ReachMail Reviews

May 16, 2020
Mary Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
We reach out to referral partners and former clients with informative postings related to the legal services we provide.
  • Very helpful with setting up email appearance.
  • Gives very good advice on how to promote your company.
  • Very easy to reach.
  • Really nothing. They help you learn the program and once you get going it is relatively easy. Any questions, they are very accessible. I am not super computer literate and they just patiently help me along.
We are a small company and their pricing is affordable for us. We are very pleased and can't think of a scenario where it would be less appropriate.
Read Mary Kelly's full review
February 08, 2020
Jamie Caroland | TrustRadius Reviewer
Reachmail is currently used across the whole organization for newsletters, event, and announcement distributions. It fills in the gaps to reach supporters and stakeholders who may not use other social media, who may have missed other media posts, and who may need multiple notification media reminders. It is also a very convenient platform for sharing across the organization's social media presence.
  • Survey building as part of free accounts. A good alternative to Google Docs and other online survey builders.
  • Image library. Generous storage space as part of free accounts.
  • Content and assets. Free storage space for docs and links.
  • Email templates' visual appeal isn't as eye-catching as other platforms like Constant Contact or Mail Chimp, especially basic newsletter formats.
  • Free accounts have access to 70 templates, which is adequate and they can be modified, but specialized templates, such as holidays, are very limited.
  • Unless one has formatting experience with online templates, altering cell, row, column, and table blocks can be pretty frustrating. Save drafts often!
  • Adjusting text and background color choices can be tricky.
  • ReachMail video instructions are pretty good, but online help search tool doesn't offer much depth.
The free Reachmail account (which I have used for several small organizations) is a good tool where there are limited or zero email marketing dollars, a contact audience of up to 5,000 subscribers, and a max of 15,000 monthly emails. The pricing levels are really reasonable for volume requirements, including custom plans for infrequent mailings. If there are constraints (time and/or design experience) that require a large choice of ready-made contemporary templates without graphic or font modifications, then this probably isn't a good email marketing tool.
Read Jamie Caroland's full review
December 30, 2019
Linda Wilson-Gordon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using ReachMail to invite both consumers and business owners to informational webinars and to offer our Marketing Services. ReachMail addresses the challenge of reaching large contact lists and allowing us to see results so that we may adjust either our message or our list in order to achieve better engagement results.
  • Assistance on creating an engaging email.
  • Easily segmenting lists.
  • Initial set-up videos would be very helpful.
If a company has a subscriber list they need to contact frequently, ReachMail is an excellent choice for keeping that list up to date. Their list cleaning service is cost-effective, and helps prevent bounces and rejects.
Read Linda Wilson-Gordon's full review
March 04, 2020
We use ReachMail to send a large volume of emails that promote our services and those of others. ReachMail allows us to effectively reach thousands of people with our email promotion at a value price. The system is very easy to work with!!
  • Template creation
  • High enough inbox delivery
  • Easy file uploads
  • Quality customer service
  • More regular adding of IP addresses to my account even if it would be a small charge
Well suited for sending email in volume.
September 28, 2018
Francesca De Grandis aka Outlaw Bunny | TrustRadius Reviewer
My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service.

Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks.

Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead.
  • I have a $10 account, but customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers.
  • ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.
  • These folks know what they’re doing. I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail.
  • I’ve had no problems with them, they’re that good! Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses. Next time around, whatever problem I had doesn’t exist anymore, because they fixed whatever has caused problems. Remarkable!
I wouldn’t know because I only know my own experiences with them. But I will say these folks are so knowledgeable about mass mailing marketing and so commited to serving their customers that I suspect their service would meet the needs of anything from large corporations to solopreneurs.
Read Francesca De Grandis aka Outlaw Bunny's full review
November 03, 2017
John Cupoli | TrustRadius Reviewer
I signed up to be able to reach chunks of my prospect database at once. I was testing it for the whole sales department. The problem a mass email tool would solve is being able to touch numerous cold prospects at once to try and find folks to raise their hands.
  • Importing lists is very easy and they do a good job lining up the different fields automatically.
  • Message creation is simple and you can get a mass email set up within minutes.
  • Sent messages look horrendous. I sent a test to my manager and it comes across with an unsubscribe message in the header. I'm fine with the ones in the footer, but on a paid service you shouldn't be forced to have an additional unsubscribe link in the header. The final message looked sloppy due to the additional text. It's not something I could feel good about sending out to a potential customer.
If you are sending out a graphical email like a newsletter the multiple unsubscribe links probably won't be as jarring. That said, if you are in a sales role and are using it to send out a text email to portion of your database it looks incredibly unprofessional and sloppy. It doesn't seem like it would be a fit for a sales role.
Read John Cupoli's full review
January 29, 2016
Adam Weller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our interactive marketing team at Aon Affinity uses ReachMail to deploy multi-wave email marketing campaigns to help generate business for our life and health insurance solutions. Our department is the sole user of ReachMail, as the rest of our organization uses ExactTarget. We utilize ReachMail to address our hundreds of thousands of recipients on a weekly basis and offer them a variety of insurance products. It's the fastest and cheapest way to keep in contact with these individuals.
  • The interface is very easy to use.
  • The report offers a wide variety of metrics, including mobile opens and percentages.
  • The organization and easy implementation of Suppression Lists is very helpful.
  • Fast, robust asset library.
  • There are no batch report downloads. When I have multiple variations and waves in a campaign, I have to download reports individually. I'd like for a way to download one report of all sends during a certain time period, or given another set of parameters.
  • It would save a lot of time if we had the ability to upload multiple images or assets at once.
  • There's only a two-level "tree" of organization of lists and suppression lists. It would be great if we had the abililty to nest lists into better categories, rather than having to scroll through one giant list of suppressions or deployment lists. Something like a 2015 folder, then inside that a Business Unit folder, then inside that, a Campaign folder, etc. This would make things much easier to find.
I think it is well suited for running a series of campaigns that have variations in subject lines and content. The interface is easy to utilize when making copies and variations of previously built email blasts, as well as organizing them into proper folders and determining metrics of each campaign. The reporting tool delivers very useful metrics, but the lack of options for pulling reports hurts the overall experience. It would be great if ReachMail were to give the user more options in determining reporting, such as a range of dates, a range of campaigns, all campaigns sent that contain "X and Y" assets, and so forth, all while giving the user the ability to download reports individually, or by group.
Read Adam Weller's full review
January 29, 2016
Reachmail is being used by the marketing department to deploy emails on behalf of our various clients/business units.
  • Creating and sending emails is easy and straightforward.
  • The reporting interface is intuitive.
  • It would be useful if there was an option to export email results (sends, opens, clicks, etc.) for all email sent within an account for a particular time period. Currently, reporting metrics can only be accessed by campaign/group and it makes it a very long a tedious process to analysis email performance across sends within a month, quarter or year.
Colleagues of mine have found reachmail to be easier to set up and send emails than other systems like exact target.
September 08, 2015
We used Reachmail for our email marketing campaigns within the marketing department only. Reachmail helped us easily and professionally send out communication to our customers regarding promotions, education, customer service, etc...
  • Very easy to use. Unlike other email creation / distribution systems that require heavy HTML coding knowledge - Reachmail provides a simple plug-n-play alternative.
  • Easy to navigate. It's not too deep which helps beginners find their way around.
  • Good amount of analytics for determining the success of an email campaign.
  • The process for choosing distribution lists could be better. It's not easy to select the contacts you want and DON'T want. If you want to omit certain contacts you need to create an entire new list and upload it to the system
  • No email marketing automization or lead generating capabilities.
  • It would be awesome if you could create one email and then have that one email go out to two seperate lists from two different people without having to copy the email and coordinate the lists seperately.
If anyone is looking for an easy way to send out professional email communication without worrying about lead / nurture campaigns or marketing automization - I would definitely recommend Reachmail. For professional marketing agencies, this is not as robust a service as others.

WYSIWYG email editor (6)
Dynamic content (4)
Ability to test dynamic content (4)
Landing pages (2)
A/B testing (4)
Mobile optimization (4)
Email deliverability reporting (8)
List management (7)
Triggered drip sequences (1)
Dashboards (7)
Standard reports (8)
Custom reports (4)

What is ReachMail?

ReachMail says its primary focus has been to assist email marketers in achieving outstanding delivery success. The vendor aims to be a guide in the ever-changing world of marketing and transactional email.

The vendor’s value proposition is that ReachMail makes it easy to send like a pro. Additionally, the vendor says with the drag and drop Message Builder users can design a professional email in minutes.
Categories:  Email Marketing

ReachMail Features

Has featureExtend your marketing reach by posting your email content to social media with the check of a box.
Has featureManage and target recipients using our list reporting and analysis tools.
Has featureGrow a relationship with new customers via drip campaign with AutoResponders.
Has featureTest and analyze content with our powerful but flexible A/B message testing.
Has featureSupport is always free. Call or email us with any question or concern. Whether it's showing you how to use an advanced feature or just talking through a new delivery strategy, ReachMail wants to help.

ReachMail Competitors