Reviews (1-16 of 16)
I initially chose to try it out for myself and had GREAT results. We will be introducing Really Simple Systmes to the rest of our organization and to a second company we run.
The problem Really Simple Systems addresses for us is TIME and EFFICIENCY along with increased ROI's, now that we are not chasing people around from within Sales Force to fix our issues; simple things like our log in credentials not working or changing passwords routinely or they lock you out and even when you do change the password, their system doesn't work. Our Account Executive, Lisa, has been AMAZING! Her emails are always helpful. She is very attentive when helping us and she is FAST, which we never received at Sales Force despite being a long-standing customer. The Really Simple System IT department worked with our IT department to transfer or migrate our data off Sales Force into the RSS platform. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Fast response time, professional, and helpful.
- Platform is very intuitive and love the FREE WEBINARS they offer. Really Simple Systems gave us some ideas of how to use their product that we hadn't thought of ourselves.
- Very reasonably priced even at the Enterprise level, which we have chosen for our company.
- Add calendar so everything is inside one platform.
Also, easy porting of contact and phone information to tasks.
- Mass-emailing is pretty easy.
- Adding tasks to a prospect's account is easy. That task automatically becomes part of a list of historical activities when it is completed. That's a far better system than our previous CRM had.
- I love that it easily categorizes accounts by company instead of by person. You can still search and do things by person. But we market to companies, and companies add/lose employees all the time. It's great to have a CRM organized by company as its default/best way to organize accounts.
- Wish I could sort by tags a bit easier. I manage this by using their Reports feature. But I would like to assign the same task to a list of prospects with the same tag, and the only way I can do that is to either add the task one-by-one or export a report with all the accounts with that tag, add the task in excel, and then import it. Not ideal.
- I find Really Simple Systems very user friendly, it truly is 'really simple' but very comprehensive and provides all that one needs to have a complete customer relational database for my business.
- The Webinar trainings are very helpful and provide detailed information to utilize all the aspects of the program to its potential.
- Phone support is very helpful and friendly.
- The only thing I would like to see is integration with Quckbooks.
- You the user are totally in control of the system so even now if we want to generate a new report or record a different set of info we can change and not wait for a call centre to come back to us in many weeks time.
- The help and support desk is EXCELLENT. When I email them I get an answer normally within one hour. They are spot on with the help but also with their advice about the best way to achieve what we are trying to achieve.
- The ability to change and produce reports that we as a business want and not simply having to work around a set of templates.
- It would be great if one could add field tasks and activities from the opportunity and it would be logged against that task and activity rather than having to go back out of the opportunity and then add it as a task or activity and having to add the name and opportunity etc. details.
- The after-sales support is exceptional. Very efficient responses and quick solutions. Friendly.
- Easy to set up.
- It took quite a while to set up (with only 1 person doing it alongside their regular job) so it's worth scheduling this properly.
- Capturing customer contact information and documents that can be shared across users within our group
- Identifying tasks needed for each client and assigning due dates. These task due dates also integrate with Google Calendar, which is very helpful.
- They are a UK company. This becomes evident in some annoying little ways, such as when the British Pound Symbol next to dollar amounts shows instead of the dollar sign. Also when adding tasks to Google Calendar they default to GMT instead of the user's time zone.
- Other quirks come up as well, like when marking a task completed it requires a contact date to save, which is not necessarily applicable.
- Accounts - very detailed and easily entered
- Tasks - Drop menus make it fast and easy
- Opportunities - Keeps me on task and helps me follow up on items
- Tasks - I would like to be able to add tasks without going into an account.
- Running reports works well.
- It is easy to compile the information I am looking for.
- The feedback information on a mass email is great. Information is automatically sent to the client list (bounce backs as an example).
- It is a little difficult learning the system for sending emails. I took me a couple of tries to understand the format and how to send it. Some of my photos don't like to drag into the format.
- Large screen
- Easy to add data
- Legible Table of Contents
- Report creation - The reporting format option could be made more user-friendly.
- Add additional options for sales numbers (quarterly, as well as annual)
- Easy to understand and good instructions
- Very Intuitive Interface
It is currently only being used for Sales.
It enables me to track and diarise sales and account management calls
- I can log all sales and account calls. This eliminates Excell databases and lots of paper
- I can add fields relevant to our industry - This makes the system more bespoke and user friendly
- The customer support is EXCELLENT!!! Quick, Efficient and Friendly.
- It is really simple to use
- There is no need to improve. You get what you pay for.
Can not ask for any more than that
- It's very simple to use and out of the box.
- It is incredibly cheap compared to other CRM systems on the market.
- They have fantastic customer service.
- It isn't completely specified to what we do, but that is fine given that it is an "out of the box" system.
- No other cons.
- Simple easy to use campaign designer. Campaigns are easy to build and there is scope to add in your own images and detail.
- Campaigns can be sent to specific groups of people allowing us to target certain industries or areas.
- Running reports are very useful.
- The database can be customised so that only information you wish to capture is entered into the database.
- Entering the correct criteria to run a report can be tricky.
- Adding contacts to the database can be a slow process as there are so many fields to fill in.
- It is very customizable with regards to adding in fields and specific data points
- The marketing module is easy to use for mass emails.
- Nothing fancy, just really simple
- Reporting can be difficult
- Many items must be fixed by Really Simple personnel
- Mass marketing cannot be supported for high volume users
Really Simple Systems Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Really Simple Systems
Really Simple Systems CRM is designed for small and medium sized companies or departments of larger organisations doing business to business sales. According to the vendor, the product is a simple and easy-to-use online CRM sales, support and marketing system. The CRM is cloud based making it suitable for companies with multiple locations and people who work remotely or at home. Founded in 2006, Really Simple Systems had over 18,000 users.
With the integrated email marketing module, users can build marketing campaigns and send emails and newsletters directly from the CRM system.
Really Simple Systems Screenshots
Really Simple Systems Integrations
Really Simple Systems Competitors
|Starter||$15||per User, 1000 Company Records, Unlimited Contacts, 1 GB Document Storage, MailSync, Custom Settings, Custom Reports, API Integration, Online ‘self-service’ Support Hub, Email and Online Chat Support, Optional Marketing Module|
|Professional||$33||per User, 5000 Company Records, Unlimited Contacts, 5 GB Document Storage, MailSync, Custom Settings, Custom Reports, API Integration, Advanced User Permission Levels, Online ‘self-service’ Support Hub, Free Email, Chat and Phone Support, Priority Technical Support, Optional Marketing and Service Desk Modules|
|Enterprise||$50||per User, Unlimited Company Records, Unlimited Contacts, Unlimited Document Storage, MailSync, Advanced Reporting, Custom Settings, Advanced User Permission Levels, API Integration, Online ‘self-service’ Support Hub, Free Email, Chat and Phone Support , Top Priority Technical Support, Dedicated Account Manager, Free Online Team Training , Optional Marketing and Service Desk Modules|
|Free CRM||$0||2 Users and 100 Company Records|
All plans include free customer support and setup help.
Really Simple Systems Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||75%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Really Simple Systems Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Really Simple Systems Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa|