Since day one, ReachMail says its primary focus has been to assist email marketers in achieving outstanding delivery success. The vendor aims to be a guide in the ever-changing world of marketing and transactional email. The vendor’s value proposition is that ReachMail makes it easy to send like a pro. Additionally, the vendor says with the drag and drop Message Builder users can design a professional email in minutes.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/CW/Xc/PMDQGHH51ASU.PNGIf you want the best, it’s ReachMail.My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead.,I have a $10 account, but customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics. These folks know what they’re doing. I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail.,I’ve had no problems with them, they’re that good! Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses. Next time around, whatever problem I had doesn’t exist anymore, because they fixed whatever has caused problems. Remarkable!,10,Using ReachMail saves me a lot of time, and time is money. When I have a question, I can usually reach their customer service immediately, instead of having to postpone a mailing campaign.,Less than 10,000,B2CReachmail--5K contacts and 15K emails monthly, no fee. No kidding!Reachmail is currently used across the whole organization for newsletters, event, and announcement distributions. It fills in the gaps to reach supporters and stakeholders who may not use other social media, who may have missed other media posts, and who may need multiple notification media reminders. It is also a very convenient platform for sharing across the organization's social media presence.,Survey building as part of free accounts. A good alternative to Google Docs and other online survey builders. Image library. Generous storage space as part of free accounts. Content and assets. Free storage space for docs and links.,Email templates' visual appeal isn't as eye-catching as other platforms like Constant Contact or Mail Chimp, especially basic newsletter formats. Free accounts have access to 70 templates, which is adequate and they can be modified, but specialized templates, such as holidays, are very limited. Unless one has formatting experience with online templates, altering cell, row, column, and table blocks can be pretty frustrating. Save drafts often! Adjusting text and background color choices can be tricky. ReachMail video instructions are pretty good, but online help search tool doesn't offer much depth.,7,Enhanced target audience reach for fundraising events, a definite positive. Detailed metrics reporting on opens and click-throughs, for refining target audiences, a definite positive. Increased Facebook audience as a result of Reachmail campaigns, a definite positive. No negative impacts on business objectives.,Constant Contact and MailChimp,Less than 10,000,Both,QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Premier, Apricot by Social Solutions, OneNote, Dropbox, Google Forms, Google Drive,Creating an email from scratch rather than using one of the ready-to-use templates. Creating a survey form. Managing image library. Managing contact lists.,Format changes to ready-to-use templates.,8For Sales it FailsI signed up to be able to reach chunks of my prospect database at once. I was testing it for the whole sales department. The problem a mass email tool would solve is being able to touch numerous cold prospects at once to try and find folks to raise their hands.,Importing lists is very easy and they do a good job lining up the different fields automatically. Message creation is simple and you can get a mass email set up within minutes.,Sent messages look horrendous. I sent a test to my manager and it comes across with an unsubscribe message in the header. I'm fine with the ones in the footer, but on a paid service you shouldn't be forced to have an additional unsubscribe link in the header. The final message looked sloppy due to the additional text. It's not something I could feel good about sending out to a potential customer.,1,None. I signed up for a pay account so only had to spend a dollar for the first month. Even that was a waste as I simply can't send emails out with their forced unsubscribe header. If it was the typical CAN-SPAM footer it would be fine, but it just looks awful.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Salesforce.com, Join.me, Data.com,1,,If we used graphical newsletters or marketing it would be a good fit. We need a mass email tool for prospecting, however this is not a fit Account management would also benefit from a mass email tool.,Due to formatting issues we will not use it to contact our customers or prospects as the messages look awful so were unable to experiment in any meaningful way.,I'd love it if they took out the headers. Until then I don't see any use for my organization."Once again into the Reach... "Our interactive marketing team at Aon Affinity uses ReachMail to deploy multi-wave email marketing campaigns to help generate business for our life and health insurance solutions. Our department is the sole user of ReachMail, as the rest of our organization uses ExactTarget. We utilize ReachMail to address our hundreds of thousands of recipients on a weekly basis and offer them a variety of insurance products. It's the fastest and cheapest way to keep in contact with these individuals.,The interface is very easy to use. The report offers a wide variety of metrics, including mobile opens and percentages. The organization and easy implementation of Suppression Lists is very helpful. Fast, robust asset library.,There are no batch report downloads. When I have multiple variations and waves in a campaign, I have to download reports individually. I'd like for a way to download one report of all sends during a certain time period, or given another set of parameters. It would save a lot of time if we had the ability to upload multiple images or assets at once. There's only a two-level "tree" of organization of lists and suppression lists. It would be great if we had the abililty to nest lists into better categories, rather than having to scroll through one giant list of suppressions or deployment lists. Something like a 2015 folder, then inside that a Business Unit folder, then inside that, a Campaign folder, etc. This would make things much easier to find.,9,Absolutely faster lead conversion. Increased open and click-through rates, based on reporting and multi-variate testing. Useful, immediate file hosting for same-day deployment and reference. Ability to integrate tools like Google Tag Manager that results in stronger strategic planning and marketing efforts.,ExactTarget,250,000 to 1 million,Both,Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Crazy EggEasy to use email platformReachmail is being used by the marketing department to deploy emails on behalf of our various clients/business units.,Creating and sending emails is easy and straightforward. The reporting interface is intuitive.,It would be useful if there was an option to export email results (sends, opens, clicks, etc.) for all email sent within an account for a particular time period. Currently, reporting metrics can only be accessed by campaign/group and it makes it a very long a tedious process to analysis email performance across sends within a month, quarter or year.,7,Ease of use of reachmail allows for quick email deployment and revenue generation.,,250,000 to 1 million,Both,Google Analytics, MicroStrategy Analytics
ReachMail

