Quora Blogs Reviews

November 23, 2019
Quora Blogs is used by our Marketing team as a platform to continue our thought leadership within our industry. It offers a lot of benefits that include getting us in front of a diverse audience, helping us interact with them and giving us a valuable source of content to pull from to help be part of the conversation.
  • Blog comments.
  • Integrate Quora answers.
  • Reader diversity.
  • I can't schedule posts.
  • Basic design.
  • The content becomes Quora's upon publishing.
Quora Blogs are great for businesses that are looking for new audiences and new subjects to talk about. It's especially great for users of Quora Answers as they can integrate those with their blogs to help generate far more content than most. Plus, the social settings help get you seen, liked and subscribed.
Quora has an amazing community that gives you the support you need if you are actively contributing in a helpful way. Content is short and concise and gets right to the matter at hand. My team has found it useful in showing up as an expert in our industry by answering the questions that are being asked out there.
November 28, 2017
Chandrabhan Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
My Organization is a PSU (public sector undertaking). So, the employees here have a responsibility to serve the country people which gives them immense satisfaction. The organization uses Quora Blogs to relate to the users. The customers want clarification on many issues related to Airports Authority of India. We support Quora Blogs to address the issue. It's better to know your customer directly.
  • Quora Blogs gives you the platform to interact with an authentic customer base.
  • It is used for addressing the issue more clearly. Writing an article clarifies a lot of things.
  • The real-time interaction on the comments gives you a direct linkage to know the customers better.
  • Quora Blogs is ideal for streamlined blogs. It is not convenient for multi-topics single user type Blog.
  • It has definitely not developed a good marketing strategy to reach out to more users.
  • Many times Quora Blogs searches fail to address my issue directly. Searches could be built better.
Quora Blogs is well suited to reach your ideal customer set and the interaction is lot more social than many other platforms. There are no bounds for expressing one's thoughts and ideas. A well directed communication is made and conversations are top notch. What I feel is that there should be a good enough reach for more customers.
Read Chandrabhan Singh's full review
February 13, 2018
Darrell Reynolds | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started to use Quora when I was a student. Since that time, I've already answered hundreds of questions. I read daily news and articles from topics that interest me.
  • I like a lot of interesting topics, I have signed many of them.
  • I also like that I can help people. I often go to the questions tab and answer them.
  • Quora can help you find answers to any questions.
  • I share my experience.
  • I would like the Quora interface to be more understandable to the beginner.
  • Many authors are not experienced or are still too young.
  • Many answers to questions are comic or wrong.
Ask your questions and you always get the right answer with Quora. But do not make a final decision only on information with this answer. Many answers to questions are comic or wrong, but this is not a service issue. Get acquainted with the opinion of other people, leave your opinion. Read a lot of new topics and learn new things.
I have been using this service for many years. For all this time I had only one problem when I did not have an answer published. I wrote in support and got a quick response. Then the guys corrected something and after ten minutes everything worked.
Read Darrell Reynolds's full review
November 16, 2017
Homdipa Saha | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quora Blogs is a good source for getting a unified source of your knowledge regarding new topics. It is authenticated by the users which have been verified earlier and the upvotes are relevant as users are relevant. The main thing it gives back to an organization is that it gives your new employees a way to have direction about learning new things.
  • Users are verified. The full profile is verified by many sources!
  • Tags in the blogs are used to identify the topics one is interested in.
  • Freedom to write anything. Readers accept many things written on blogs. It's a huge freedom.
  • Deep knowledge is not on Quora Blogs. One gets the overview only.
  • It is not a single specialized source. If tech, one would follow Stack Overflow instead of Quora Blogs.
  • Old posts are still circulated currently, which should be modified.
When you are new on any topic and what to understand and learn about it in different scenarios, you can visit Quora Blogs. It is very interactive and has authenticity. But, it is not specialized in giving an expert and appropriate solution. The generic written content fails when a problem is too specific.
Read Homdipa Saha's full review
November 29, 2017
