RavenTools Reviews

Jason Bean | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2018

RavenTools : filling the Sweet Spot of Features and Affordability

Likelihood to Renew

I've yet to see another product that provides the feature set for the price point that RavenTools does. I'm open to giving other products a try if they come about, but generally expect RavenTools to develop and expand to continue meeting the market needs they cater too for their client's needs.
Read Jason Bean's full review
Amy Odhner | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2015

Easily Integrate Marketing Data with RavenTools

Likelihood to Renew

We will definitely be renewing our use of RavenTools. They've been very helpful in showing us how to get the most out of Raven. They are also very responsive in terms of support tickets and requesting features. Along with the ability to customize modules in the reports are the top 3 reasons we will be renewing.
Read Amy Odhner's full review
Bret Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2014

RavenTools Remains our Favorite Tool

Likelihood to Renew

We have yet to identify a competitive tool that offers anything more for less money. RavenTools also continues to improve on its services, and we like the fact that it continues to evolve. We'd like to see it improve on how it weighs certain tools, in terms of how they ultimately affect traffic acquisition, but overall, we're quite pleased with it.
Read Bret Williams's full review
Laren Helms | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 01, 2014

RavenTools: The leftover casserole of SEO software

Likelihood to Renew

We're currently looking at other options for SEO and analytics reporting that will give us the flexibility and segmentation that we need. The number one choice is Adobe Analytics (there's very little out there that can compete with Adobe, but it's also extremely expensive) or just Google Analytics. GA may be free, but it gets the job done for the most part.
Read Laren Helms's full review
Steve Jones | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 17, 2014

A Good Tool at a Great Price

Likelihood to Renew

I give it a 9 because unless another tool comes along with some truly impressive features and doesn't severely impact our bottom line, we'll be sticking with RavenTools. Conductor looks like a great tool and I've been through the demo with their sales team, however, unless you're willing to spend a couple thousand dollars a month on it RavenTools is likely a better choice.
Read Steve Jones's full review
Mathew Riexinger | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2014

Quote the Raven

Likelihood to Renew

Since making RavenTools our companies home for a long time now, we have grown accustomed to the interface, functionality, and have learned every which way through the application to the point of perfecting our management of the system and in which case, perfects our time management because of our experience and skill set with using it. With the client base that we have at the moment, migrating over to any other system would be foolish to begin with, but either way, we aren't looking for an alternative to move to because we are happy with the service, and product RavenTools provides us.
Read Mathew Riexinger's full review
Kyle Sherwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2014

An honest review of a great product (in my opinion!)

Likelihood to Renew

For all the reasons I previously stated in this review. It's just a good, useful product. I would like to try others but it's sort of a "why fix it if it ain't broken" type of deal. I will definitely research others and do some trial versions when I have the time but for now RavenTools is a solid product that I plan on using for a while.

They've got me sold. Brand loyalty...when a product is good at a price that I deem fair, I'm a sucker for it.

I sound like a RavenTools employee or something, I promise they aren't paying me...after this review they probably should though! :)
Read Kyle Sherwood's full review
Mark Phillip Solomon | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2014

Raven Tools

Likelihood to Renew

I have no used any other tools, so I admit I cannot compare it to other products. However, I am completely satisfied with my experience with this product, so I believe without a doubt RavenTools, this will continue to be a highly utilized tool in the future.
Read Mark Phillip Solomon's full review
May 07, 2014

Save the headache of comparing products, Raven is it

Likelihood to Renew

A year ago or so, Raven abandoned many of their organic rank reporting tools in an attempt to favor some Adwords intelligence. The market rebelled, as did I; in our desperation to find an alternative to Raven, none could be found and a great majority of users didn't want/need Adwords data. Months later, Raven reverted. I'd renew with Raven not just because nothing else cuts it, but because they are both trying to innovate, and listening to customers.
June 30, 2014

Great for reporting, lacking in analysis

Likelihood to Renew

I don't plan on going back to the in-house world so there is just absolutely no chance I would ever purchase Raven for my current role, or for a role similar to it. I spend 90% of my time here deep-diving into a single domain, and my boss doesn't care about how my reports look. There is just no use for Raven for me.

Now, if I did somehow find myself as the head of an SEO agency providing light-touch services to a wide variety of clients again, I'd certainly reevaluate it along with other similar tools. I just don't see that happening, however.

Keyword analysis (10)
Backlink management (11)
SERP ranking tracking (11)
Page grader (10)
Competitive analysis (10)
Site audit / diagnostics (11)
Site recommendations (10)
Mobile SEO (7)
5.0
Global SEO (7)
Multi-domain support (9)
Integration with web analytics tools (11)

About RavenTools

Raven Tools from the Tennessee company of the same name is Internet or search engine marketing optimization software consisting of popular tools targeted at SEO specialists who need research automation. To that end it contains the familiar set of website research and auditing, competitor monitoring, rank tracking, and also content investigation to see that material on the site is keyword-rich yet topically relevant. Social media and backlink checking tools facilitate outreach and drive traffic by way of getting cited by others. Like other more comprehensive solutions, Raven Tools also helps marketers manage PPC campaigns with analytics and reporting.

The Raven Pro edition allows 4 users access to Ravel Tools for $99 per month, while Raven Agency provides a group of unlimited size shared access for $249 per month. Both editions support unlimited campaigning and access to Raven Tools' foundational data sources, as well as white label reporting, but Agency triples Link Manager storage from 50k to 150k links.