Quora headquartered in Mountain View, California now offers Blogs on Quora to replace their previous Board system, providing site users with a blogging platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ze/N7/KTZSGPOLIFLK.pngQuora Blogs - Giving a platform to interact with our customers and more importantly, the genuine people.My Organization is a PSU (public sector undertaking). So, the employees here have a responsibility to serve the country people which gives them immense satisfaction. The organization uses Quora Blogs to relate to the users. The customers want clarification on many issues related to Airports Authority of India. We support Quora Blogs to address the issue. It's better to know your customer directly.,Quora Blogs gives you the platform to interact with an authentic customer base. It is used for addressing the issue more clearly. Writing an article clarifies a lot of things. The real-time interaction on the comments gives you a direct linkage to know the customers better.,Quora Blogs is ideal for streamlined blogs. It is not convenient for multi-topics single user type Blog. It has definitely not developed a good marketing strategy to reach out to more users. Many times Quora Blogs searches fail to address my issue directly. Searches could be built better.,9,Positive - Customer Feedbacks using Social Media Interaction Positive - User Authenticity gives us great targeting and ultimately good customer satisfaction. Negative - Over-reliability on the data cause us more harm on the operational basis.,Medium and LinkedIn Publishing Platform,Medium, LinkedIn Publishing Platform, Twitter Ads, Facebook for BusinessThe answer to any question is in QuoraI started to use Quora when I was a student. Since that time, I've already answered hundreds of questions. I read daily news and articles from topics that interest me.,I like a lot of interesting topics, I have signed many of them. I also like that I can help people. I often go to the questions tab and answer them. Quora can help you find answers to any questions. I share my experience.,I would like the Quora interface to be more understandable to the beginner. Many authors are not experienced or are still too young. Many answers to questions are comic or wrong.,9,None, since I use this service for personal purposes.,Yammer, Opzi and Rypple,TeamViewer, Adobe Photoshop, UberConference, Microsoft Office 2016, Shopify,9,It was already quite a long time ago. It is difficult to remember the details, but the issue was resolved very quickly. They contacted me by email and solved the problem in a very short time.Pros and Cons of quora blogsI have been using Quora blogs since 1 year. I use quora blogs to interact with customers, users. I post articles, blogs, specifying for them the critical use cases, scenarios for my firm. The comment section is hugely supporting, it follows customer centricity. So the main points are - 1) Customer interaction Direct. 2) Comment Section to express users' view.,Customer Interaction is direct Diverse views in the comment section People also share their personal experience through blogs that are related to my domain,Advertising - not many people know about it Generic view, people would have to follow some dedicated websites rather than using blog Verification is solely based on social profile,8,Positive : CRM investment decreases a little bit. Positive : Good delivery rate of products Negative : Too much priority on quora blogs is not good for a good customer feedback database,Twitter Ads and Facebook for Business,Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook for BusinessQuora Blogs - a personalized and authentic portal for your daily feed.Quora Blogs is a good source for getting a unified source of your knowledge regarding new topics. It is authenticated by the users which have been verified earlier and the upvotes are relevant as users are relevant. The main thing it gives back to an organization is that it gives your new employees a way to have direction about learning new things.,Users are verified. The full profile is verified by many sources! Tags in the blogs are used to identify the topics one is interested in. Freedom to write anything. Readers accept many things written on blogs. It's a huge freedom.,Deep knowledge is not on Quora Blogs. One gets the overview only. It is not a single specialized source. If tech, one would follow Stack Overflow instead of Quora Blogs. Old posts are still circulated currently, which should be modified.,8,Positive: Gives induction program for new batches an easy module Positive: Reduced Induction Time Negative: Too much wastage of time. New employees invest too much time.,Tumblr and LinkedIn,LinkedIn Publishing Platform, Tumblr, Facebook for BusinessFeedback for quora blogI basically use Quora blogs for myself to gain knowledge about my skills and expertise. I enjoyed, learned a lot from blog answered questions and asked also. I really got help from people using Quora blogs which helped me in my projects and gave new ideas about topics related to my field of knowledge.,Question - Answer platform which helped solving many user's queries Can follow only related topics one needed Trending Topics,Should be a rating system of answers Followers or upvotes should be unbiased,10,It gives you an edge on skills and growth. Blogging,Tumblr and Blogger,Twitter Counter, Facebook for Business
Quora Blogs

Quora Blogs Reviews

Quora Blogs
Filter 15 vetted Quora Blogs reviews and ratings
Chandrabhan Singh profile photo
November 28, 2017

Review: "Quora Blogs - Giving a platform to interact with our customers and more importantly, the genuine people."

