RankWatch Reviews

VAIBHAV JAIN | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 01, 2020

Don't expect a refund if you want to cancel and you keep on getting auto debited!

That the product gets reviews at a very local level and we can track for multiple projects is good. The UI is pathetic, however. The audits are mostly incorrect.
I have had a very bad experience with their support. I purchased the Black Friday deal and when the 3 months ended, I canceled. So they offered me another discount to continue (they offered because they marked me in another mail they were supposed to send to another customer). I accepted and started using it.
After 3 months, the account got renewed and I was charged approx $250. The immediate next day I asked for a refund as I wanted to cancel, but they refused any refund. I have not heard of any SaaS company not offering refunds.
They are very prompt in calling you, but they offered no solution. At the end they offered to refund for 2 out of the future 3 months. But asked me to cancel after 1 month (and if I don't do that, I will be charged again).
I asked them to cancel my account immediately and they did that happily (without the refund of course).
Bad experience. Never going to use this product ever again!
  • Local rankings.
  • Multiple projects.
  • Cheap with discounts.
  • SaaS policies.
  • Support.
  • User Interface.
GOOD:
  • If you want to track 1000s of keywords and you would take action.
  • If you want to download keyword rank in Excel file.
BAD:
  • Support.
  • Policies.
  • User interface.
  • Several bugs on the platform.
Read VAIBHAV JAIN's full review
Dani S | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

RankWatch makes sure your Rank doesn't Tank

The IT department uses this service to keep on top of the keyword ranking on Google to see how our website is performing vs. the competitors. It saves us a lot of time by not having to investigate all the ins and outs of Google keywords. The tool does everything for us.
  • Creates nice pdf reports with all the important information.
  • It indexes the entered keywords from our site within minutes and separates out the text, images, videos, local, etc.
  • The competitor analysis is very detailed.
  • Improved UI design.
  • It explains graphs better.
  • Provides the ability to remove competitors like Wikipedia from the mix.
Suited for a Small Business who does not want to do all the research on their own on Google and other tools. RankWatch is an all-in-one solution for improving our goal to improve the keywords on our website.
Read Dani S's full review
Alfie Moe | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 07, 2015

RankWatch Review : Perfect Tool for SEO Professionals

The professional excellence of RankWatch as a site-tracking tool made me to submit a few praiseworthy words for this tool. I have been using this tool for a long time now. The cloud-based user-friendly interface enables me to manage all my marketing data in one place. The accurate and comprehensive local search tracking and mobile site tracking offered by RankWatch is literally unmatched. Also, it has optimized my site’s speed to a large extent. No other tool can offer all these functions. Best buy!
  • Tracking keyword rankings
  • Easy to Use
  • Rank tracker, On-Page Analysis, and Keyword Suggestions are all useful tools
  • Lacks powerful knowledge base
RankWatch has helped me a lot with tracking local and mobile rankings for my site. The
best thing about RankWatch is that I can access all my marketing data in one
consolidated dashboard.
Read Alfie Moe's full review

Keyword analysis (2)
Backlink management (2)
4.8
SERP ranking tracking (2)
Page grader (2)
5.8
Competitive analysis (2)
Site audit / diagnostics (2)
Site recommendations (2)
Local SEO (2)
Social SEO (1)
Mobile SEO (1)
Global SEO (2)
Multi-domain support (2)
Integration with web analytics tools (2)
6.4

About RankWatch

RankWatch is the eponymous search engine optimization platform from the company based in India with personnel in the UK as well. RankWatch boasts a rather sizable host of users, marketing agencies in 100 countries, with its straightforward SEO tools offering of rank monitoring and keyword analysis with SERP data, site audit, competitor study, and backlink analysis, all visible from the "CEO/Agency" dashboard. Local SEO, alerts, and the requisite white label reporting are featured as well.

A small business may purchase RankWatch for $29 per month with the M plan, while a small agency may take advantage of white-label reporting with the $99 per month L plan. If you need a bigger t-shirt and more keywords, as well as an account manager, the XL plan can be had for $449 per month. Or custom tailor your plan, as you like. Discounts are available for buying 6 months in advance or 1 year in advance.