QuoteWerks Reviews

October 15, 2019
Angela Heid | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I don't see us changing as it is the best value for the money. I just wish the software didn't crash on me
Read Angela Heid's full review
March 06, 2019
Sue Scott | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Quotewerks meets the needs in our company's environment and provides the tool to give our customers the best possible quoting solution to present. With the integration with our distributors, we can get real-time pricing to pull into the quote and not have to search different partner portals to get the pricing.
Read Sue Scott's full review
November 11, 2016
Gary Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have used it for over 15 years now and it works, it keeps itself up to date and once in, I don't think we have had to change much apart form adding a few extra template for specific projects. Uploading new price list is also easy from our source Excel spreadsheet. With the addition of QuoteValet, this is now such a powerful tool for converting quotes at the time the client has them open!

Quotewerks has paid for itself many times over.
Read Gary Perkins's full review
October 03, 2015
Douglas Borses | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We will renew because QuoteWerks has all the capabilities we require for our business processes and our reps like it. The support is top notch and the pricing model saves us considerable money over SaaS models. I also feel confident that Aspire Technologies will continue to improve and add features.
Read Douglas Borses's full review
January 21, 2015
Bob Ritter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The only way I could give it a 10 is if was PERFECT. They come closer that any other product we work with. And, because they are constantly developing QuoteWerks and making it better, users are crazy not to renew their maintenance!
Read Bob Ritter's full review
February 10, 2014
Paul Marentette | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Although I have been using QuoteWerks for 15 years, there are still many features in the current version I have not fully explored. It's just *that* feature-rich! Still, there are other features and online delivery methods currently awaiting, plus new features I am very excited to engage. The price of QuoteWerks is also quite reasonable, keeping our data exactly as we want it - on premise and affordable!
Read Paul Marentette's full review
February 06, 2014
Chuck Telschow | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The main reason I would consider using Quotewerks again is because of how easy it is to train users to use, integration with other products, and the time it saves a company when creating quotes for current customers. I have also used Aspire's technical support several times, and thier software engineers are top notch and are always willing to listen to improvements suggested by their users.
Read Chuck Telschow's full review
February 11, 2014
Matt Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There's no way we could go back to using MS Word. There are too many basic things that take minutes to achieve in Word that are doing in 2 clicks with QuoteWerks. Also, not knowing which quotes are being reviewed would be taking a major step back.
Read Matt Rose's full review
February 07, 2014
James Perrone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Based on my experience with other quoting tools, QuoteWerks has them all beat and I can't see moving to another program. Another great example of why QuoteWerks is above the rest, is their customer service. I had an issue using a new functionality and they took the time to walk me through the process.
Read James Perrone's full review
February 06, 2014
Allistair Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We will definitely renew Quotewerks as a product. Its current integration in our day to day business and its ability to improve our business is the reason for our renewal.
Read Allistair Thomas's full review
February 04, 2014
Bill Kane | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Our company was recently acquired by a national firm who is already established in a home grown solution. QuoteWerks was a much more intuitive and robust solution that we will miss.
Read Bill Kane's full review
March 18, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

I do not make those types of decisions. But if I did, I would renew and upgrade to the most recent edition. QuoteWerks makes my job so much simpler. If I didn't have it I would be lost!

Quote sharing/sending (21)
9.5
Product configuration (21)
Configuration options (21)
Pricing rules (17)
Price adjustment (21)
Purchase history and open contracts (17)
Guided selling/Sales portal (12)
CPQ reporting & analytics (11)
CPQ-CRM integration (16)
6.5
Attachments to quotes (20)
9.2
Order capturing (1)

What is QuoteWerks?

QuoteWerks is specialized Configuration Pricing Quoting (CPQ) software that can be used in every industry to create sales quotes and proposals. The vendor’s value proposition is that rather than relying on Microsoft Word or Excel to create quotes, users can benefit from a tool that is specialized for the task of creating quotes and proposals.

QuoteWerks integrates with the user's existing CRM software and distributors. With QuoteWerks users can also submit orders electronically to their vendors and receive an order status with shipping tracking numbers, serial numbers and more.