• Quora Blogs gives you the platform to interact with an authentic customer base.
  • It is used for addressing the issue more clearly. Writing an article clarifies a lot of things.
  • The real-time interaction on the comments gives you a direct linkage to know the customers better.
  • Quora Blogs is ideal for streamlined blogs. It is not convenient for multi-topics single user type Blog.
  • It has definitely not developed a good marketing strategy to reach out to more users.
  • Many times Quora Blogs searches fail to address my issue directly. Searches could be built better.
Quora Blogs is well suited to reach your ideal customer set and the interaction is lot more social than many other platforms. There are no bounds for expressing one's thoughts and ideas. A well directed communication is made and conversations are top notch. What I feel is that there should be a good enough reach for more customers.
Read Chandrabhan Singh's full review
Darrell Reynolds profile photo
February 13, 2018

Quora Blogs Review: "The answer to any question is in Quora"

• I like a lot of interesting topics, I have signed many of them.
  • I also like that I can help people. I often go to the questions tab and answer them.
  • Quora can help you find answers to any questions.
  • I share my experience.
  • I would like the Quora interface to be more understandable to the beginner.
  • Many authors are not experienced or are still too young.
  • Many answers to questions are comic or wrong.
Ask your questions and you always get the right answer with Quora. But do not make a final decision only on information with this answer. Many answers to questions are comic or wrong, but this is not a service issue. Get acquainted with the opinion of other people, leave your opinion. Read a lot of new topics and learn new things.
Read Darrell Reynolds's full review
RANDHIR KUMAR profile photo
November 29, 2017

User Review: "Pros and Cons of quora blogs"

1) Customer interaction Direct.
2) Comment Section to express users' view.
  • Customer Interaction is direct
  • Diverse views in the comment section
  • People also share their personal experience through blogs that are related to my domain
  • Advertising - not many people know about it
  • Generic view, people would have to follow some dedicated websites rather than using blog
  • Verification is solely based on social profile
To have a generic discussion where the views are shared openly well suited.
Customer interaction is just like one on one interaction. It is like conducting focus interviews. It is well suited.
To have a dedicated discussion in depth discussion is not appropriate as people don't have expertise in domain. They are also newbies.
Read RANDHIR KUMAR's full review
Homdipa Saha profile photo
November 16, 2017

Review: "Quora Blogs - a personalized and authentic portal for your daily feed."

• Users are verified. The full profile is verified by many sources!
  • Tags in the blogs are used to identify the topics one is interested in.
  • Freedom to write anything. Readers accept many things written on blogs. It's a huge freedom.
  • Deep knowledge is not on Quora Blogs. One gets the overview only.
  • It is not a single specialized source. If tech, one would follow Stack Overflow instead of Quora Blogs.
  • Old posts are still circulated currently, which should be modified.
When you are new on any topic and what to understand and learn about it in different scenarios, you can visit Quora Blogs. It is very interactive and has authenticity. But, it is not specialized in giving an expert and appropriate solution. The generic written content fails when a problem is too specific.
Read Homdipa Saha's full review
Sumit Jain profile photo
November 08, 2017

Quora Blogs Review: "Feedback for quora blog"

• Question - Answer platform which helped solving many user's queries
  • Can follow only related topics one needed
  • Trending Topics
  • Should be a rating system of answers
  • Followers or upvotes should be unbiased
Quora blogs can be used both personally and in a company, it is helpful in both ways. One can use it for one's own knowledge and a company can use it for growth of the company and for marketing.
Read Sumit Jain's full review
Himanshu Singh profile photo
October 09, 2017

Review: "Quora Blogs - A personalized and authenticated feed for your growth"

I use it for ideas on Product Management. It keesp me updated regarding the ideas related to my career, business, and many other things.
  • Unique ideas
  • Ground realities
  • Personalized articles
  • Trending topics
  • There should be an RSS feed for topics.
  • Followers or upvotes should be unbiased.
  • Quora blogs can be part of many reliable sources. Hence, verification is needed on each article. Though users provide an assurance but an authority should be there to monitor these blogs.
Quora blog is suited for personalized articles on topics with lots of assurance by taking up-votes of relevant users. It can be considered as accurate, described Tumblr.
Read Himanshu Singh's full review
October 09, 2017

Quora Blogs: "Quora Blog Review"

Quora Blog is used in my organization as a feeder for topics related to my domain. The personalized answers and readability of the articles come with the authentication from many other users. The articles provide ideas to my colleagues as well as easy guidance. The trending section provides new and unique ideas.
  • Topics Related Queries can be found.
  • Personalized Questions and Answers.
  • Users who upvote are from a domain are what one needs.
  • Monitoring from the Quora side so that fake users can't downvote on good answers.
July 05, 2016

Quora Blogs Review: "Not the best, but not terrible either."

The blogging platform was just something that I used for my own personal blogging. I enjoyed the community feel off the blogs, however it lacked a few key features that could have made it a lot easier to use. It is mostly just a question and answer site more so than a blog.
  • Upvoting is a great way for your blog to get attention
  • It is generally fun to use
  • The platform is free
  • No widgets
  • Very little in the way of customization
  • Blogging seems to be a secondary feature to the Q&A features of the site.
Quora is definitely fine for personal blogging, but isn't really something that I would use to launch a professional blog. There isn't really a way to promote yourself aside from getting upvotes and approval from other users. It isn't a cash cow like some other blogging sites can be, it is mostly for fun.

About Quora Blogs