Reviews (1-23 of 23)
- This recruiting software has many functions that could be considered strengths. One, in particular, is tracking candidates through the whole hiring process. Mainly useful in determining where we are on recruiting stages.
- RecruitBPM has several features that provide the recruiters with effective tools to manage the whole recruiting process. All fields can be customized and arranged according to the preference of the user. Just love it!
- With a comprehensive dashboard reporting, it’s easy to view candidates, prospects, clients, placements, etc. Adding notes, viewing history - are all made simple with RecruitBPM.
- It is also continuously integrating new tools to enhance the recruiting experience.
- Sometimes it gets slower when updates are made in the system. But the supports team had been very quick to resolve this issue once it was reported.
- Manages all the candidates and client database efficiently. Let you track the whole hiring process from pipeline to onboarding in a seamless manner.
- Very well synchronized system to keep all the modules updated and coordinated about the candidate’s statuses, job postings, notes, and scores, etc.
- Reporting is quite beneficial to overview analytics and progress in real-time.
- We would like to have more customization options in the reporting section.
- Interface is pleasant and navigation is easy.
- Tracking of the whole hiring process.
- Suggests suitable candidates, hence making hiring faster.
- We would like to see more details required in the candidate's profile page. So we can better understand their background and relevance.
- Tracking candidates through complete recruitment process.
- Manages candidates’ profiles, eliminates multiple profiles for the candidates and keeps a good record of the candidates’ history.
- It is useful to keep track of all correspondence between the candidate and anyone within the company.
- Very configurable and efficient at adapting to a company’s requirements.
- I don't have any complaints right now.
recruiting function - like any other ATS. We needed a tool that could post our
jobs, manage our candidate database, set up interviews and RecruitBPM has also
gone above and beyond in integrating with our digital onboarding platform,
background screening and BI analytics.
- Posting jobs to both free boards and paid job boards.
- Modern career pages, easy apply with social networks (like LinkedIn) and an interface both on company and applicant side that makes sense for today's technical world (not like other 10+ year old ATS that are part of a suite that look like software from the 90's).
- Incredible customer service, quick response and a team that cares (never had this level of customer service in any other HR software).
- Open API - You can create any application or integrate with most anything with their ability to have an open API that other software can post/pull information from.
- Digital offer letters (integrates with DocuSign) so when we say "offer", it automatically generates an offer letter and sends it to the candidate to sign.
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration is not as good as Office 365. Luckily, we migrated and so fewer problems there but the calendar can only get better!
company that recruits, hires or post jobs needs an applicant tracking system. RecruitBPM is scalable and can be used from
a startup to an enterprise and I think they are well suited to replace all the
old ATS systems out there. And it's a platform, so being able to add-on new features is
easy and we look forward to releases every time they come out.
- The reporting within RecruitBPM is really user-friendly and gives you the detail that you need to manage your business. You can export almost any data that you need for Excel to make it easy to manipulate.
- Ease of use: In most organizations, your staff ranges from not so tech savvy to very tech savvy. RecruitBPM is so easy to use that even your least tech-savvy person is able to use the system with no problems.
- Process flow: RecruitBPM is easily adaptable to your organization's process flow.
- I don't have any suggestions.
- The marketplace of integrations with other software is a great bonus, allowing us to leverage RecruitBPM across departments to manage from start to finish.
- Constantly evolving and progressing software, building upon past versions and improving the design and functionality based on customer feedback.
- The mobile browser version wasn’t particularly user-friendly on a small screen but they have improved it.
- Simple to learn user interface - It is easy to learn RecruitBPM very quickly. It has a modern user interface, is straight forward and is fully cloud-based. Means everyone has access to the system which underlines modern working flexibility.
- Professional Workflow and simple in adapting companies' requirements - There are possibilities to generate email templates, feedback forms, and other templates to be much quicker in terms of reacting to candidate's communication. It helps to set up a structured workflow so that candidates flow to the next stage by defining simple events. In addition, Microsoft and Google email systems and integrations are properly available now.
- In general fewer problems - There are some spaces for improvements but these are no critical ones. A major point is the possibility to jump between the separate resources. Sometimes you have to close first before you can select the next option.
1. Standard Version is very nice to handle all candidates and pools in a professional and structured way.
2. Premium Version process includes the search and job description presentation far better than in the standard version.
- Very easy to use for all types of users
- Integration with multiple job boards and assessment tools
- Compatible with variety of browsers and operating systems
- Trouble-free export/import options
- Smooth scheduling of meetings and interviews
- While the platform is web-based, sometimes the loading periods are a little sluggish.
- Creating and tracking pipelines
- Tracking the candidate status throughout the recruitment process
- Provided email templates help to speed up email campaigns and reach out to contacts.
- Application process is highly reliable and improved candidate experience
- Initially it gots slow when we processed large data of candidates simultaneously but with time they resolved this issue
- Sorting and filtering applicants
- Tracking passive candidates
- Keeping track of recruiting process as well as team performance
- I would like to see more details within a candidate's profile page to view required data in one place and let us analyze it easily
- Highly customizable design and workflow.
- Helps keep track of hiring progress of each team member.
- Integrated with useful apps to optimize and complete the hiring process while staying within the system.
- Reliable and responsive customer support services.
- Although there are multiple communication modes to stay connected with candidates I would like to have an option to schedule emails and SMS to send later.
