Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- I like that the RecruitBPM is simple straight to the point and very easy to navigate through.
- Collaboration between internal team members has been made so much easier by this software - no more delays as everything is in real time.
- I think it is a wonderful tool for a start-up company to manage its recruitment program
- I do like the idea of a desktop based product, and took a bit of time to get my head around the web portal customization.
- It is flexible but not much to help incorporate local-type workflows regarding certain recruitment processes.
order to search for potential candidates, new job postings, calendar, bulk
mailing, recruiting reports and analytics, and resume storage.
modifying the system to the customers’ prerequisites for each category of the the job we are working on.
Also in situations where clients require consent form since RecruitBPM has built e-sign at no additional cost.
RecruitBPM is not super supportive if you want the Andriod app. Even though RecruitBPM is mobile-friendly, it's not tailored for Android phones.
- Cost effective Subscription plans
- Complete Features that cater to our Applicant Tracking needs
- Variety of Communication Tools
- Customization and Configuration Options
- Too many features does get overwhelming initially, would be good to have modules divided for specific features
- We needed several demos to understand how to use it
- Applicant Tracking is the name of the game with RecruitBPM, and it does this very, very well. We have no issues tracking our contacts, leads, companies, clients, and consultants.
- The dashboard is beautiful. It has a collection of everything we need to know. It covers new leads, emails sent, job orders, sales and recruiting team items, and pretty much whatever else you'd like to customize.
- The customer support is fantastic. There was something that we thought their platform was missing, and they added it in for us in less than a week.
- It doesn't feel clunky like some of the other platforms do.
- This is all you really care about, at the end of the day, right? Does it do what we need it to do? Yes. Is it expensive? Not even close.
- It's not feature heavy like Salesforce or Bullhorn, but we also don't need it to be.
RecruitBPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is RecruitBPM?
RecruitBPM is a recruiting suite. It features core recruiting and applicant tracking capabilities, including social recruiting, candidate-facing and internal mobile accessibility, and resume parsing. RecruitBPM also provides CRM capabilities and integrations with Microsoft Office and Google Suite calendars and emails for automated syncing and updating between RecruitBPM and 3rd-party software. The product also provides reporting and analytics features, supporting candidate insights and recruitment performance evaluation. The standard package costs $29/user per month when billed annually, and the premium version is $39/user per month for additional onboarding capabilities and access to email and calendar integration.
RecruitBPM Technical Details