- Supports continuous delivery
- It can be used by business analysts
- Smooth integration with jBPM and the ability to integrate within a custom app if that's needed
- The UI could be better
- It takes time to understand how it works and how to create rules
- Better documentation would be appreciated
Red Hat Decision Manager Scorecard Summary
About Red Hat Decision Manager
Fast, easy development of rules and logic
Red Hat Decision Manager (formerly JBoss BRMS) is a comprehensive platform for business rules management, business resource optimization, and complex event processing (CEP). Organizations can incorporate sophisticated decision logic into line-of-business applications and quickly update underlying business rules as market conditions change.
According to the vendor, Red Hat Decision Manager enables organizations to:
- Deploy decision services across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Improve business agility.
- Make consistent and efficient decisions.
- Quickly build resource optimization solutions.
- Shorten development cycles for faster time to market.
Decision Manager includes web-based graphical tools that provide clear visibility into the rules that govern business applications. Simple metaphors, such as decision tables, scorecards, and domain-specific languages help IT and business users quickly create and change business rules.
Red Hat Decision Manager Competitors
Red Hat Decision Manager Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Red Hat Decision Manager Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|