Company Website Posting (5)
Resume Management (5)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)
Candidate Search (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Recruitee, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $109 per month
Recruitee is headquartered in Amsterdam and hosts data in the European Union. Its main data centers are operated by Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The services provided by AWS and GCP are ISO 27001, CSA STAR, and SOC 2 certified.
Presented as a collaborative hiring platform, Recruitee is available on the Launch, Scale, and Lead tiers of service. Website visitors can access the Recruitee Marketplace, where possible integrations with an existing tech stack can be found, as well as extended capabilities discovered via third-parties.
Recruitee Launch ($185 per month when paid annually, a 16% discount)
Launch is the platform’s basic tier that is designed to make the user’s jobs easy to find. It provides a career site editor, application workflows presented as candidate-friendly, supports social sharing, and includes video chat to communicate with employees. Users can work with hiring managers and team members with collaborative hiring tools such as team notes, tags, and mentions. By connecting Recruitee with HR and other tools, users can connect HRIS, background check, or enable 2-way scheduling. Additional services include resume parsing, talent sourcing through a Chrome extension, a mobile app, as well as live support.
Recruitee Scale ($333 per month when paid annually, a 16% discount)
Scale includes the capabilities of Launch but with enhanced workflows. With Scale, users can automate actions in the pipeline and customize templates to create a recruitment process that better fits a company. These can include event schedules or email scheduling tools, overdue candidate reminders, or triggers that fire actions as a candidate moves through the pipeline.Events might include surveys or questionnaires, evaluation forms, or just personalized auto-replies.On the Scale tier access to Recruitee’s API and webhooks becomes available.
Recruitee Lead (Custom Plans)
Lead includes all Recruitee has to offer, with tailored onboarding and rollout strategy to guide users so that they can make the most out of Recruitee. Lead also includes compliance tools and advanced security as well as conveniences (SSO) support for advanced BI connectors through Amazon Redshift as well as API support, and a Customer Success Manager to provide expert assistance.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Customizable careers sites for your employer brand
- Supported: Advanced Data Reporting and Analytics
- Supported: GDPR Compliance Features
- Supported: API and JS widget available to push jobs
- Supported: FAQ, Beginners' Guide, 200+ Free Job Description Templates
- Supported: Daily backup in secured private servers
- Supported: Creation of talent pools
- Supported: Store/add additional candidate files
- Supported: Mailbox
- Supported: Schedule job interviews in-app
- Supported: Workflow Automation
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||42%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Netherlands, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United States, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Europe|
|Supported Languages||English, Dutch, German, French|
- Links to other job boards
- Supports in hiring page linked in out website
- talent pool management
- Automated processes integrations for candidates
- review and evaluation systems.
- Easy to use platform
- Seamless integration with job boards
- Outstanding Customer Service
- As a third-party Recruiter, I have to continue our paid subscriptions with the job boards in addition to the Recruitee monthly fee. This isn't a fault of Recruitee and certainly isn't a deal breaker, just something to keep in mind.
- Very good resource for managing our job positing on multiple job sites
- Excellent platform to track our notes and recruiting activity
- Excellent platform for tracking email dialogue and documents
- I would like to have more job folders without increasing the monthly expense
- It could have a specific field for Companies, this would be great for recruiting firms
- The possibility of easily create your page.
- The API library and also the amount of information that can be extracted.
- The easy Kanban visualization of the candidates inside the job offer.
- One thing that could absolutely change the way of using recruitee should be changing the candidate layout accordingly to the job offer.
- The tracking of the time the candidate spends in the stage he is on.
- Better tracking record of when the candidate entered the job offer.
- Candidate shortlisting
- Candidate interview scheduling
- Job posting on internal and external sites
- Great look and feel
- Background check to be improvised
- Adaptability to integrate with HR software
- Vacancies approval workflow is missing