We are a small staffing firm that fills positions for our clients. Each of our team members use the system on a daily basis to manage candidates, enter notes, and communicate with one another about jobs and candidates. The system helps to keep us organized and track progress with candidates. We can also track communications with candidates, send them pertinent information related to the job and client they've applied to, and utilize the candidate data as a sourcing database for future positions.
- Customer service is top notch
- They listen to user feedback and are constantly making improvements based upon this feedback
- The system is recruiter-friendly and intuitive
- The email functionality is basic, but works for our team.
- The scheduling function process is built into the system and is one thing we aren't able to customize
- The reporting options are vey limited at this time
The system is definitely built for recruiters, so I don't think it would be suitable for a single company only hiring internal positions. There is the ability to add clients or companies, track deals, and track potential clients. I don't see these features as being useful to a single corporation.
Again, the customer service team is awesome. They always respond in the same day and have resolved any issue I have ever had. They have made improvements to the system on a weekly basis, always improving for their users. There is a forum where you can leave your feature suggestions and vote on ones left by other users. The reps will jump on a call or screen share with you if you need to be walked through anything. They go above and beyond.