Reviews (1-1 of 1)
As said above, Ranorex solves an automation problem reducing pressured project deadline time frames by reducing testing time for the more tedious types of testing we may do.
- Ranorex has a very easy to use UI, that has proven easy enough for even new hires in my company to adapt fairly quickly, in comparison to other types of automated applications.
- The Run Summary report is actually pretty detailed and visually appealing to the eyes with a very easy to read and structured format. It even includes results for screenshots.
- Language support is limited, c# and Vb.net only if i remember correctly compared to other tools which allow many more. This addition would certainly be appreciated if added on in a company like mine with a variety of differently skilled individuals
- Paid license. This is not always preferred. A free version without a limited trial but maybe limited features would be appreciated.
If asked though I would certainly fully recommend Ranorex to a potential user, especially to someone less skilled in this field.
Ranorex Studio Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Ranorex Studio
Over 14,000+ users worldwide automate tests with Ranorex Studio, which promises to enable rapid delivery of high-quality desktop, mobile, and web applications. The vendor says that with over 10 years in test automation, Ranorex Studio supports automating functional UI tests for even the most challenging technologies, from legacy applications to the latest web and mobile platforms.
Ranorex Studio is an all-in-one tool that empowers everyone on the team.
Key benefits and capabilities include:
- Test automation experts can use Ranorex Studio’s full IDE, with its open APIs and tools for intelligent code completion, refactoring, debugging and more.
- Automation novices can use Ranorex Studio’s tools for codeless automation and built-in methodology to automate data-driven testing or keyword-driven testing.
- All members of cross-functional teams can collaborate on solutions by sharing reusable object repositories and test automation modules.
- Accelerate regression testing by executing tests in parallel on multiple physical or virtual machines using the Ranorex Parallel Runner.
- Use the built-in Selenium WebDriver integration to distribute cross-browser web tests across multiple browsers and operating systems at the same time, using in-house or cloud-based Selenium Grid implementations.
Ranorex is a member of the IDERA, Inc. family of testing tools, which also includes TestRail by Gurock for test case management, and the Kiuwan end-to-end application security platform.
Ranorex Studio Screenshots
Ranorex Studio Integrations
Ranorex Studio Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Premium Node-Locked License||$2,990||per installation|
|Premium Floating License||$4,990||per concurrent user|
|Runtime Floating Licnse||$890||per additional endpoint|
All licenses are perpetual and include 12 months of maintenance and email support. A runtime floating license requires at least one premium license for test creation. Please contact our sales team for information about possible volume discounts and options for enterprise support. Consulting, integration and training services are available from our partners worldwide.
Ranorex Studio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ranorex Studio Technical Details