- The interview scheduling process is well-organized and useful.
- Along with an array of valuable features, it has enabled us to have complete control over setting up processes and user settings.
- The bulk emails functionality is quite simple and effortless as we can contact the candidates through RecruitBPM’s platform.
- The product design is nice and navigation is super easy!
- No disadvantages in using this product, it’s worth the cost
have been using RecruitBPM mainly to manage our recruitment workflow and to help us
with our entire hiring process. We can track the candidates easily, get
recruiting and analytics reports, schedule interviews, etc. It truly offers
more than a typical applicant tracking system. The Hire Precise background
integration in RecruitBPM is another plus, as we can initiate background checks
from the ATS itself. The features offered by this applicant tracking system are
inventive, user-friendly, and really helpful to make our hiring process
- We can easily create customized reports in this ATS from candidates in our current pipelines
- It integrates Google Calendar, which makes it easy for us to schedule interviews in RecruitBPM itself
- We can also post positions easily out to our LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter network
- We had to experience some glitches while implementing this software, but the support team has been very helpful in removing them without delay
startups and mid-size companies to use. The tool is easy to integrate and the
user interface is simple to use. If you're looking to streamline your hiring
process seamlessly, RecruitBPM does the job.
- The candidate pipeline layout gives a complete overview of the candidates’ information that is assembled in one place.
- RecruitBPM’s integration with Gmail makes the communication with the candidates very clear as well as keeping it up to date.
- It also lets the recruiters see when the clients have added notes, when a team member had approached a candidate, and when the candidate had responded back.
- Keyword-based storm search is a great feature that helps us to find the most relevant candidates in lesser time.
- Too many search options sometimes gets the new users confused
is a great choice for small and mid-sized staffing firms who need a proficient
yet highly affordable recruiting solution.
- The “advanced candidate search” feature is very useful to get a quick access to candidates’ database and let us discover and reach the most relevant candidates against any given keyword.
- External candidate database search integrations such as Indeed and Resume-Library have allowed us to grow our database.
- Updating a huge number of candidates using the bulk edit feature is plus but it can take a while to complete the process
- No other particular downsides we have experienced with RecruitBPM
- Excellent at tracking job orders and candidate placement in detail.
- It has a very user-friendly reporting tool. Most of the reporting from our recruiting department comes through RecruitBPM.
- Exceptional customer services helpline. Always up to resolve the issues quickly.
- Customizable design and simple workflow, easy to implement and learn.
- Frequent releases and integration with handy tools make the product even more valuable.
- Fast response from customer service. Mostly got knowledgeable help from the support team.
- Require more integrations with different products.
- The interview scheduling process is extremely well done and useful.
- It has a lot of excellent features but also gives you complete control over setting up processes and user settings.
- The bulk emails feature is quite straightforward and effortless as you can contact the candidates through RecruitBPM’s platform.
- The product design is nice and navigation is super easy!
- No disadvantages to using this product.
- It’s worth the cost.
- A cost-cutting and efficient product.
- I like that the RecruitBPM is simple straight to the point and very easy to navigate through.
- Collaboration between internal team members has been made so much easier by this software - no more delays as everything is in real time.
- I think it is a wonderful tool for a start-up company to manage its recruitment program
- I do like the idea of a desktop based product, and took a bit of time to get my head around the web portal customization.
- It is not so flexible to help incorporate local type workflows regarding certain recruitment processes.
- There are some features I would like to see especially on the home page.
- RecruitBPM provides customized access information to end users which is only available for their workflow.
- Staffing and talent management firms can spontaneously submit applicants to clients for endorsement by entirely customized and integrating client approvals into the workflow cycle.
- RecruitBPM is one of the best applicant tracking softwares with no heavy features that makes it hard to use.This software is also mobile suppored, RecruitBPM uses up-to-date web technology so their applicant tracking software works absolutely perfect on an extensive variety of devices like Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Windows.
- RecruitBPM seems to be doing the job perfectly so far we did not encounter with any major issue besides that they can change the color scheme of their software with different colors for different statuses.
- Also for the beginners we suppose they should update their YouTube channel for learning purposes.
- Applicant Tracking is the name of the game with RecruitBPM, and it does this very, very well. We have no issues tracking our contacts, leads, companies, clients, and consultants.
- The dashboard is beautiful. It has a collection of everything we need to know. It covers new leads, emails sent, job orders, sales and recruiting team items, and pretty much whatever else you'd like to customize.
- The customer support is fantastic. There was something that we thought their platform was missing, and they added it in for us in less than a week.
- It doesn't feel clunky like some of the other platforms do.
- This is all you really care about, at the end of the day, right? Does it do what we need it to do? Yes. Is it expensive? Not even close.
- It's not feature heavy like Salesforce or Bullhorn, but we also don't need it to be.
RecruitBPM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
RecruitBPM is a recruiting suite. It features core recruiting and applicant tracking capabilities, including social recruiting, candidate-facing and internal mobile accessibility, and resume parsing. RecruitBPM also provides CRM capabilities and integrations with Microsoft Office and Google Suite calendars and emails for automated syncing and updating between RecruitBPM and 3rd-party software. The product also provides reporting and analytics features, supporting candidate insights and recruitment performance evaluation. The standard package costs $29/user per month when billed annually, and the premium version is $39/user per month for additional onboarding capabilities and access to email and calendar integration.
RecruitBPM Technical Details