Rafflecopter

Rafflecopter Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Joe Hallissey | TrustRadius Reviewer
IT does what we need at the moment, but if we consider creating more giveaway campaigns or have a large number of entires, we may look for another platform that integrates with our other tools.
Eric Henao | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think not that the problem was with Rafflecopter, but rather our company and it's approach to Social Media. Being a conservative B2B company in the manufacturing / safety industry doesn't, at this time, offer us many "social" connections that leads to sale/brand awareness. I think we might be better served on a different social network, say LinkedIn. On a personal note, it was a pleasure using Rafflecopter. Easy, fast, cheap and I can see how it can be hugely effective to a social media campaign for those that are in a different industry than the one I work in. I will certainly be recommending the product to my friends and other businesses that are more appropriately served by Rafflecopter.
The only thing that I could see is that we would need to have another person on staff to be able to commit to having more Rafflecopter promotions running so that we are truly utilizing it to its fullest potential. Currently we do not have a designated staff member to do so, so it is only done in between things, and is truly not as high of a priority that we would like for it to be.

Rafflecopter Scorecard Summary