Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 18, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
It is a simple and easy way to present, see, and analyze search data for myself and for clients. I can add in keywords, Google Analytics, some domain metrics and help monitor the health of an SEO campaign, see what is working, what is not, and it also displays well to clients too. If someone is looking for a strong value-oriented to track rankings, local ranking, and competition, this is the way to go.
Read Sanjit Mandal's full review
If someone is looking for a strong value-oriented to track rankings, local ranking, and competition, this is the way to go. It also can import and show social analytics on all social media platforms. You can create a client dashboard, also white labeled too. You can integrate with many other platforms, Ahrefs, Call Rail, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and much more.
March 28, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Rank Ranger is being used as one of our major keyword tracking tools. The tool is used by each of our SEO teams and is integral to our reporting strategies. It addresses measuring keyword rankings across multiple domains, competitor analysis and ranking performance over time. With how quickly it updates it is great for GAP analyses.
- It is a simple and easy to understand interface great for keyword reporting
- It updates ranking data much more quickly than our other tool enabling us to quickly assess performance in the short term
- Being able to track rankings by city and zip code makes reporting out for local business really accurate
- Their reporting dashboard/custom report features are lacking. We rely on our other tool more so for this function as a result.
- It is not a robust tool - focusing mostly on keyword performance, it does not have other features that further help us flesh out strategic next steps based on keyword performance
Read Joseph Woll's full review
It is great for just tracking keyword performance. The other features are nice but are not the most useful when compared to other for robust tools. The easy-on-the-eyes interface and the fact that keyword data can be updated in less than 3 hours after a bulk upload are why this tool works for lower-maintenance websites.