RackFoundry Total Security Management Review: "Great Company, Great Price for Total Solution Management"
- Implementation of their system has been completely flawless and is so seamless that no one in our company even knew that we implemented it at first.
- Working with RackFoundry's implementation team has been wonderful as well, they are very understanding of our needs and always are there to help.
- Customer service for Rack Foundry is great as well. This is always my first concern when working with a new company and I must say their customer service is top notch.
- It has been my first year with Rack Foundry and at this point I have to say everything has been smooth, from implementation to support.
RackFoundry Total Security Management Review: "Great Security Solution for a Mid Size Business - FW/IPS/SIEM"
- All-in-one solution that covers all the essentials and basic of security needs
- Unique methodology way for cost effective enterprise security solution
- Help exceed compliance as their interface allows you to tailor your compliance needs
- Simple and friendly customizable user interface dashboard
- Unique function: Ask an Expert
- Premium fully manage automatic updates with access
- Deployable Security Modules that encompass IPS/IDS/SIEM/VA/FW
- Knowledgeable engineers, who helped improve our overall infrastructure by making it more secure
- Ask an Expert takes takes 2-48 to hours respond. I've seen them take up to 47 hours on an unknown log, however it has never been greater than 48 hours.
- Initial configuration took 2-3 weeks to adapt to my team's preference.
- Professional service days are expensive.
RackFoundry Total Security Management Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About RackFoundry Total Security Management
RackFoundry Total Security Management offers a complete solution featuring powerful firewall, VPN, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, SIEM, automated vulnerability scanning and log management that is monitored by the vendor’s security operations center. According to the vendor, it is the first completely consolidated security device that allows SMEs to have complete coverage in a simple, cost-effective and resilient platform combining a fully managed device with sophisticated automated defenses.
RackFoundry Total Security Management Integrations
RackFoundry Total Security Management Competitors
RackFoundry Total Security Management Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
RackFoundry Total Security Management Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Appliance (hardware, virtual and SaaS)|