you to a waiting queue. Total waiting time for 1 simple questions was 20 min
- Allows double entry codes or SKUs
- Delays in the process of purchase in the customer experience
- Checking out customers
- User friendliness
- Integrations with cloud tech