Reviews (1-2 of 2)
November 15, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management is a program that we use at our company as an all-in-one CRM portfolio manager for RealPage. This program is able to link up with a bunch of other programs, which makes this software so easy to use and very friendly for newer users. We use this to keep track of the many different leads and other people we have coming in and out of our lead system for communities.
- Integration with other software and programs is the #1 feature that this program gets right.
- The user interface is particularly easy to use and easy to train new agents on.
- E-signature collection is one benefit that is a great addition.
- There are a few issues we have experienced where the program crashes when it is overloaded and trying to complete too much.
- The reporting platform could use some work. We didn't find anything necessarily wrong with it, but there could be more additions and a few things streamlined to make things better.
- This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I would like to see more options for graphs, charts, and other visualizations in the reporting and custom reporting. There are already some good options, but I would love to see more.
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management is great at working with the other programs that most other leasing or management companies work with. This program is able to export and import custom information to make sure you get the whole picture of what is happening in your communities. This program is great for any leasing team or management team that is looking for a one-stop-shop solution and likes to rely on data-driven numbers.
Read this authenticated review
RealPage support is something that I have only had positive experiences with so far. Like reaching any companies support channels, there can be times when it takes a little time to get in touch with someone, but never more than what I would expect while reaching out to any other similar software provider. I have also had experiences where my tickets are responded to very quickly, so overall a good rating. Every company could use some improvement in their support teams, but RealPage does a good job of supporting their customers.
February 28, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
Electronic signatures, lease generation, applications, and data collection/syndication. Once an applicant is screened and approved, making their lease is fast and easy! The system accounts for deregulated and regulated leases so there it minimizes leasing mistakes. Additionally, it syndicates the applicant information into our accounting system, Yardi.
Read this authenticated review
When it comes to collecting data for analysis RealPage does an excellent job thoroughly collecting everything we may need from the moment when a person is applying up until a lease is signed.
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management Scorecard Summary
About RealPage Portfolio Asset Management
The RealPage Portfolio Asset Management supplies tools manage a portfolio of real estate assets, including financing and investment accounting, rich reporting features, and sharing for investors and partners.
Categories: Real Estate Property Management
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management Technical Details