- Customer data management / contact management (33)7.878%
- Role-based user permissions (28)7.878%
- Opportunity management (27)7.777%
- Custom fields (28)7.171%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Really Simple Systems, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
Really Simple Systems CRM is designed for small and medium sized companies or departments of larger organisations doing business to business sales. According to the vendor, the product is a simple and easy-to-use online CRM sales, support and marketing system. The CRM is cloud based making it suitable for companies with multiple locations and people who work remotely or at home. Founded in 2006, Really Simple Systems had over 18,000 users.
With the integrated email marketing module, users can build marketing campaigns and send emails and newsletters directly from the CRM system.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Easy to Use One-Stop Shop
- Supported: Integrated Email Marketing
- Supported: Free customer support
- Supported: Integration with Xero, Sage One an dKashFlow accounting software
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||75%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa|
- Easy to monitor progress
- It’s helped us stay organized
- Maintain contacts
- Measure team work
- GDPR compliant
- Up to date customer records
- Data segmentation is key for us
- Easier to follow up on work flows.
- Increase oversight of active clients.
- Time saving
- Better track of customers
- More access for outages
- Tracking of [finances]
- Increased customer management[.]
- Increased follow ups[.]
- Better details of customers logged[.]
- More information available to whole team[.]
- Better lead generation[.]
- We are able to see all account activity in one place[.]
- Difficult to put numbers to it as we are using our e-shots to drive traffic to our website and as an [top-of-funnel] activity our sales process is a slow burn - so no real ROI but we get reasonable [click-through] and open rates.
- Helped show [management] our activity[.]
- Easy to show the board our predicted pipeline which assisted in further funding[.]
- Some leads where missed on marketing campaigns[.]
- Ease of use[.]
- Easy to modify for specific use[.]
- Marketing section difficult to use[.]
- Paper Saving
- Mobility Access
- Easy to see what is happening with business origination[.]
- has simplified our reporting on project tracking
- made management of customer contacts possible
- It's easier to see the numbers now
- The pipeline could be a bit clearer
- I believe we have seen the ROI back
- Streamlined my work processes
- Compact customer database
- Simple graphical interface, easy to use
- Positive: I was able to organise my operations in terms of clients.
- Negative: the project management task tool Lacked diversity for options to use.
- Positive: very insightful dashboard suggestion plus custom made.
- Moved away from Excel based worksheets to an on-line system
- Multi-device used on laptop, iPad, and iPhone effectively and up to the minute access
- I can simply review my opportunities, companies, and contacts regularly and do ongoing reviews at my own leisure having built the CRM system and committed the right quality of data
- It has been a very positive impact on my business utilizing Really Simple Systems - thanks to tracking the sales process, tasks and opportunities has helped overall sales.
- No significant change in ROI
- It has kept our cost low
- It has allowed us to consolidate CRM and email system
- We were able to get to market faster due to speed of implementation
- Increased our ROI simply for getting help FAST and EFFICIENTLY vs. the days/hours going through department to department with Sales Force to get something fixed.
- Company has grown 100% year over year since beginning in 2015.
- I have improved my consolidation of information concerning my clients, opportunities, and tasks. This is a good start for what I expect from a CRM system.
- It simplifies my client list and saves time. I will know the ROI when I get the other offices on board.