Reviews (1-25 of 34)
- Branded shortening of links.
- Adding of UTM values.
- Adding tracking pixels to shortened links.
- Tracking number of clicks on a link.
- Allowing us to acquire and manage branded short domains.
- The reporting feature is flat out awful. It would be great if there were just a dashboard where I could see stats and graphs with easily filterable views.
- The UI could use some polish in the dashboard.
- More sorting/filtering features when looking through links.
- Creating custom links
- Editing custom urls, the main reason I use this service.
- Easy of use.
- Doesn't seem to be a way to search your custom urls.
- At first glance it was a little tricky to see how to edit custom urls.
- Excellent Branding tool
- Reaches a vast amount of people and companies
- Definitely great from a financial prospective
- Continues to grow with you and your company
- Excellent Customer Service
- Continues to communicate with its users
- Reach out to more smaller companies so they are aware of the Rebrandly benefits
- Able to edit the link after it is created.
- Easy to use interface.
- Great customer service.
- Alter existing links without losing the link to that domain.
- Organize links into groups.
- Edit more than 1 link at the same time.
- Quickly and easily create shortlinks for any link.
- Manage custom domains.
- Manage existing shortlinks and delete them quickly.
- Autoshare the created links to various social media channels.
- Ability to categorize links, for example, ones that are for knowledge bases and ones for blog posts.
- Great offers & deals
- You can include your own custom domains for free
- Easy to manage & maintain
- Fast customer support. I'm in GMT +8, but I always get replies within an hour
- Creates shortcodes.
- API integration with Google Sheets.
- Allows purchase of domains straight through the site but also external domains.
- Ability to transfer domains to different users.
- More affordable pricing for education users.
- Shortened URLs.
- Ability to change the destination link for a URL created before.
- Branded domains (although I haven't use this resource yet).
- Dashboard is awesome
- Communication is excellent
- I love the design
- Generate easy to use/memorize links
- Track clicks
department's webpages, which tend to have a very long name. Whenever I create a new page on our site that has to be shared with others, I immediately go to Rebrandly to create a simplified, shortened URL for that page. I find it very useful.
- Let's you specify the domain name to something meaningful.
- Can customize the short link name to make it clear what's it for.
- The process is quick and you get your shortened URL in seconds.
- Price is fairly reasonable, particularly if you manage a website with lots of pages that you need to share the links on.
- Extremely easy to set-up and use.
- Free starter level is the best of the competition.
- Makes branding in text messages easy and useful.
Additionally, there are ongoing issues with uses that need to know how to perform certain tasks, like adding their email account to their mobile device. I may only have to send the link to an instruction web page once every several weeks, so by using Rebrandly with a friendly name (like /iphoneemail) I can remember the link and email it without having to look it up. I'm building a list of these friendly names for all my techs to use.
Rebrandly is making the delivery of our technical services easier and more efficient.
- Creation of short links with customizable names instead of just assigned codes.
- The only thing I can think of where Rebrandly could improve is making it more obvious upfront that you can change the prefix of your domain, using GO instead of LINK for instance.
Rebrandly Scorecard Summary
What is Rebrandly?
Rebrandly is an easy way to create, share and manage branded links. The vendor offers companies and individuals the possibility to brand and shorten the links they share using a specific domain name of their choosing.
With Rebrandly, users can create and share branded links directly through the browser extension while surfing the Web. The vendor then stores it in their dashboard, where users can measure results using their best in class suite of tools. Users can register a new domain name directly with Rebrandly, choosing among more than 500 extensions- from .link to .pizza, and everything in between. The vendor then takes care of all the setup for the user, allowing them to start sharing branded links in just a few minutes. The vendor says with a branded link, companies and individuals increase their brand’s visibility because the brand name is embedded in the link - even when it’s being shared by others. Additionally, the vendor says they improve link trust, and in fact, branded links can help to increase the click-through rate by up to 39% when compared to generic short URLs.
Rebrandly Videos (2)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Pricing tiers varies based on needs for links, users and custom domains.
Rebrandly Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Rebrandly Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||Globally Supported|