ReachMail Reviews

ReachMail
Filter 10 vetted ReachMail reviews and ratings
Francesca De Grandis aka Outlaw Bunny profile photo
September 28, 2018

User Review: "If you want the best, it’s ReachMail."

• I have a $10 account, but customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers.
  • ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.
  • These folks know what they’re doing. I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail.
  • I’ve had no problems with them, they’re that good! Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses. Next time around, whatever problem I had doesn’t exist anymore, because they fixed whatever has caused problems. Remarkable!
I wouldn’t know because I only know my own experiences with them. But I will say these folks are so knowledgeable about mass mailing marketing and so commited to serving their customers that I suspect their service would meet the needs of anything from large corporations to solopreneurs.
Read Francesca De Grandis aka Outlaw Bunny's full review
Jamie Caroland profile photo
October 30, 2017

Review: "Reachmail--5K contacts and 15K emails monthly, no fee. No kidding!"

• Survey building as part of free accounts. A good alternative to Google Docs and other online survey builders.
  • Image library. Generous storage space as part of free accounts.
  • Content and assets. Free storage space for docs and links.
  • Email templates' visual appeal isn't as eye-catching as other platforms like Constant Contact or Mail Chimp, especially basic newsletter formats.
  • Free accounts have access to 70 templates, which is adequate and they can be modified, but specialized templates, such as holidays, are very limited.
  • Unless one has formatting experience with online templates, altering cell, row, column, and table blocks can be pretty frustrating. Save drafts often!
  • Adjusting text and background color choices can be tricky.
  • ReachMail video instructions are pretty good, but online help search tool doesn't offer much depth.
The free Reachmail account (which I have used for several small organizations) is a good tool where there are limited or zero email marketing dollars, a contact audience of up to 5,000 subscribers, and a max of 15,000 monthly emails. The pricing levels are really reasonable for volume requirements, including custom plans for infrequent mailings. If there are constraints (time and/or design experience) that require a large choice of ready-made contemporary templates without graphic or font modifications, then this probably isn't a good email marketing tool.
Read Jamie Caroland's full review
John Cupoli profile photo
November 03, 2017

