Mobile app for iOS (17)
Mobile app for Android (17)
Message alerts (14)
Video conferencing (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Rakuten Viber, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Viber is a free instant messaging and VoIP software solution designed for personal use and available for both desktops and as a mobile app. It includes features such as video and audio calls, instant message, and unlimited-member group chats. Users can also make paid international calls.
- Users can send texts, photos, videos, and other types of media.
- Ability to switch from calls to video chats (and vice versa).
- Users can create “communities” or specialized team chats with unlimited members.
- Recording capabilities for short voice or video messages.
- Accounts can be synced via the mobile app with the desktop version of Viber.
- Rakuten Viber allows me to delete any type of message I've sent
- Rakuten Viber can't access or read my private conversations in the first place, Viber can't sell them.
- Hidden Chats allows me to keep whatever chats I want away from my main chat list, so they don't show up in my main chat list. Only a PIN that I set gives me access to Hidden Chats.
- None at this moment.
- The basic version is free and most of the time this is all you need.
- Easy contacting between team members, stakeholders and clients. Its something hard to measure as ROI, but good communication is key to good business.
- It helps colleagues be in touch with each other.
- It is very comfortable for small distant discussions.
- Sometimes workers spend too much time on it, which is not the best thing from the company's perspective.
- It's much cheaper to use Viber instead of sending SMS messages.
- With cheap mobile internet, it's great to stay in touch with your team.
- Easy to share.
- Saving my time.
- Viber has facilitated remote communication between me and my co-workers.
- It has created a convenient way for small-size file sharing.
- Improved collaboration
- Cost savings on international and long distance calls
- One can make free international calls using Viber.
- Its is supported by iOS and Android. By using Viber one can be in touch easily.
- Viber stores all the media on your device and it is unavailable once you delete it.
- Viber deletes history automatically.
- Viber does not transfer history to other devices.
- Viber saves me financially since I am now able to communicate with my international clients for free.
- Viber helps keep my clients engaged by the fact that I can so easily share photos, which is important as a freelance photographer.
- Viber allows me to make my messages to clients appealing in a visual way, which I have noticed helps drive actions of my clients, such as remembering to book their next session or pay for their photo order.
- Saves time
- Provides many alternatives in order to express yourself
- The desktop version is very handy while working on a computer
- It has been positive in that it has lowered our communication cost.
- Ability to make international audio and video calls easily and save $$$.
- Good call clarity for both audio and video calls.
- It’s saving on long distance calling.
- Inexpensive plans for Viber Out have no significant impact on budget.
- Improved team communication
- Easier and more direct communication
- Improvement of communication speed
- Communication across department is much easier and faster.
- It is now easier to reach staff that are on an overseas business trip, even if that one is on the go (ex: in the car, at the airport).
- Most of our customers use Viber, therefore, it is not only convenient to reach people inside the company, it is also used for external communication as well.
- Improved internal communications!
- Improved external communications about the matters which does not require too long messages.