December 27, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Using RecruitBPM we have been able to manage our entire recruitment process successfully. Our main use for it is to publish our job positions out to dozens of different free and premium job boards from one platform. We were originally trying to use various job sites together at one time, but RecruitBPM is an easier way to do it from one place. We also use it to schedule video interviews between the clients and applicants.
- The interview scheduling process is well-organized and useful.
- Along with an array of valuable features, it has enabled us to have complete control over setting up processes and user settings.
- The bulk emails functionality is quite simple and effortless as we can contact the candidates through RecruitBPM’s platform.
- The product design is nice and navigation is super easy!
- No disadvantages in using this product, it’s worth the cost
Read Ronnie Gill's full review
I believe that RecruitBPM is really a well-suited choice for any hiring team that is looking for an affordable way to get good software to manage their hiring process. In particular, I think it's better for start-ups, small, and mid-sized companies who want an effective yet cost cutting recruiting solution.