Reviews (1-5 of 5)
November 28, 2018
Recruiterbox is currently primarily used by our Manager of Employee Engagement who handles recruiting, however employees at the Director level occasionally log in to Recruiterbox to review applicants' resumes and profiles. Recruiterbox allows us to house all applicants within one tool, helping streamline the entire recruiting process.
- Easy to use and customize: Recruiterbox takes little to no training to be able to use, and it's very easy to figure out how to add postings, add steps in the recruiting process, and process through applicants.
- Great customer service: Recruiterbox always gets back to us quickly with helpful answers that solve our issues.
- Easy to sync with our website: We worked with our developers to make sure that our application on our site would seamlessly flow into Recruiterbox.
- Filters on candidates and openings: Sometimes it can be confusing when filters are not turned on correctly (which is very easy to miss), which means that the wrong candidate or opening results will appear.
- Search: Sometimes candidates won't show up in a search (based on what page you're on), but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when they do or don't show up.
- Multiple applications (Recruiterbox calls these "copies"): While it's helpful that a little symbol will show up next to an applicant's name if they're in the system multiple times, I think there could be a better way from a UX perspective to integrate this feature, as sometimes it can be for the same position, sometimes it can be across multiple positions, and sometimes it can be over the course of a number of years.
Read Laura Cain's full review
Well suited: If you have multiple job openings at any given time, or multiple people looking at applicants, this is a helpful tool because it's very easy to switch between openings and even assign applicants to an individual.
Less appropriate: A lot of recruiting software can be expensive, and while this is slightly on the lower end, it's still an investment. If you're a really small company with few consistent job openings, you may not need something at this level.
June 15, 2018
We use Recruiterbox as our primary ATS. With Recruiterbox, we are able to get the candidate pool we need to make quality hires for our company. We are also able to track important details about the hiring process as well as receive data for our business on time to hire, how many candidates hired per year, etc.
- Fantastic customer service. They're thorough and fast with their response and are always willing to go the extra mile to answer your questions.
- Frequent updates and developments with the product.
- User-friendly layout.
- Easy to learn and teach to hiring managers.
- They could make it easier to integrate with other products.
- Development of the product could be more up to date with what other ATSs offer (text recruiting, video interviews, etc.)
- More functionality in the product.
We had some questions about some functionalities in Recruiterbox that we wanted to utilize and the customer service was phenomenal. They got back to us extremely fast and walked us through how to set everything up on our end.
Read Katie McKinlay's full review
The customer service has always been fantastic. We were always taken care of and no issue or problem went unsolved.
March 03, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Recruiterbox is being used by our department to screen potential new hires. It allows us to quickly see resumes and to request references from any prospective hires we are screening. It also allows us to easily contact multiple interviewees to request interviews. In addition it allows multiple people to view the profiles remotely.
- The system of being able to save pre-drafted emails when contacting multiple users to request references, or interview times saves so much time.
- Being able to see users that have applied to more than one position within your company allows screening to go more quickly.
- Having potential new hires upload their resumes saves time in requesting them later on.
- Sending email correspondence can be tricky, if a potential new hire then has access to your professional email address since emails are forwarded to your associated recruiterbox account. If you reply from your email and not the Recruiterbox application directly it can create confusion.
Read Whitney Kelley's full review
It is well suited for departments that are going to have a large influx of applications. It allows you to sort through the applications and decide which ones should go on to the next level of the hiring process. It is also a great way to contact potential hires and screen them, via asking for references, etc before you decide if it is worth the time for a phone or face-to-face interview.
January 15, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
I was managing the software procurement as well as participating in the recruiting process. This was in a professional training & coaching organization (prior to my current role). We needed to fill twenty positions within a 30-45 day window (not easy, for a small company). The tool was used by three hiring managers. It solved the problem of managing a high volume of candidates, and shepherding them through the screening and interview workflow.
- There's a "social footprint" kind of feature that scrubs popular social media tools for content, and aggregates this on the candidate page for a complete view of the candidate's personal brand. That was neat.
- The email and calendar integration was well done. Most people want simple communications (the ability to respond to a candidate from the email client on your mobile device, without the hassle of logging into a platform). The ability to discreetly communicate with the candidates, while maintaining the tags and communications thread on the candidates page was gold. It reminded me a lot of central desktop by how smartly it was executed.
- Increasing reach by blasting the job to multiple job boards (this was included in one of the subscriptions). Great timesaver.
- The interface isn't dazzling. But it's clean. Perhaps there's some opportunity to sexy up the UI.
- The labeling was a bit awkward, and doesn't work so cleanly when you forward a candidate to the data store, via the application email. For example, you can add the candidate manually using the web-based UI, or you can forward an application from your email client to an email alias. Also, the conversion from email-to-"creation of candidate profile" was not entirely great. But it was close enough to get the name logged in there. You just have to properly label and format the profile later, if you want the candidate repository to be well sorted and easily searchable.
- You cannot transfer jobs from one account to another. What I mean by this is: If you have multiple organizations within a single tenant, you can move the position within that tenant. But let's say you and a colleague signed up separately, and want to merge candidate databases and job settings. It's a no go. You'll have to do a bulk import. Which kind worked out to be an imperfect migration for us.
Read Tiffany Tesfamichael's full review
Recruiterbox is a great solution for small to medium sized organizations. It's flexible, easy to set up, and affordable. Compared to other tools (which includes the recruiting platform widgets offered by the job boards themselves), it made the most sense for us.
February 23, 2016
Recruiterbox is being used by our organisation as applicant tracking and management software. It manages the process of every application to one of our roles, from sending in a CV via the web portal, through the selection process all the way up to the final hiring stages. We also use it to manage any prospective candidates who we are speaking to, but who have not yet applied for the role.
- A very clean and easy to use interface - our team picked it up in no time at all and it has massively increased our productivity.
- Excellent customer support - friendly, available, and knowledgeable 24/7 support.
- Excellent ATM through the recruitment process.
- Great "prospect' management - their widget for creating candidates from their LI profile is amazing.
- Works "Out of the box" - you can create an integrated web page using their widgets which is professional looking and works wel.l
- Duplicate candidates are a problem - a new candidate record is created every time someone applies for a role - which may be 20+ in our case. This means screening notes and candidate details are in multiple places.
- Can't action more than one page of candidates at a time - so mass emailing etc is a pain.
- Search results are poorly displayed - you can't sort them or export them.
Read Jo Young's full review
Recruiterbox is a REALLY great tool for small to medium sized businesses, where there is no requirement for mass mailing, and where candidates are unlikely to apply for multiple roles. It is less appropriate if you want integrated CRM, or for recruitment businesses who need to manage a large database of CVs.
Recruiterbox Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Recruiterbox?
RecruiterBox is a cloud-based ATS developed by RecruiterBox, Inc in San Francisco.This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: a centralized candidate database, batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), instantaneous posting to multiple job boards, a customizable career page, resume parsing and bulk uploading, and customizable applications including questionnaires. Feedback sharing is facilitated by allowing recruitment team members to share info with each other on the candidate page post-interview. Database is kept clear of duplicate entries by scanning and flagging email addresses that appear in multiple entries, adding to the user-friendliness of the centralized database. A 14-day free trial is available, and also a free version of the software which supports access for 5 users and up to 200 candidates. The modestly priced standard edition supports unlimited users along with the platform's basic functionality, and the pricier Professional edition includes EEOC compliance support, monthly data exporting, and additional report features.
Categories: Applicant Tracking