Reviews (1-4 of 4)
December 29, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Reach Local is being used for our web presence, call tracking, lead management software. It addresses the problems of branding, organization, and improvement of sales.
- Flexible on web design and responsive staff.
- Good at helping you pick trends on optimizing your website layout and conversion ability.
- As a business owner you always want things done right now so speed could be improved on follow up.
- Quicker adjustments on web design so a small business owner can make adjustments daily that aren't rocket science.
Read Josh Stanek's full review
ReachLocal is well suited for business owners that are heavily based on the internet. It is possibly less appropriate for general contractors that do larger scale work that is based on bids or history of business.
November 24, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Our entire organization has started using ReachLocal - from the website to the ReachEdge platform which allows us to capture leads and organizes them in one place without having to enter any of the customer's information, it's already in there.
- Reach Edge Platform - capturing leads
- Website - we get compliments on it all the time. Easy to use and edit.
- Staff is great. Very friendly and always looking out for our best interest.
- The Reach Edge platform is great, but they called us and told us they are improving it. Certain things that we didn't use on it. They are taking those items off and adding more items that we want to see in the program.
Read Jordan Brimley's full review
Local businesses can really take advantage of this service. Reach Local allows people to find you easily.
November 02, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
I use ReachLocal for social and SEO services and online domination in a very competitive industry. Emily Parker, our digital marketing manager is a big part of the success we have had online in differentiating ourselves. She is able to execute our every need and keep us relevant in an ever-changing world of social media.
- Maintain social presence on our ReachCast page.
- Ensure we are aware of our online reputation on a weekly basis.
- Provides key business indicators and dashboard reports.
- Quicker turn-around times.
- More tailored dashboard reporting vs. template.
Read Matt Wright's full review
Since the software is proven, it's all about the representation that you have on your account. We have Emily Parker, Senior Digital Marketing Manager and she has been more than great. She makes sure you understand not only how the software works, but how you can benefit from being involved in the process.
December 21, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
We are lucky to be working with Kelsie Mixon for our ReachLocal campaign. She is always on top of what is needed for our account and always quick to respond whenever I need her help. I don't have to worry about updates or content as she takes initiative in maintaining our website, social sites and blog. I highly recommend ReachLocal and Kelsie Mixon.
Read Marion Aldana's full review
- Up to date design of websites and ease of implementation.
- Communication is easy and readily available with ReachLocal employees I work with.
- Our account is transparent and is described in detail our weekly/monthly/yearly progress.
- Recently, I had payment issues regarding our account. It was addressed and solved in a decent amount of time. I would suggest as part of the contract, to have clients have access to their payment accounts to review, update or edit payment types and to see history or current payments being made.
ReachLocal Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Search Engine Marketing, Display Advertising, Search Engine Optimization
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
ReachLocal Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ReachLocal Technical Details