Reviews (1-3 of 3)
November 07, 2013
Score 10 out of 10
- Fast, clear, and direct responsiveness of customer service.
- Step by step directions makes for easy contest implementation. Also Rafflecopter makes sure your contest is fully compliant with Facebook policies.
- Website is fast and easy to navigate. Viewing your contest and making changes is very easy.
- The ability to do multiple contests on the FB page, that are separate from one another. Or to have "special" type of contest that is useable for tradeshows. Whether or not the tradeshow contest is connected to FB.
- Once our contest was up and running, we had a hard time figuring out how to get more people to our contest page. We have a small group [less than 200] and besides just posting on FB, we couldn't get others to our page/contest! Maybe more ideas on how to achieve this? I suspect the info is already somewhere on the Rafflecopter blog, I just need to find it.
- The "More Upgrades' tag that vibrates at the bottom of the page from where you are working on your contest, gets annoying. I've bought the blogger level, please don't try to upgrade me further.
- While this wasn't a fault of Rafflecopter, the winner of our first contest turned out to be a FB contester. Meaning the person uses FB exclusively to enter contests for give-aways and freebies. When we picked the winner, if I could have "vetted" the winner to prevent that, then I would have picked a different winner. Cherry picking our winner? You bet, cause this person wasn't ever going to be a customer…
Read Eric Henao's full review
Having a good email list of active address would be helpful for converting those addresses to FB followers. Also having an active FB page with plenty of original content will better engage your audience. Having these two things will greatly help your contest with rafflecopter. Using and intergrating rafflecopter is easy and should be a breeze with your campaign. I highly recommend it!
November 09, 2013
Score 10 out of 10
- Rafflecopter provides an outlet for business to engage their social channels with their product or service.
- The easy-to-use widget gives any customer a chance to win a prize and be engaging with the brand.
- Not only does Rafflecopter help increase social media awareness for a brand, but it also helps companies conduct market research in real time.
- I'd like to see the free version of the widget become more custom so users can tailor it to their liking.
Read Marisa Strupp's full review
- Why are you using it?
- What is your end goal?
- What question(s) do you need answered for your product/brand?
- Will you implement on Facebook and/or your blog?
November 10, 2013
Score 9 out of 10
- Rafflecopter helps to connect our business with our clients outside of clinic.
- Rafflecopter allows the ability for our clients to spread the word about our clinic through our social media efforts.
- Rafflecopter truly lets us see how successful we are with our clients, especially because if our patients were not truly satisfied with our services, then they would not want to take part in the giveaways and promotions that we run through Rafflecopter.
- Be able to eliminate the test entries.
- Ability to send the winner emails congratulating them outside of having to use Microsoft Outlook.
- Be able to automatically link Rafflecopter up with our Constant Contact subscriptions to generate emails and to email the winners through it automatically.
Read this authenticated review
We would highly recommend Rafflecopter to any other small business owner that is looking for better ways to interact with their customers and build up customer satisfaction and participation in the company. It is especially great how Rafflecopter helps to build our website rankings and social media (i.e., the number of "Likes" on our Facebook page).