Recruitment to tack candidates and input information for current and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Company Website Posting (12)9.393%
- Candidate Search (13)9.090%
- Job Requisition Management (12)8.282%
- Resume Management (13)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Recruit CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Hiring Manager Feedback
- Supported: Resume Parser
- Supported: Email Client
- Supported: Job Boards Posting (100% Automatic)
- Supported: Parse Resumes From Email
- Supported: Boolean Search
- Supported: Radius Search
- Customization to capture data, create process, and automate workflow
- Customer Service. Hands down the best company I have ever worked with
- User Interface is intuitive, attractive, simple, robust
- Calendars are only linear, not set up to view by day, week, month
- Makes the process of hiring more efficient
- Helps us save time
- Makes process for candidates better
- Saves a lot of external issues/work outside ATS
- They are adding a lot of features all the time which can be annoying
- They are usually catching up with features that other programs have rather than being more innovative
- Other than this, I do not really have any complaints about this software
- Continual Product Improvement through feedback
- Out of the Box solution for anyone managing a recruitment pipeline
- An API that is continually improving and allows a ton of customization
- Custom Field Organization
- Continued improvement on Zapier Integration
- UI styling of element on your own job board - font, ability to add video and images - matching your website UI
- Being able to send a single candidate file to your client.
- Better notifications - not limited.
Recruitment to tack candidates and input information for current and future use
Job posting for new orders and this is also linked to our website Invoicing after closing a deal
Client - Account Manager inputs all of the data for the prospect, current and past clients
Report- We use this for a variety of different reporting
Task/Meeting - We use this for internal and external with our client's Settings - We love having the ability to add additional fields without getting RCRM programmers involved
- Customer Service is excellent they return calls within 24hrs and will get on a chat/zoom if needed.
- Willing to take suggests and implement new ideas
- Always sending updates/video's on new futures within the system
- One area I would like to see in the billing invoices. Ability to put our logo and contract labor billed out.
- Advance searches zip code
- Easy parsing Resume
- Adding contacts, Companies, candidates with ease from Linkedin
- setting tasks and calendar invites
- Advanced boolean search of candidates
- reports on Activities
- Fully Customize system
- Email triggers
- contact stages
- Hiring pipeline
- Deals pipeline
- Phone calling & Recording Settings
- Deal Pipeline
- Automatically generated invoicing. It's coming out soon.
- The Chrome extension makes sourcing and networking effortless.
- RecruitCRM's Kanban functionality streamlines project and pipeline management.
- RecruitCRM's mass email function is easy and efficient to use.
- Given the nascent stage of RecruitCRM's development, there are constant updates and changes, which make it difficult to train on or solidify processes around.
- There could be improvements made to the duplicate checking function.
- Customer service is top notch
- They listen to user feedback and are constantly making improvements based upon this feedback
- The system is recruiter-friendly and intuitive
- The email functionality is basic, but works for our team.
- The scheduling function process is built into the system and is one thing we aren't able to customize
- The reporting options are vey limited at this time
- Tracks Applicants
- Pipeline Management
- When a person receives a "Task", it does not allow for a simple reply (as that goes to RCRM). being able to reply to creator of the "Task" would be more efficient.
- Track recruitment process
- Track sales process
- Report metrics
- Usability is fantastic
- LinkedIn integration
- Integration into third party tools
- Support is excellent
- CEO is accessible
- Analytics reporting
- Tracking past email activity
It is competitively priced
Has a very responsive team that continues to improve the product
- Chrome extension
- pipeline views are awesome
- helps keep us organized
- automation of emails
- website integration executed better
- I wish the free trial was a bit longer so we could explore the services more
- other than this, I do not have many complaints as it is a great tool
- Provides a much better candidate experience
- Saves our team time
- streamlines tasks and creates efficiencies.
- There could be better training resources online
- The price is a bit high for smaller teams
- Platform is easy to use
- Great from a candidate standpoint
- Easy to setup
- They are always working on updates which can be a tad annoying because the platform keeps changing