We use Qwilr on our small and medium-sized business sales. The SMB representative preferred having something like this tool for sales …
Qwilr is being used by our sales planning department and it is a great solution to help us untangle media proposals on a fast and creative …
With Qwilr, we were able to create sales proposals and quotes. The thing [that] stood out to us is that Qwilr's pages were interactive in …
We're a travel agency targeted for the B2B market so we send lots of proposals to clients. We use Qwirl because it allows us to present …
We use Qwilr to send what we call "project links" to our prospects. This "link" includes blocks or slides about us, financial results, …
We use Qwilr for presentations for prospective clients. It helps our Account Management team prepare beautiful and personalized …
Qwilr is AMAZING! After years of trying to find the perfect tool to create stunning visual project quotes quickly we discovered Qwilr! …
I'm a sole proprietor. I use it for marketing, sales, service, and customer success.
Interactive proposals (8)
Proposal content tracking (8)
Proposal branding (8)
Proposal templates (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Qwilr, and make your voice heard!
per month per user
per month 10 users
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://qwilr.com/?utm_source=trustradiu…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $39 per month
Qwilr is designed to change the way a business creates and shares documents on the web. This solution allows businesses to turn traditional documents into powerful and interactive webpages that look great on any device. The vendor says this in turn offers businesses access to analytics and other helpful tools when sharing quotes, proposals and presentations with clients.
- Supported: Proposal branding
- Supported: Proposal templates
- Supported: Proposal content library updates
- Supported: Searchable proposal database
- Supported: Proposal collaboration & approval
- Supported: User permissions/proposal editing controls
- Supported: Sales proposal workflow
- Supported: Proposal automation user interface
- Supported: Proposal distribution
- Supported: Interactive proposals
- Supported: Proposal content tracking
- Supported: Webpage creator/editor
- Supported: Mobile-friendly webpages
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: Security controls
- Supported: Quoting tool
- Supported: Export webpages as PDFs
- Supported: Free templates
- Supported: Free stock images and videos
- Supported: Accept + e-Sign
- Supported: Pay Now with Stripe
- Supported: Xero integration
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: FreshBooks integration
- Supported: QuickBooks integration
- Supported: Slack integration
- Supported: ROI Calculator
- Supported: API
Watch Qwilr overview
|Supported Countries||All countries|
Qwilr starts at $39.
Reviewers rate Proposal distribution and Interactive proposals and Proposal content tracking highest, with a score of 9.6.
The most common users of Qwilr are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Easy to customize
- Presentation of material looks good
- Has some good simple integrations
- HubSpot integration
- Customized templates that can be approved by marketing team
- It has different and useful templates that can help you start creating amazing presentations
- It is really intuitive to use
- It can incorporate files from other companies like: Drive and YouTube in a really organic way.
- I work on media so I love the quotes option but would love to have the option to break it down into more categories so it can look like a media plan and actually have our clients use it.
- I like being able to edit stuff on CSS but I feel like there are some common functionalities that there should be available when editing slides with text and images.
- More templates
- Stock images are fantastic.
- Extremely intuitive functionality.
- Easy to drag and drop and can reuse complete building blocks makes it super easy to use.
- Couldn't change the font type, size or color individually. Had to save it to a template.
- Pricing tables aren't side by side which doesn't allow for side by side comparison of pricing tiers.
- Sorting and organizing templates and folders is a bit inept.
- The integrations of other software
- Great image library
- Wonderful UI
- High price
- Lacks more functionalities to change fonts and color schemes.
- Doesn't support video
- Data analytics
- Eye catching formatting
- Quick support
- Wish it was easier to turn the links on and off.
- Some of their custom block styles could be easier to edit.
- Easy to use Templates
- Image Library and Stock Image Access
- Locked Down Modules to Maintain Consistency
- Limited Flexibility with Some Design Elements
- Easy to use interface.
- Great selection of templates that you can customize.
- Beautifully responsive designs.
- Would like to see more text editing/styling options.
- Some of the design/customization features can be a little tricky to navigate.
- Can be a bit pricey if you have the need to do a high volume of proposals.
- Marketing brochures
- Sales proposals
- Customer onboarding
- Customer success
- No Grammarly integration.
- No PayPal integration.