ReachMail Review: "For Sales it Fails"

• Importing lists is very easy and they do a good job lining up the different fields automatically.
  • Message creation is simple and you can get a mass email set up within minutes.
  • Sent messages look horrendous. I sent a test to my manager and it comes across with an unsubscribe message in the header. I'm fine with the ones in the footer, but on a paid service you shouldn't be forced to have an additional unsubscribe link in the header. The final message looked sloppy due to the additional text. It's not something I could feel good about sending out to a potential customer.
If you are sending out a graphical email like a newsletter the multiple unsubscribe links probably won't be as jarring. That said, if you are in a sales role and are using it to send out a text email to portion of your database it looks incredibly unprofessional and sloppy. It doesn't seem like it would be a fit for a sales role.
Read John Cupoli's full review
Adam Weller profile photo
January 29, 2016

ReachMail Review: ""Once again into the Reach... ""

• The interface is very easy to use.
  • The report offers a wide variety of metrics, including mobile opens and percentages.
  • The organization and easy implementation of Suppression Lists is very helpful.
  • Fast, robust asset library.
  • There are no batch report downloads. When I have multiple variations and waves in a campaign, I have to download reports individually. I'd like for a way to download one report of all sends during a certain time period, or given another set of parameters.
  • It would save a lot of time if we had the ability to upload multiple images or assets at once.
  • There's only a two-level "tree" of organization of lists and suppression lists. It would be great if we had the abililty to nest lists into better categories, rather than having to scroll through one giant list of suppressions or deployment lists. Something like a 2015 folder, then inside that a Business Unit folder, then inside that, a Campaign folder, etc. This would make things much easier to find.
I think it is well suited for running a series of campaigns that have variations in subject lines and content. The interface is easy to utilize when making copies and variations of previously built email blasts, as well as organizing them into proper folders and determining metrics of each campaign. The reporting tool delivers very useful metrics, but the lack of options for pulling reports hurts the overall experience. It would be great if ReachMail were to give the user more options in determining reporting, such as a range of dates, a range of campaigns, all campaigns sent that contain "X and Y" assets, and so forth, all while giving the user the ability to download reports individually, or by group.
Read Adam Weller's full review
January 29, 2016

ReachMail Review: "Easy to use email platform"

• Creating and sending emails is easy and straightforward.
  • The reporting interface is intuitive.
  • It would be useful if there was an option to export email results (sends, opens, clicks, etc.) for all email sent within an account for a particular time period. Currently, reporting metrics can only be accessed by campaign/group and it makes it a very long a tedious process to analysis email performance across sends within a month, quarter or year.
Colleagues of mine have found reachmail to be easier to set up and send emails than other systems like exact target.
September 08, 2015

Review: "Reachmail Let's You Easily Reach Your Customers In a Professional Manner"

We used Reachmail for our email marketing campaigns within the marketing department only. Reachmail helped us easily and professionally send out communication to our customers regarding promotions, education, customer service, etc...
  • Very easy to use. Unlike other email creation / distribution systems that require heavy HTML coding knowledge - Reachmail provides a simple plug-n-play alternative.
  • Easy to navigate. It's not too deep which helps beginners find their way around.
  • Good amount of analytics for determining the success of an email campaign.
  • The process for choosing distribution lists could be better. It's not easy to select the contacts you want and DON'T want. If you want to omit certain contacts you need to create an entire new list and upload it to the system
  • No email marketing automization or lead generating capabilities.
  • It would be awesome if you could create one email and then have that one email go out to two seperate lists from two different people without having to copy the email and coordinate the lists seperately.
If anyone is looking for an easy way to send out professional email communication without worrying about lead / nurture campaigns or marketing automization - I would definitely recommend Reachmail. For professional marketing agencies, this is not as robust a service as others.

WYSIWYG email editor (4)
Dynamic content (3)
Ability to test dynamic content (3)
Landing pages (1)