RANDHIR KUMAR | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Quora blogs since 1 year. I use quora blogs to interact with customers, users. I post articles, blogs, specifying for them the critical use cases, scenarios for my firm. The comment section is hugely supporting, it follows customer centricity. So the main points are -
1) Customer interaction Direct.
2) Comment Section to express users' view.
  • Customer Interaction is direct
  • Diverse views in the comment section
  • People also share their personal experience through blogs that are related to my domain
  • Advertising - not many people know about it
  • Generic view, people would have to follow some dedicated websites rather than using blog
  • Verification is solely based on social profile
To have a generic discussion where the views are shared openly well suited.
Customer interaction is just like one on one interaction. It is like conducting focus interviews. It is well suited.
To have a dedicated discussion in depth discussion is not appropriate as people don't have expertise in domain. They are also newbies.
Read RANDHIR KUMAR's full review
November 08, 2017
Sumit Jain | TrustRadius Reviewer
I basically use Quora blogs for myself to gain knowledge about my skills and expertise. I enjoyed, learned a lot from blog answered questions and asked also. I really got help from people using Quora blogs which helped me in my projects and gave new ideas about topics related to my field of knowledge.
  • Question - Answer platform which helped solving many user's queries
  • Can follow only related topics one needed
  • Trending Topics
  • Should be a rating system of answers
  • Followers or upvotes should be unbiased
Quora blogs can be used both personally and in a company, it is helpful in both ways. One can use it for one's own knowledge and a company can use it for growth of the company and for marketing.
Read Sumit Jain's full review
October 09, 2017
Himanshu Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it for ideas on Product Management. It keesp me updated regarding the ideas related to my career, business, and many other things.
  • Unique ideas
  • Ground realities
  • Personalized articles
  • Trending topics
  • There should be an RSS feed for topics.
  • Followers or upvotes should be unbiased.
  • Quora blogs can be part of many reliable sources. Hence, verification is needed on each article. Though users provide an assurance but an authority should be there to monitor these blogs.
Quora blog is suited for personalized articles on topics with lots of assurance by taking up-votes of relevant users. It can be considered as accurate, described Tumblr.
Read Himanshu Singh's full review
February 04, 2019
Quora blogs are used by myself as well as my other colleagues in my office. We used blogs for general information or knowledge and also write blogs which can help others.
  • We can find any information on any topic on Quora.
  • I personally use it to search for things and find out what other people think about those things.
  • With Quora blogs, we came to know about other people's opinions that we want to know about.
  • Quora blogs also send emails about related searches anyone did in the past, so it is quite useful.
  • The Quora team should minimize the number of emails they send to its users. Sometimes it becomes irritating when receiving so many emails.
  • We can't know if what the author/user has written is correct or not. So they should start a ranking [system] so that other users can know a blogger's level of knowledge.
It is well suited to find information related to anything. We can read other people's opinions about a subject, what they think about it, and their recommendations. It is less appropriate when searching for information to base a decision upon, as anyone can post there so you cannot be sure if all of the information is correct or not.
October 09, 2017
Quora Blog is used in my organization as a feeder for topics related to my domain. The personalized answers and readability of the articles come with the authentication from many other users. The articles provide ideas to my colleagues as well as easy guidance. The trending section provides new and unique ideas.
  • Topics Related Queries can be found.
  • Personalized Questions and Answers.
  • Users who upvote are from a domain are what one needs.
  • Monitoring from the Quora side so that fake users can't downvote on good answers.
July 05, 2016
The blogging platform was just something that I used for my own personal blogging. I enjoyed the community feel off the blogs, however it lacked a few key features that could have made it a lot easier to use. It is mostly just a question and answer site more so than a blog.
  • Upvoting is a great way for your blog to get attention
  • It is generally fun to use
  • The platform is free
  • No widgets
  • Very little in the way of customization
  • Blogging seems to be a secondary feature to the Q&A features of the site.
Quora is definitely fine for personal blogging, but isn't really something that I would use to launch a professional blog. There isn't really a way to promote yourself aside from getting upvotes and approval from other users. It isn't a cash cow like some other blogging sites can be, it is mostly for fun.

What is Quora Blogs?

Quora headquartered in Mountain View, California now offers Blogs on Quora to replace their previous Board system, providing site users with a blogging platform.