Customer data management / contact management (33)
Role-based user permissions (28)
Opportunity management (27)
Custom fields (28)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Really Simple Systems, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
Really Simple Systems CRM is designed for small and medium sized companies or departments of larger organisations doing business to business sales. According to the vendor, the product is a simple and easy-to-use online CRM sales, support and marketing system. The CRM is cloud based making it suitable for companies with multiple locations and people who work remotely or at home. Founded in 2006, Really Simple Systems had over 18,000 users.
With the integrated email marketing module, users can build marketing campaigns and send emails and newsletters directly from the CRM system.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Easy to Use One-Stop Shop
- Supported: Integrated Email Marketing
- Supported: Free customer support
- Supported: Integration with Xero, Sage One an dKashFlow accounting software
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||75%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa|
- Simple to use
- Value for money
- Good support
- Adding an autosave feature [would be helpful].
- An app would be useful.
- Email sending
- Managing accounts
- Task setting
- Safari usability
- Glitching when accounts are made sometime so
- Nothing else!
- Very easy to use, hence the name
- Integrates with Microsoft calendar
- Data segmentation
- HTML email builder isn't the best but ok
- Exporting the marketing data can be a little long winded sometimes
- Task logging
- Priority management
- Case load management
- Front page reporting could be more flexible.
- Auto email logging is poor and is in bulk text format e.g. signature gets incorporated into the text.
- Sometime times out if not used for a while.
- More scope
- More options for other members
- Cleaner dashboarding
- System Training
- Up to date features
- Accessibility could be a little better[.]
- Auto save
- A number of our jibs have disappeared after being input[.]
- More uses
- Download to excel
- Images upload
- Easy set up
- Clear navigation
- Easy reporting
- Support is good
- We can only add 2 business lines per account[.]
- We can only add 1 owner per account[.]
- The email integration is awful[.]
- CRM mailings - no opportunity to dedupe/resent to unopen etc.
- Marketing emails
- Tracking sales activity
- Database management
- Resends - I would like a simple [one-click] function to resend email campaigns to [non-openers.]
- [Emails] that have been created but not sent or attached to a campaign I would like to see a place that they could be in [the] draft so I can come back to them at a later date without them appearing on the email list[.]
- Pipeline Reviews
- Mail out campaigns
- Listing contacts and their details[.]
- Limited [customization] in reporting[.]
- Notes can be difficult to read and locate at times[.]
- Hard to bulk upload without duplicating contacts[.]
- Easy system to use[.]
- The help back up is really useful with quick response times[.]
- The system is easy to modify to accommodate our business needs[.]
- Reporting could be made more user friendly[.]
- Perhaps some of the seminars could be done before 12 noon as I am not always in the office at 4 pm [.]
- Customer Data organized like we like it[.]
- Great reports[.]
- Easy to contact Customer Support
- Organizing Account Data Fields
- Allows clear identification of clients and personnel[.]
- Easy to record activity[.]
- Clear reminders for tasks to be completed[.]
- Really, my main criticism would be of look and feel (which, of course is subjective)[.]
- Fuzzy searches would improve my use of RSS[.]
- Automated email could be more automated[.]
- easy of record entry
- MailChimp integration
- reporting system is easy to use, and modify
- nothing of note
- The task history
- The email integration
- Customer database
- Emails could be linked to opportunities rather than just a client
- Being able to open emails from the software without downloading the file
- Customer Database
- Customisable input fields
- Easy to use Task system
- Frequency reminders, daily, monthly yearly etc
- Bulk task re-divarication
- Tasks/project management add more options other than just a list function.
- Create a communication history for each contact to record conversations and messages between client and business.
- UX could be more appealing as it has the potential to be better.
[I] have used the system for 3 years and implemented it with a number of my clients who are based in the UK and New Zealand.
UK-based CRM system for all GDPR requirements [are] simple and effective to use and has managed marketing activities, sales pipeline opportunities, and company [as well as] contact management.
- Can send out marketing emailers within 5 minutes of an industry-specific update from any device
- Sales dashboard [can be] built how I want it using the Really Simple Systems widgets
- Activity integration from email accounts included
- Manage my sales pipeline opportunities effectively
- Additional integration options to external systems ongoing and still required
- Better product database for sales product lines would be useful in opportunities
- Simpler layout matrix of CRM database fields that could be printed or viewed [more easily]
- I find Really Simple Systems very user friendly, it truly is 'really simple' but very comprehensive and provides all that one needs to have a complete customer relational database for my business.
- The Webinar trainings are very helpful and provide detailed information to utilize all the aspects of the program to its potential.
- Phone support is very helpful and friendly.
- The only thing I would like to see is integration with Quckbooks.
- Capturing customer contact information and documents that can be shared across users within our group
- Identifying tasks needed for each client and assigning due dates. These task due dates also integrate with Google Calendar, which is very helpful.
- They are a UK company. This becomes evident in some annoying little ways, such as when the British Pound Symbol next to dollar amounts shows instead of the dollar sign. Also when adding tasks to Google Calendar they default to GMT instead of the user's time zone.
- Other quirks come up as well, like when marking a task completed it requires a contact date to save, which is not necessarily applicable.
- It is very customizable with regards to adding in fields and specific data points
- The marketing module is easy to use for mass emails.
- Nothing fancy, just really simple
- Reporting can be difficult
- Many items must be fixed by Really Simple personnel
- Mass marketing cannot be supported for high volume users
I initially chose to try it out for myself and had GREAT results. We will be introducing Really Simple Systmes to the rest of our organization and to a second company we run.
The problem Really Simple Systems addresses for us is TIME and EFFICIENCY along with increased ROI's, now that we are not chasing people around from within Sales Force to fix our issues; simple things like our log in credentials not working or changing passwords routinely or they lock you out and even when you do change the password, their system doesn't work. Our Account Executive, Lisa, has been AMAZING! Her emails are always helpful. She is very attentive when helping us and she is FAST, which we never received at Sales Force despite being a long-standing customer. The Really Simple System IT department worked with our IT department to transfer or migrate our data off Sales Force into the RSS platform. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Fast response time, professional, and helpful.
- Platform is very intuitive and love the FREE WEBINARS they offer. Really Simple Systems gave us some ideas of how to use their product that we hadn't thought of ourselves.
- Very reasonably priced even at the Enterprise level, which we have chosen for our company.
- Add calendar so everything is inside one platform.
- Accounts - very detailed and easily entered
- Tasks - Drop menus make it fast and easy
- Opportunities - Keeps me on task and helps me follow up on items
- Tasks - I would like to be able to add tasks without going into an account.
- Easy to use
- Nice layout
- Low learning curve for basic functionality
- Web access
- Easy mail, calendar and contact integration with Outlook
Also, easy porting of contact and phone information to tasks.
- Running reports works well.
- It is easy to compile the information I am looking for.
- The feedback information on a mass email is great. Information is automatically sent to the client list (bounce backs as an example).
- It is a little difficult learning the system for sending emails. I took me a couple of tries to understand the format and how to send it. Some of my photos don't like to drag into the format.