Rakuten Viber Reviews

Tigran Petrosyan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2020

Review of Viber

Support Rating

One time, I had an issue in Viber. My all chats, saved photos, and videos vanished. It was late and I thought that they would not have customer support at such a late time. However, the online service was working properly and they solved my issue really quickly. For this reason, I think that they deserve 10.
Read Tigran Petrosyan's full review
Victoria Loza | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Viber: Same features as WhatsApp, but still not as popular

Support Rating

I have not frequently used the support for Viber as I have not had many problems with it on my phone. I did use support one time for problems with the computer application and used the forums to solve my problems. They were fairly easy to follow and I appreciated the online help in that format.
Read Victoria Loza's full review
February 14, 2020

Viber has high connectivity

Support Rating

This is because I have never have any problems with Viber. Some people hesitate to use it. I do not know the reason for it. However it is very easy to use. You can easily communicate among your colleagues. Sometimes it does not connect properly. May be this is due to bandwidth issue but I am not sure.
December 11, 2019

Free calling using Viber

Support Rating

I do not think you can call the Viber customer support. But, they have an online live chat feature. The response time is good and the rep I spoke to was able to help me with my question. A transcript of the chat was also emailed to me.

The features are easy to understand and use. I did not need to refer to Viber instructions or even google search for answers to learn to use the tool.

Hosted PBX (4)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (6)
User templates (5)
Call reports (7)
Directory of employee names (6)
Answering rules (7)
Audio conferencing (11)
Video screen sharing (3)
Instant messaging (7)
Mobile app for iOS (15)
Mobile app for Android (15)

About Rakuten Viber

Viber is a free instant messaging and VoIP software solution designed for personal use and available for both desktops and as a mobile app. It includes features such as video and audio calls, instant message, and unlimited-member group chats. Users can also make paid international calls.

Key Features

• Users can send texts, photos, videos, and other types of media.
  • Ability to switch from calls to video chats (and vice versa).
  • Users can create “communities” or specialized team chats with unlimited members.
  • Recording capabilities for short voice or video messages.
  • Accounts can be synced via the mobile app with the desktop version of Viber.