We use Rafflecopter to host giveaways for select departments of our non-profit organization. Rafflecopter provides an easy to setup platform to quickly create a giveaway for lead generation. An example would be to giveaway a pair or running shoes.
- Easy to setup
- Provides a good variety of entry actions
- Has a simple end user interface
- Does not have an API. A knowledge base article saying they are considering one has was last updated 8 years ago.
- The list of integrated email service providers has not been updated in a very long time.
- Must login to download payment receipts--no emailed receipt.
I'd say that Rafflecopter is a good tool for a basic giveaway. It doesn't seem like they've made any substantial changes in several years. If you're looking to host a one-off or occasional giveaway, Rafflecopter will do what you need it to do, but if a giveaway platform is a major component of your marketing strategy, look elsewhere.