Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 9 out of 10
RealZips GeoData Platform is being used by our marketing department to target contacts who live near one of our events in order to send them emails and letters about the event. RealZips allows us to pull the field "Metropolitan Area" into reports, making it much easier to target all contacts within an area, regardless of if we have their full address or not (you only need their zip code).
- The main strength of RealZips GeoData Platform is the ability to query the "Metropolitan Area" field they provide, which is based on the contact's zip code. For example, if you are looking to promote an event to all contacts in the New York City area, this field will automatically show contacts living within several miles of NYC, not just those living in NYC itself.
- RealZips GeoData Platform automatically provides a zip code for contacts who may have that part of their address missing from their contact page. This helps keep the address data clean.
- RealZips GeoData Platform will help you sort your prospects or leads into geographic areas, helping you schedule in-person meetings while on the road.
- RealZips GeoData Platform provides a generous non-profit discount.
- RealZips GeoData Platform only requires the contact to have a zip code to work. The contact does not need a full address.
- RealZips GeoData Platform may be difficult to learn at first, as their reporting tie-in fields need a certain syntax. But once you figure it out, it becomes clearer for future uses. Otherwise, the product functions as intended.
Read Jason Kelly's full review
RealZips GeoData Platform is well-suited for Saleforce users and administrators who need to send targeted emails and snail mails and segment reports by a certain geographic area and are frustrated with Salesforce's built-in process for this, which is mostly non-existent. Other marketing platforms may handle this scenario better, but for Salesforce, RealZips is the best option.